Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Art and Ashes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@VixenGrotto
Username: Huolon
Dragon: Virran
The Orb's Element: Light
Payment: Treasure
Other info: Nothing to note~

@VixenGrotto
Username: Huolon
Dragon: Virran
The Orb's Element: Light
Payment: Treasure
Other info: Nothing to note~

44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Hellan

Thank you for choosing me! I'll get your adopt immediately! x3 ( /GASP that's some handsome dragon!)

@Crazini

It's all in order but since the badge is a very simple apparel I'll not charge you for it. The total will be 36lvl. I'll start your adoption as soon as I receive the dragons... Thank you for choosing me! C:

@Huolon

Got it! I'll start as soon as possible! Thank you for the support! x3
@Hellan

Thank you for choosing me! I'll get your adopt immediately! x3 ( /GASP that's some handsome dragon!)

@Crazini

It's all in order but since the badge is a very simple apparel I'll not charge you for it. The total will be 36lvl. I'll start your adoption as soon as I receive the dragons... Thank you for choosing me! C:

@Huolon

Got it! I'll start as soon as possible! Thank you for the support! x3
h8RwXOK.png
6+FR time
She/Her
---
*Adopt Shop (WIP)
*Wishlist
@MythicalViper
Order confirmed! I'll start to work ASAP! ;) Thank you!
@MythicalViper
Order confirmed! I'll start to work ASAP! ;) Thank you!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Drytil
Adopt: Featherblade
Primary Color: Pumpkin
Secondary Color: Raspberry
Tertiary Color: Cobalt
Eye: Wind - Green
Extras: I'd like the gradient, but if it's ok, I'll let you pick the colour you think would look best. The colours are from this dragon.
Payment: Levels

@Taerar
Username & ID: Lhethi, 254556
Type of Adoptable: Sketch
Dragon: If you're ok with it, I thought I'd let you pick dragons you'd like to sketch from the first page of my lair. I'd like to order three sketches, is that's ok.
Extra: Want something specific? Ask here.
Payment method: Levels

@Drytil
Adopt: Featherblade
Primary Color: Pumpkin
Secondary Color: Raspberry
Tertiary Color: Cobalt
Eye: Wind - Green
Extras: I'd like the gradient, but if it's ok, I'll let you pick the colour you think would look best. The colours are from this dragon.

@Taerar
Username & ID: Lhethi, 254556
Type of Adoptable: Sketch
Dragon: If you're ok with it, I thought I'd let you pick dragons you'd like to sketch from the first page of my lair. I'd like to order three sketches, is that's ok.
Extra: Want something specific? Ask here.
Payment method: Levels

FORM: @VixenGrotto [b]Username:[/b] Looshiana [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23349146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233492/23349146_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=5&winggene=14&wings=50&auth=089804de67205508add561859b5aabbf4ac0b40a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Adopt Type:[/b] Coalt Genes: Yes. Girafee and Hex [b]Apparels:[/b] No [b]Payment:[/b] Levels [b]Other info:[/b] How much is the total please.
FORM:
@VixenGrotto
Username: Looshiana
Dragon:

23349146_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=5&winggene=14&wings=50&auth=089804de67205508add561859b5aabbf4ac0b40a&dummyext=prev.png
Adopt Type: Coalt
Genes: Yes. Girafee and Hex
Apparels: No
Other info: How much is the total please.
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Thank you for the support! Since Hex and Giraffe are very simple genes I'll charge you 10lvl for both, okay? So the total would be 32lvl!
@Looshiana

Thank you for the support! Since Hex and Giraffe are very simple genes I'll charge you 10lvl for both, okay? So the total would be 32lvl!
h8RwXOK.png
6+FR time
She/Her
---
*Adopt Shop (WIP)
*Wishlist
@Lhethi
Order confirmed! :D
@Lhethi
Order confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@VixenGrotto All fodders sent!
@VixenGrotto All fodders sent!
Art_shop.png
@VixenGrotto Just sent in the fodders for 36 lvl. Thanks!
@VixenGrotto Just sent in the fodders for 36 lvl. Thanks!

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
@Drytil
Adopt: Cyberblade
Primary Color: White
Secondary Color: Abyss
Tertiary Color: Navy
Eye: Lightning
Extras: None!

Sorry if it is a bit of a bother, but I was wondering if it was possible to add some effects to my cyberblade? I was thinking of having some lighting crackling all around it. I'll be willing to pay up to double the price for the blade, if it's ok with you. If it won't be possible though, it's fine. Thanks! =)

Adopt: Wingblade
Secondary Color: Navy
Tertiary Color: Blue
Eye: Ice
Extras: Sky as a gradient color for the primary please!
@Drytil
Adopt: Cyberblade
Secondary Color: Abyss
Tertiary Color: Navy
Eye: Lightning
Extras: None!

Sorry if it is a bit of a bother, but I was wondering if it was possible to add some effects to my cyberblade? I was thinking of having some lighting crackling all around it. I'll be willing to pay up to double the price for the blade, if it's ok with you. If it won't be possible though, it's fine. Thanks! =)

Adopt: Wingblade
Secondary Color: Navy
Tertiary Color: Blue
Eye: Ice
Extras: Sky as a gradient color for the primary please!
IOm9gtu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35