Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]Art and Ashes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Drytil I'm ordering 10 if that's okay.

Adopt: Featherblade
Primary Color: Caribbean
Secondary Color: Crimson
Tertiary Color: Shadow
Eye: Nature
Extras: If you know the gradient colours for their irishi could I get that? If not, don't worry about it (I don't know the gradient colours myself)
Payment: Treasure

Adopt: Wingblade
Primary Color: Seafoam
Secondary Color: Midnight
Tertiary Color: Maroon
Eye: Ice
Extras: Ice gradient for Primary and Secondary please!

Primary Color: Sand
Secondary Color: Sand
Tertiary Color: Ivory
Eye: Earth
Extras: None

Adopt: Cyberblade
Primary Color: Brown
Secondary Color: Lemon
Tertiary Color: Ice
Eye: Lightning

Adopt: Filigree
Primary Color: White
Secondary Color: Obsidian
Tertiary Color: White

Primary Color: Moon
Tertiary Color: Obsidian
Eye: Shadow

Primary Color: Silver
Secondary Color: Caribbean
Tertiary Color: Aqua

Primary Color: Rose
Secondary Color: Magenta
Eye: Light

Primary Color: Maize
Tertiary Color: Crimson
Eye: Plague

Secondary Color: Orca
Extras: White gradient on Secondary please
@Drytil I'm ordering 10 if that's okay.

Primary Color: Caribbean
Secondary Color: Crimson
Tertiary Color: Shadow
Extras: If you know the gradient colours for their irishi could I get that? If not, don't worry about it (I don't know the gradient colours myself)

Primary Color: Seafoam
Secondary Color: Midnight
Tertiary Color: Maroon
Eye: Ice
Extras: Ice gradient for Primary and Secondary please!

Primary Color: Sand
Secondary Color: Sand
Tertiary Color: Ivory
Eye: Earth

Adopt: Cyberblade
Primary Color: Brown
Tertiary Color: Ice

Primary Color: Moon
Tertiary Color: Obsidian
Eye: Shadow

Primary Color: Silver
Secondary Color: Caribbean
Tertiary Color: Aqua

Primary Color: Rose
Secondary Color: Magenta

Primary Color: Maize
Tertiary Color: Crimson
Eye: Plague

Secondary Color: Orca
Extras: White gradient on Secondary please
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@GalenLeBeux Just a question; are we adopting the firemanes as they are or are you adapting them to look like a certain dragon? @VixenGrotto IMPS IMPS IMPS Username: Hinumi Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163116&tab=dragon&did=27954347][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=84&auth=2c7c1ff88614a83d620a77577e1dbc6743e62fc5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] The Orb's Element: Fire, the hottest element around(? Payment: treasure ^^ Other info: May i resize them? I dont think i will but...asking just in case
@GalenLeBeux
Just a question; are we adopting the firemanes as they are
or are you adapting them to look like a certain dragon?

@VixenGrotto
IMPS IMPS IMPS

Username: Hinumi
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=84&auth=2c7c1ff88614a83d620a77577e1dbc6743e62fc5&dummyext=prev.png
The Orb's Element: Fire, the hottest element around(?
Payment: treasure ^^
Other info: May i resize them? I dont think i will but...asking just in case
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

YAY! xD
(I'm happy to see you here! The signature turned wonderful, thank you very much for taking this work!)

I don't see any problem in giving resize but I haven't tested other sizes to see if it looks good (the size I am offering can be seen in this bio). Do you want me to give you a 150dpi file so you don't lose quality?
@Hinumi

YAY! xD
(I'm happy to see you here! The signature turned wonderful, thank you very much for taking this work!)

I don't see any problem in giving resize but I haven't tested other sizes to see if it looks good (the size I am offering can be seen in this bio). Do you want me to give you a 150dpi file so you don't lose quality?
h8RwXOK.png
6+FR time
She/Her
---
*Adopt Shop (WIP)
*Wishlist
@VixenGrotto
Aww thanks you! But of course i will be here <3 so many pretty art everyone is offering. And i wouldnt have made it without your help so thanks and thanks again to you!

That would be wonderful!Im used to place the art at the sides of the bio (like in this case ), thats why sometimes i ask the adopts to be resized xDD

Hope is not too much trouble ^^
@VixenGrotto
Aww thanks you! But of course i will be here <3 so many pretty art everyone is offering. And i wouldnt have made it without your help so thanks and thanks again to you!

That would be wonderful!Im used to place the art at the sides of the bio (like in this case ), thats why sometimes i ask the adopts to be resized xDD

Hope is not too much trouble ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Goldenstorm
Order confirmed!
I wouldn't be against to try it out. I'll see if I can do that with your cyberblade!

@TsarinaTorment
Order confirmed! :D
@Goldenstorm
Order confirmed!
I wouldn't be against to try it out. I'll see if I can do that with your cyberblade!

@TsarinaTorment
Order confirmed! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
[indent][size=2]@Pyromaniacal Hello again. >;3c [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] White warbeast tusks, ribcage, crimson king maple (summer), mushrooms #1 - diseased fungus. [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] n/a [b]Theme Directions:[/b] General plague aesthetic, go ham with it. \o/ [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3858139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38582/3858139_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal

Hello again. >;3c

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: White warbeast tusks, ribcage, crimson king maple (summer), mushrooms #1 - diseased fungus.
Animation? If Yes, which?: n/a
Theme Directions: General plague aesthetic, go ham with it. \o/
Dragon Image:

3858139_350.png
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Pyromaniacal I would like a slot please! I don't have levelled dragons at the moment but I will by the end of the day. I'll have to send them in groups because I won't have lair space for all of them at once. Image width: 200px Specific Item requests: A5 Planter, platinum, artist's choice configuration; Flowering Bonsai tree (pink or maybe white, whatever looks best), windblown if possible; crystals, flowers Animation? no Theme Directions: Would like colours similar to the dragon's colours, pinks, pale greens, perhaps a bit of pale blue or purple to match the accent on him as well. Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25311232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253113/25311232_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal

I would like a slot please! I don't have levelled dragons at the moment but I will by the end of the day. I'll have to send them in groups because I won't have lair space for all of them at once.

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: A5 Planter, platinum, artist's choice configuration; Flowering Bonsai tree (pink or maybe white, whatever looks best), windblown if possible; crystals, flowers
Animation? no
Theme Directions: Would like colours similar to the dragon's colours, pinks, pale greens, perhaps a bit of pale blue or purple to match the accent on him as well.
Dragon image:
25311232_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@BlackRayser
Hello. I am very interested in ordering. But I saw the rule no restrictions. Does that mean you would draw other things besides a dragon?
@BlackRayser
Hello. I am very interested in ordering. But I saw the rule no restrictions. Does that mean you would draw other things besides a dragon?
Yokai.gif
@Pyromaniacal [b]Image width:[/b] 100px wide [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Crow, Cliffside Milkweed [b]Animation? If Yes, which?:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Eerie, purples. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33906059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339061/33906059_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pyromaniacal

Image width: 100px wide
Specific Item requests: Crow, Cliffside Milkweed
Animation? If Yes, which?: N/A
Theme Directions: Eerie, purples.
Dragon Image:
33906059_350.png
tbqQ4UU.png
@drytil would it be all right to put in for a slot for fodder now and send levels throughout the week and get my order when I've paid in full? ^^
@drytil would it be all right to put in for a slot for fodder now and send levels throughout the week and get my order when I've paid in full? ^^
nRvmYpn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35