Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Working on orders! Wind Foddart
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@KKorven I'd like to grab the third human slot, I'll edit this with my order, thank you!

Username: 3idolon
Link to Dragon/Character:http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19217686
Type of Slot: Human b/w bust
Other Information: His lore is in his bio. Please let me know if you require more info for the reference. I'd love his gijinka to show his corpse cleaner accent and his bone antlers. Thank you!
@KKorven I'd like to grab the third human slot, I'll edit this with my order, thank you!

Username: 3idolon
Link to Dragon/Character:http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19217686
Type of Slot: Human b/w bust
Other Information: His lore is in his bio. Please let me know if you require more info for the reference. I'd love his gijinka to show his corpse cleaner accent and his bone antlers. Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@KKorven I might be too late but do you still have a coloured dragon spot?
@KKorven I might be too late but do you still have a coloured dragon spot?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@3idolon Aehdncl just claimed the last slot, sorry! If a slot pops open I'll let you know. Though for now once they edited their posts the orders should be final, sorry ;u;! Feel free to check out my art shop also.

@Malis Not any more, sorry! Maybe next time or in my art shop ^^;;
@3idolon Aehdncl just claimed the last slot, sorry! If a slot pops open I'll let you know. Though for now once they edited their posts the orders should be final, sorry ;u;! Feel free to check out my art shop also.

@Malis Not any more, sorry! Maybe next time or in my art shop ^^;;
@KKorven Just spotted your art shop, I'd love to be added to the ping list there also. Are you comfortable with drawing Arakkoa? I'm currently collecting art for my skydancer Flock.
@KKorven Just spotted your art shop, I'd love to be added to the ping list there also. Are you comfortable with drawing Arakkoa? I'm currently collecting art for my skydancer Flock.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis Ooooh I'm not familiar with it but it certainly looks interesting! I'll add you to my ping list :) Thanks for the interest!
@Malis Ooooh I'm not familiar with it but it certainly looks interesting! I'll add you to my ping list :) Thanks for the interest!
@KKorven Ok! Are you currently accepting orders through your art shop? If yes I'd like to commission a b/w gijinka sketch of the same dragon. If not could I be added to the ping list there? Thank you!
@KKorven Ok! Are you currently accepting orders through your art shop? If yes I'd like to commission a b/w gijinka sketch of the same dragon. If not could I be added to the ping list there? Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Not at the moment since I'm really busy irl orz but thank you! Adding you to the ping list.
@3idolon Not at the moment since I'm really busy irl orz but thank you! Adding you to the ping list.
@Everything @UnseenRangerGal Pinglist please? c: @CheeseChatot Username: Arrowfeathers Player ID Number: 202702 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38198460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381985/38198460_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 80 Levels for a shaded bust correct? Other Information: I have the dragons in my lair right now I just have to train them. Should be with you soon :D
@Everything @UnseenRangerGal
Pinglist please? c:

@CheeseChatot
Username: Arrowfeathers
Player ID Number: 202702
Link to Dragon/Character:
38198460_350.png

Price: 80 Levels for a shaded bust correct?
Other Information: I have the dragons in my lair right now I just have to train them. Should be with you soon :D
@TinyGryphon You have CheeseChatot as an artist but I don't see them on the spreadsheet. I haven't gotten a response yet from my potential order, I just want to double check they are participating (not trying to rush but just in case they are not I'd love to still have a chance to send my dragons in for art or writing) I just got curious about it because they are not on the spreadsheet. Unless I am blind which is entirely possible. Ignore me, I was just being impatient! <3
@TinyGryphon You have CheeseChatot as an artist but I don't see them on the spreadsheet. I haven't gotten a response yet from my potential order, I just want to double check they are participating (not trying to rush but just in case they are not I'd love to still have a chance to send my dragons in for art or writing) I just got curious about it because they are not on the spreadsheet. Unless I am blind which is entirely possible. Ignore me, I was just being impatient! <3
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Ikunoche
I do, I've got you down for a slot! Thankyou :D

@Clavicado
That's alright, I saw your edit so I haven't put you down for anything. Have a nice week!

@CronusSlampora
I've added you to the pinglist on my shop - they did go fast this time around!
@Ikunoche
I do, I've got you down for a slot! Thankyou :D

@Clavicado
That's alright, I saw your edit so I haven't put you down for anything. Have a nice week!

@CronusSlampora
I've added you to the pinglist on my shop - they did go fast this time around!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23