Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dark Magic Graphics [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
^
^
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
@Ryvrsong I know this says free but if you're at all willing to do more than two graphics for me, one with a unique silhouette, I'd be entirely willing to monetarily compensate you, generously.

I'm opening a cauldron rental thread and would like to go for a microbrewery/gastropub vibe, and I know exactly what I want, but don't a) have photoshop anymore, or b) have any idea how to use my tablet.

If you would rather wait, I can understand that. I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing online and polished up this coming week while I'm off from work, but I'd be perfectly willing to commission a graphic later and work around that.

Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I'm trying to find someone who can make me section headers that look like bronze plaques, at least one vertical column divider ideally with matching bronze edging and a faded or greyed out image of an old beer still (I'd ideally like multiple ones with different images so it alternates or cycles through in each post), and the unique sihouette one would be a "button" shaped like one of those standee chalkboards you see outside coffee shops all the time. Preferable a sig-sized version and a 500x750-ish sized version.

I know it's a lot! I get it if you would rather not! And if you decide you would rather stick to 2 I would really prefer you do the chalkboard one and I pay you for it because I'd like it to be standing at an angle and the silhouette to be fitted to the shape of the standee.
@Ryvrsong I know this says free but if you're at all willing to do more than two graphics for me, one with a unique silhouette, I'd be entirely willing to monetarily compensate you, generously.

I'm opening a cauldron rental thread and would like to go for a microbrewery/gastropub vibe, and I know exactly what I want, but don't a) have photoshop anymore, or b) have any idea how to use my tablet.

If you would rather wait, I can understand that. I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing online and polished up this coming week while I'm off from work, but I'd be perfectly willing to commission a graphic later and work around that.

Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, I'm trying to find someone who can make me section headers that look like bronze plaques, at least one vertical column divider ideally with matching bronze edging and a faded or greyed out image of an old beer still (I'd ideally like multiple ones with different images so it alternates or cycles through in each post), and the unique sihouette one would be a "button" shaped like one of those standee chalkboards you see outside coffee shops all the time. Preferable a sig-sized version and a 500x750-ish sized version.

I know it's a lot! I get it if you would rather not! And if you decide you would rather stick to 2 I would really prefer you do the chalkboard one and I pay you for it because I'd like it to be standing at an angle and the silhouette to be fitted to the shape of the standee.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
@Alannaa Well... I'll be completely honest here. I'm not sure if I have the skills with Photoshop that you're looking for!

But I'm willing to try! Could you get me some image links for the items you're looking for? I'm not too sure what a Beer still is xD

And how many sections are we talking about here? And would you like them to keep the same theme? Text Style and Color style the same?

I'm not too sure what you mean by Silhouette, could you explain it in more detail?

I'll need as much detail as you're willing to give to help me create the images you have in your head :)
@Alannaa Well... I'll be completely honest here. I'm not sure if I have the skills with Photoshop that you're looking for!

But I'm willing to try! Could you get me some image links for the items you're looking for? I'm not too sure what a Beer still is xD

And how many sections are we talking about here? And would you like them to keep the same theme? Text Style and Color style the same?

I'm not too sure what you mean by Silhouette, could you explain it in more detail?

I'll need as much detail as you're willing to give to help me create the images you have in your head :)
@Ryvrsong
Username: Emberglo
Type of Graphic: lg sig curved with popouts
Dragons/Familiars Wanted: none
Text: Moonlit Nyyt Weyr Hatchling
Background: full moon with shadowy (purples) clouds; dark with text that shows over the moon and the dark night... fog color?
Theme: Dark, moonlight
Anything Else: This will be a badge for the bios of my perma dragons who were hatched in my personal weyr: Moonlit Nyyt Weyr; shadow...mushrooms? Shadow egg?cattails? Let's talk...

Note: weyr spelling is Nyyt; subspecies is Night so you know.
@Ryvrsong
Username: Emberglo
Type of Graphic: lg sig curved with popouts
Dragons/Familiars Wanted: none
Text: Moonlit Nyyt Weyr Hatchling
Background: full moon with shadowy (purples) clouds; dark with text that shows over the moon and the dark night... fog color?
Theme: Dark, moonlight
Anything Else: This will be a badge for the bios of my perma dragons who were hatched in my personal weyr: Moonlit Nyyt Weyr; shadow...mushrooms? Shadow egg?cattails? Let's talk...

Note: weyr spelling is Nyyt; subspecies is Night so you know.
mM2VM9X.png
@Ryvrsong [b]Username:[/b] LapisDragon17718 [b]Type of Graphic:[/b] Banner [b]Dragons/Familiars Wanted:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39050665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390507/39050665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Text:[/b] Name of dragon [b]Background:[/b] Nothing specific, just something that fits the dragon. [b]Theme:[/b] Any [b]Anything Else:[/b] Can you include the image of the dragon on it too?
@Ryvrsong
Username: LapisDragon17718
Type of Graphic: Banner
Dragons/Familiars Wanted:
39050665_350.png

Text: Name of dragon
Background: Nothing specific, just something that fits the dragon.
Theme: Any
Anything Else: Can you include the image of the dragon on it too?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Emberglo I think I can manage that. Do you want the text to be just as you spelt it?

@LapisDragon17718 What kind of Banner would you like? A vertical one, or a horizontal one? Curved or Box? Large or Small?
@Emberglo I think I can manage that. Do you want the text to be just as you spelt it?

@LapisDragon17718 What kind of Banner would you like? A vertical one, or a horizontal one? Curved or Box? Large or Small?
@Ryvrsong Moonlit Nyyt Weyr is my weyr name; I suppose hatchling is the best word.

The font in all the bios is Monotype Corsiva

Moonlit Nyyt Weyr
@Ryvrsong Moonlit Nyyt Weyr is my weyr name; I suppose hatchling is the best word.

The font in all the bios is Monotype Corsiva

Moonlit Nyyt Weyr
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo I searched the font style, but it doesn't match to the one you currently have. Are you sure that's what it's called?
@Emberglo I searched the font style, but it doesn't match to the one you currently have. Are you sure that's what it's called?
That is what my bios use... [font=Monotype Corsiva] using it here [code][font=Monotype Corsiva] using it here[/code] ???? - I use it in my bios - it's not what the artist who made my signature used.
That is what my bios use...
using it here
Code:
[font=Monotype Corsiva] using it here

???? - I use it in my bios - it's not what the artist who made my signature used.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo I couldn't find it to download, since my computer doesn't have it pre-installed. I tried to find the closest match to it.
@Emberglo I couldn't find it to download, since my computer doesn't have it pre-installed. I tried to find the closest match to it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11