Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [lf] Fursona Art (O) festival + accents
1 2 3 4
Soooo, here's my character: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329725071847456778/371449277794484234/C_Bye_Bye.png[/img] I don't have a whole lot in the way of treasure/gems at present, so I'm mostly looking to trade for art of her! Humanized and anthro are both fine. Here's what I have: [item=sakura flowerfall][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=solar blades][item=will o' the ember][item=windbound mask][item=prismatic tail bangle] (full set) [item=skeletal chimes][item=warmwater wanderers][item=butterfly's kiss][item=scavenger's tatters] [item=starlight cloak][item=trickster's magic cards][item=sanguine plumage][item=undine's flatfins][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=illuminated runescroll][item=gloomwillow guide][item=golem gauntlet][item=thresher flatfins][item=sunguard chest][item=crystalhide treads][item=rainbow flair scarf][item=prismatic crystalscales][item=white and gold flair scarf][item=chillspike crown][item=electrified sash] [item=stonekeeper sash] (and many more sashes) [item=mainecoon] (full set) [item=gustborne balloon] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=mesa mechanojets] [item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=bluffclamber belongings] [item=luminous leggards] [item=surgestream coat] [item=black iron plates] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] + lots and lots of crowns I also have a lot of usermade accents! Most of them are rainbowy and retired: [skin=6575] [skin=9435] [skin=9712] [skin=12969] [skin=12871] [skin=13522] [skin=14484] [skin=15001] [skin=15848] [skin=21922] [skin=21926] [skin=21927] [skin=13225] [skin=14263] (custom) [skin=14988] [skin=6376] [skin=5469] [skin=14278] [skin=14861] [skin=11723] I also have a lot of festival accents - as in, seven freaking pages - and I'd love to get rid of them! Some of them are pretty old, like [skin=4142] and [skin=5493]. I have waaaaay too many to list here, unfortunately, so just ask about a particular breed or festival. If people would like me to, I'm happy to do an imgur album of my accents hoard; not sure if that's typically done around here, though. Familiar wise, I again have too many to post - basically [i]lots[/i] of bears, acolytes, nymphs, and goblins. Honestly, just ask and I'll see if it's in the hoard. No sprites, I'm afraid. [s]I also have like seven of those stupid goliath beetles, hahaaaa[/s] Finally, I do have multiple lv25 dragons, who all have full culex builds + eliminate, if that's what you're after. So yeah - if you could let me know what you're after + a link back to your shop or examples, that'd be swell.
Soooo, here's my character:

C_Bye_Bye.png

I don't have a whole lot in the way of treasure/gems at present, so I'm mostly looking to trade for art of her! Humanized and anthro are both fine. Here's what I have:

Sakura Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Solar Blades Will o' the Ember Windbound Mask Prismatic Tail Bangle (full set) Skeletal Chimes Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss Scavenger's Tatters Starlight Cloak Trickster's Magic Cards Sanguine Plumage Undine's Flatfins Hewn Philosopher's Veil Illuminated Runescroll Gloomwillow Guide Golem Gauntlet Thresher Flatfins Sunguard Chest Crystalhide Treads Rainbow Flair Scarf Prismatic Crystalscales White and Gold Flair Scarf Chillspike Crown Electrified Sash Stonekeeper Sash (and many more sashes) Mainecoon (full set) Gustborne Balloon Leafy Gladeboughs Mesa Mechanojets Cosmologist Fieldtools Bluffclamber Belongings Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Unhatched Nocturne Egg + lots and lots of crowns

I also have a lot of usermade accents! Most of them are rainbowy and retired:

(custom)

I also have a lot of festival accents - as in, seven freaking pages - and I'd love to get rid of them!

Some of them are pretty old, like and . I have waaaaay too many to list here, unfortunately, so just ask about a particular breed or festival. If people would like me to, I'm happy to do an imgur album of my accents hoard; not sure if that's typically done around here, though.

Familiar wise, I again have too many to post - basically lots of bears, acolytes, nymphs, and goblins. Honestly, just ask and I'll see if it's in the hoard. No sprites, I'm afraid. I also have like seven of those stupid goliath beetles, hahaaaa

Finally, I do have multiple lv25 dragons, who all have full culex builds + eliminate, if that's what you're after.

So yeah - if you could let me know what you're after + a link back to your shop or examples, that'd be swell.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Hello!! I would love to do some art for her! [img]https://imgur.com/ohlraZS.jpg[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/wdckuWJ.jpg[/img] These are my two latest examples! If I did a full, would you think it would be worth one cat or a skin? If you would prefer to give away the full cat set, one of the skins/accents would be amazing! I would happily do a fullbody :>>
@Spooner Hello!! I would love to do some art for her!

ohlraZS.jpg
wdckuWJ.jpg

These are my two latest examples!
If I did a full, would you think it would be worth one cat or a skin? If you would prefer to give away the full cat set, one of the skins/accents would be amazing!
I would happily do a fullbody :>>
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@hoghops - Wow, those look really nice! Go ahead and take your pick of the skins/accents, so I know what to set aside for ya. Feel free to ask if there's any specific festival skin or w/e you're after, too; I do have rather a lot.

I'd like to give the cats away as a set if possible - that and they're not worth anywhere near as much as the skins are individually (though if I end up splitting them in the future, I'll let you know!). If you're going to do a fullbody for me, I would much rather give you something worth 500g than something worth 150g, haha.

In the meantime, here's the fullsize of the character! There's a bio there, but if you want more info, just let me know. I don't mind what outfit she's drawn in; you can go off the ref or make your own.
@hoghops - Wow, those look really nice! Go ahead and take your pick of the skins/accents, so I know what to set aside for ya. Feel free to ask if there's any specific festival skin or w/e you're after, too; I do have rather a lot.

I'd like to give the cats away as a set if possible - that and they're not worth anywhere near as much as the skins are individually (though if I end up splitting them in the future, I'll let you know!). If you're going to do a fullbody for me, I would much rather give you something worth 500g than something worth 150g, haha.

In the meantime, here's the fullsize of the character! There's a bio there, but if you want more info, just let me know. I don't mind what outfit she's drawn in; you can go off the ref or make your own.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner That's awesome!! Could I get the Rawr skin if possible?
@Spooner That's awesome!! Could I get the Rawr skin if possible?
@hoghops - No worries! I'll put it in a CR for ya.
@hoghops - No worries! I'll put it in a CR for ya.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Tysm! I'll get started soon as possible!!
@Spooner Tysm! I'll get started soon as possible!!
@Spooner I can draw her if you'd like! I'm interested in the [item=will o' the ember] and/or [item=warmwater wanderers] Here are the latest examples of my art: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/931b/f/2018/032/7/6/nekare_by_mistygoldart-dc1ugsf.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/23ef/f/2018/045/a/7/foxy_by_mistygoldart-dc36t02.png[/img] I would offer something like this given my time frame at moment, if it interests you? :D [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3369/f/2017/201/3/d/01fancy_fox_by_mistygoldart-dbh1b70.png[/img]
@Spooner I can draw her if you'd like! I'm interested in the Will o' the Ember and/or Warmwater Wanderers
Here are the latest examples of my art:
nekare_by_mistygoldart-dc1ugsf.png
foxy_by_mistygoldart-dc36t02.png
I would offer something like this given my time frame at moment, if it interests you? :D
01fancy_fox_by_mistygoldart-dbh1b70.png
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@mistygold - Happy to give you both for a piece like that! If that works for you, I'll set up a CR and you can accept anytime; I do have multiples of the fish, so if you're after more than one just let me know.

@mistygold - Happy to give you both for a piece like that! If that works for you, I'll set up a CR and you can accept anytime; I do have multiples of the fish, so if you're after more than one just let me know.

mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner alright, great! do you have any specific pose or expression in mind? (I think I'll go with her fancy top hat and tux, it looks so pretty!)
I wouldn't say no to another fish apparel, too! feel free to send the cr, I think I should be done in about 4 days if everything runs smoothly here :D
@Spooner alright, great! do you have any specific pose or expression in mind? (I think I'll go with her fancy top hat and tux, it looks so pretty!)
I wouldn't say no to another fish apparel, too! feel free to send the cr, I think I should be done in about 4 days if everything runs smoothly here :D
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold - That's one of her performing outfits, so I'd say bright and cheerful would be the way to go! She becomes much more animated when she's performing, haha. If you want, you can throw in her oboe, since that's what she plays when performing, but otherwise she's a fine conductor too.

And sent! Fullsize bio/ref is here, if you need more info.
@MistyGold - That's one of her performing outfits, so I'd say bright and cheerful would be the way to go! She becomes much more animated when she's performing, haha. If you want, you can throw in her oboe, since that's what she plays when performing, but otherwise she's a fine conductor too.

And sent! Fullsize bio/ref is here, if you need more info.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 3 4