Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 125 126
@Psycho Aw man, that's sad to hear you're leaving, I'm glad I was able to get a piece from you! I still love it so much!! I hope you do drop by every once in a while! :'D
@Psycho Aw man, that's sad to hear you're leaving, I'm glad I was able to get a piece from you! I still love it so much!! I hope you do drop by every once in a while! :'D
3EnpSxZ.png
@Psycho

Oh noes! I'm sorry to hear things aren't workin' out! But if you feel like doin' dragon art for USD, I'd like to be able to purchase it from you at one point. >3<
@Psycho

Oh noes! I'm sorry to hear things aren't workin' out! But if you feel like doin' dragon art for USD, I'd like to be able to purchase it from you at one point. >3<
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@mercurialwings - thank you! hope life is kinder to me too. only time will tell

@Perrydotto - thank you! and i shot you a pm with my twitter and patreon deets c:

@StoneHusky - i'm glad you still like the art i did for you! it really means a lot ;w; hopefully i can drop by every so often because i admit that i still really like my dragons and stuff.

@Effervessa - yeah life...is harsh sometimes. and noted! i'm still not sure if i'll open anymore but we'll see.
@mercurialwings - thank you! hope life is kinder to me too. only time will tell

@Perrydotto - thank you! and i shot you a pm with my twitter and patreon deets c:

@StoneHusky - i'm glad you still like the art i did for you! it really means a lot ;w; hopefully i can drop by every so often because i admit that i still really like my dragons and stuff.

@Effervessa - yeah life...is harsh sometimes. and noted! i'm still not sure if i'll open anymore but we'll see.
Good luck either way! ^^
Good luck either way! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Psycho wishing you all the best, and just wanted to thank you again for the amazing artwork of Silas (it's still my favorite!! I'll never get tired of seeing your beautiful signature. :D) I hope everything works out!
@Psycho wishing you all the best, and just wanted to thank you again for the amazing artwork of Silas (it's still my favorite!! I'll never get tired of seeing your beautiful signature. :D) I hope everything works out!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
Awh, well you take all the time you need and go easy on yourself. You contributed so much to the fandom of this website you’ve certainly earned a break. I wish you the best of luck for the future and hope your troubles ease off in the upcoming days.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you’ve done here.
Awh, well you take all the time you need and go easy on yourself. You contributed so much to the fandom of this website you’ve certainly earned a break. I wish you the best of luck for the future and hope your troubles ease off in the upcoming days.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you’ve done here.
@Psycho I've literally never spoken on your thread or had the courage to until now - but I'm wishing you all the luck with life stuff. I can hard relate to last year leading to this one not going well, so you best do what you can to take care of yourself and relax!

I can also tell you Patreon is a blessing in terms of artists heaven- the organization is to die for and you can schedule things or make it early access, its nice. It's saved me a lot of frustration from tumblr and twitter things/bugs/the purge.

anyway TLDR; you're a serious inspiration and I hope your time off helps clear your head and have an easier time in real life!!

@Psycho I've literally never spoken on your thread or had the courage to until now - but I'm wishing you all the luck with life stuff. I can hard relate to last year leading to this one not going well, so you best do what you can to take care of yourself and relax!

I can also tell you Patreon is a blessing in terms of artists heaven- the organization is to die for and you can schedule things or make it early access, its nice. It's saved me a lot of frustration from tumblr and twitter things/bugs/the purge.

anyway TLDR; you're a serious inspiration and I hope your time off helps clear your head and have an easier time in real life!!

fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
@spark - hi! thank you for dropping by, and i want to let you know that i always liked drawing your dragons. your boy was always beautiful.

@CrowG0d - thank you for your lovely message and well wishes <3

@Ceraphiim - wow, this message really made me smile!! ;w; i'm so happy that i was an inspiration for many people. i can't believe it was only last year where i was scared to open my own shop here.

i have a patreon and hope it works out. we'll see how it goes! thank you so, so much for taking the time to drop by and muster the courage to comment.
@spark - hi! thank you for dropping by, and i want to let you know that i always liked drawing your dragons. your boy was always beautiful.

@CrowG0d - thank you for your lovely message and well wishes <3

@Ceraphiim - wow, this message really made me smile!! ;w; i'm so happy that i was an inspiration for many people. i can't believe it was only last year where i was scared to open my own shop here.

i have a patreon and hope it works out. we'll see how it goes! thank you so, so much for taking the time to drop by and muster the courage to comment.

@Psycho
Ahhh I'm sorry stuffs been rough for you rn! I love your suff and i'd love to still see your art and stuff? is it possible to get your twitter? I hope things get better for you I really do!

@Psycho
Ahhh I'm sorry stuffs been rough for you rn! I love your suff and i'd love to still see your art and stuff? is it possible to get your twitter? I hope things get better for you I really do!
981b785552948c31dd823e7f6a8c6764d66c0dc5_128.gif
Sicilian • Depressive • Artist and cosplayer • Slytherin • INFP • tumblr
981b785552948c31dd823e7f6a8c6764d66c0dc5_128.gif
i am so sorry you've been feeling this way! as someone who can relate, i wish you the best and hope things only improve from here. i'm still very happy and adore the signature you made for me, and it'll always be special to me as my first signature art on FR!

if you ever need someone to talk to about your troubles, or are feeling especially lonely, do not hesitate to message me! sometimes just having someone to talk to can help so much. of course, if this comes across as too forward i apologize! even more, if you plan to not be on FR much more, then no worries.

i hope everything starts improving for you, friend. good luck with everything ahead of you!

i am so sorry you've been feeling this way! as someone who can relate, i wish you the best and hope things only improve from here. i'm still very happy and adore the signature you made for me, and it'll always be special to me as my first signature art on FR!

if you ever need someone to talk to about your troubles, or are feeling especially lonely, do not hesitate to message me! sometimes just having someone to talk to can help so much. of course, if this comes across as too forward i apologize! even more, if you plan to not be on FR much more, then no worries.

i hope everything starts improving for you, friend. good luck with everything ahead of you!

ycSiwsB.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 125 126