Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) BribeShop Gijinka/OC/Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@UrsaBorealis dfgdofhd! OF COURSE! ♥♥
Gladeboughsssss =w= *drools*

LOL what dragonn ??
@UrsaBorealis dfgdofhd! OF COURSE! ♥♥
Gladeboughsssss =w= *drools*

LOL what dragonn ??
cedar_by_theskygrape-dc2ea8s.pngosonio.gifV7fFg2m.png
@BeardFistofDoom Hello~ I would love a coloured fullbody of my baby girl, [url=https://badboygoesfluffy.tumblr.com/tagged/oc:+cataleon]Cataleon[/url] Offering: [item=flowering gladeboughs] (85g) [item=Charming Sage Lantern] (75g) [item=Antique Lace Waist Frill] (18g) [item=Haunted Flame Candles] (140g) [item=steam gyre] (15g) [item=sakura owl] (5g) [item=Highreach Bonepicker] (5g) [item=Leopard Coralclimber] (5g) [item=Riptide Clipper] (5g) [item=Rosaline Strangler] (20g) [item=Mith Bruiser] (5g) [item=Fiendcat] (5g) [item=ambush] (6x20g) [item=berserker] (3x9g) [skin=8956] (60g) [skin=19326] (60g) [skin=24270] (36g) [skin=24257] (35g) (721g all together) Or: Retired accent: [skin=21668] (1Kg) For a fullbody and headshot ^^
@BeardFistofDoom

Hello~ I would love a coloured fullbody of my baby girl, Cataleon

Offering:

Flowering Gladeboughs (85g) Charming Sage Lantern (75g) Antique Lace Waist Frill (18g) Haunted Flame Candles (140g)

Steam Gyre (15g) Sakura Owl (5g) Highreach Bonepicker (5g) Leopard Coralclimber (5g) Riptide Clipper (5g) Rosaline Strangler (20g) Mith Bruiser (5g) Fiendcat (5g)

Ambush (6x20g) Berserker (3x9g)

(60g) (60g) (36g) (35g)

(721g all together)

Or:

Retired accent:
(1Kg)

For a fullbody and headshot ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy eeee yes bae ill draw her in a heartbeat ♥ could I get the 721 trove for the fullbody?~
@Fanartsy eeee yes bae ill draw her in a heartbeat ♥ could I get the 721 trove for the fullbody?~
@BeardFistofDoom

Awesome! I'll send them in a cr :D
@BeardFistofDoom

Awesome! I'll send them in a cr :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@BeardFistofDoom oh right, lol. Her, please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33380370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333804/33380370_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll send you the cr~
@BeardFistofDoom oh right, lol.
Her, please.

33380370_350.png

I'll send you the cr~
T2tPFVT.gifgJSRXIi.gifpxwZPcF.gifUGmgRoJ.gifC6tVzGg.gif
^
^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
^
^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@BeardFistofDoom
Hi! I was wondering if you'd accept 1.3kgems as a bribe for 2 full chibis with a simple background?
Please let me know if it isn't enough!
(its my character from ffxiv, so i got plenty of screenshots)
@BeardFistofDoom
Hi! I was wondering if you'd accept 1.3kgems as a bribe for 2 full chibis with a simple background?
Please let me know if it isn't enough!
(its my character from ffxiv, so i got plenty of screenshots)
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@UrsaBorealis ouuu so bootyfull~ I havent had much experience with armour in a while so bare with me, but I have an idea of what imma do with her c:

do you have any specifics? like skintone/haircolour etc or like a personality? like is she a strong warrior or a magical girl kinda thing xD
@UrsaBorealis ouuu so bootyfull~ I havent had much experience with armour in a while so bare with me, but I have an idea of what imma do with her c:

do you have any specifics? like skintone/haircolour etc or like a personality? like is she a strong warrior or a magical girl kinda thing xD
@Simply depending on how complex the simple background is lol I dont often do backgrounds, and were the 2 chibis in the picture together or seperately?
@Simply depending on how complex the simple background is lol I dont often do backgrounds, and were the 2 chibis in the picture together or seperately?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7