Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (remade)
1 2 3
@CrimsonCatalyst (LOL i just saw your reply on the other thread, replying here if that's okay!) As for the pagedoll, of course! I was actually gonna make it available digitally as one of those specials, but I got too tired of coding and gave up on that, LMAO. I'd be happy to! It'll probably take a little while though, because this weekend is gonna be really hectic ;; If that's alright!

By the way it should be noted that I just have ridiculous prices rn because I felt they were more equal to the prices I offered on deviantART. I'd say if you wanted a pagedoll I would take maybe 250kT per image at most? But I'm willing to haggle on that too!
@CrimsonCatalyst (LOL i just saw your reply on the other thread, replying here if that's okay!) As for the pagedoll, of course! I was actually gonna make it available digitally as one of those specials, but I got too tired of coding and gave up on that, LMAO. I'd be happy to! It'll probably take a little while though, because this weekend is gonna be really hectic ;; If that's alright!

By the way it should be noted that I just have ridiculous prices rn because I felt they were more equal to the prices I offered on deviantART. I'd say if you wanted a pagedoll I would take maybe 250kT per image at most? But I'm willing to haggle on that too!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS ahaha, honestly i couldnt have timed it better if i tried. im Talented //dabs

omg gosh i dont blame you i just spent the last two days revamping my own shop and i am Actually Sick Of It. that'd be no problem though!! the best things in life are worth waiting for or something like that (also yknow, life comes first lol)

seriously though your prices are actually pretty reasonable!! it's not worth undercharging tbh, though unfortunately it can cost some sales. They're pretty close to the price i took commissions for in the past when i accepted t+G - though it's been a few years.

250kt sounds fine to me!! tho i will admit the kiddo i had in mind is pretty complex by my standards lmao, so i wouldn't mind tipping extra for him ahaha. If you're down i can fill out a form for ya all official n stuff!
@PKRS ahaha, honestly i couldnt have timed it better if i tried. im Talented //dabs

omg gosh i dont blame you i just spent the last two days revamping my own shop and i am Actually Sick Of It. that'd be no problem though!! the best things in life are worth waiting for or something like that (also yknow, life comes first lol)

seriously though your prices are actually pretty reasonable!! it's not worth undercharging tbh, though unfortunately it can cost some sales. They're pretty close to the price i took commissions for in the past when i accepted t+G - though it's been a few years.

250kt sounds fine to me!! tho i will admit the kiddo i had in mind is pretty complex by my standards lmao, so i wouldn't mind tipping extra for him ahaha. If you're down i can fill out a form for ya all official n stuff!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@CrimsonCatalyst

OH THAT'S A MOOD.... Coding is tedious and I know it'll just be a 5 minute fix at most but I'm tired of looking at this shop, tbh. xP

If you say so! Honestly just hearing that my art is worth more than Absolutely Nothing is a compliment, I get kinda worried sometimes haha.

Bro... I eat complex designs. Judging by my TH notification just now, you've seen Leon LOL. Just hit me up whenever you have time! :D
@CrimsonCatalyst

OH THAT'S A MOOD.... Coding is tedious and I know it'll just be a 5 minute fix at most but I'm tired of looking at this shop, tbh. xP

If you say so! Honestly just hearing that my art is worth more than Absolutely Nothing is a compliment, I get kinda worried sometimes haha.

Bro... I eat complex designs. Judging by my TH notification just now, you've seen Leon LOL. Just hit me up whenever you have time! :D
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS ahahahaha yeah god, right. my roommate majors in design stuff related to... this in general... and they must be so sick of being constantly harassed about text sizes lmao. im trying so hard to make this version less painful to edit though so at least there's that lol.

awh, cmon fam your art is hella rad!!! i dig it tbh

ahahaha, i sure did lmao. Listen he's stars themed, okay, im such a sucker-
tho i did in fact see that little bullet point in your notes up front too heh. i was hoping you wouldnt mind him lmao, but i also hope you like Billions Of Little Spikes because h o o b o y

here's this tho!! take your time; im in no rush c:

Username: CrimsonCatalyst
ID Number: 79556
Type of Art Requesting: Pagedoll!
Modifiers/Add-ons: dont think so
Total Payment: 250kt+
Character References: Here's Sho, he's pretty timid and shy most of the time but he tries really hard to be fierce. he's a good boy, a perfect cinnamon roll,
Notes:
You'll probably want to use his flat ref for colors! if you want to be authorized to get past the watermark lmk.
He is a doll and has obvious ball-joints! & careful that he wears two different tones of black like a Nerd

@PKRS ahahahaha yeah god, right. my roommate majors in design stuff related to... this in general... and they must be so sick of being constantly harassed about text sizes lmao. im trying so hard to make this version less painful to edit though so at least there's that lol.

awh, cmon fam your art is hella rad!!! i dig it tbh

ahahaha, i sure did lmao. Listen he's stars themed, okay, im such a sucker-
tho i did in fact see that little bullet point in your notes up front too heh. i was hoping you wouldnt mind him lmao, but i also hope you like Billions Of Little Spikes because h o o b o y

here's this tho!! take your time; im in no rush c:

Username: CrimsonCatalyst
ID Number: 79556
Type of Art Requesting: Pagedoll!
Modifiers/Add-ons: dont think so
Total Payment: 250kt+
Character References: Here's Sho, he's pretty timid and shy most of the time but he tries really hard to be fierce. he's a good boy, a perfect cinnamon roll,
Notes:
You'll probably want to use his flat ref for colors! if you want to be authorized to get past the watermark lmk.
He is a doll and has obvious ball-joints! & careful that he wears two different tones of black like a Nerd

jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@CrimsonCatalyst oh MAN.... That sounds like a pain for them, and my condolences, because most websites use coding that's WAY more complex than BBCode. Good luck editing tho!!! :D

!!! Thank you so much, that's really nice of you to say!!!

OH MY GOODNESS THIS KID. I LOVE HIS DESIGN ALREADY??? AND I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS??? Honestly, I'm loving all the spikes and I can't wait to draw him!!!! :D :D :D And it's alright, I can work with the watermark! I'll message you when I finish a sketch, although my digital sketches get pretty messy haha.

Thank you!!!!!
@CrimsonCatalyst oh MAN.... That sounds like a pain for them, and my condolences, because most websites use coding that's WAY more complex than BBCode. Good luck editing tho!!! :D

!!! Thank you so much, that's really nice of you to say!!!

OH MY GOODNESS THIS KID. I LOVE HIS DESIGN ALREADY??? AND I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS??? Honestly, I'm loving all the spikes and I can't wait to draw him!!!! :D :D :D And it's alright, I can work with the watermark! I'll message you when I finish a sketch, although my digital sketches get pretty messy haha.

Thank you!!!!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS lmaoo im sure they're glad im finished. trust me tho, ive done worse; i'm in programming lol - i did up the site theme for my comic and that was its own fresh slice of hell dodging through existing code.

isn't he the best!!!!! he's so perfect i adore the absolute heck outta him???? precious bean, he deserves none of what happens to him, the poor dear!!! He just wants to go home...

thank u tho i love him dearly <3 dw about messy, i'm used to it- and i'm hype to see what you have in store! :D
@PKRS lmaoo im sure they're glad im finished. trust me tho, ive done worse; i'm in programming lol - i did up the site theme for my comic and that was its own fresh slice of hell dodging through existing code.

isn't he the best!!!!! he's so perfect i adore the absolute heck outta him???? precious bean, he deserves none of what happens to him, the poor dear!!! He just wants to go home...

thank u tho i love him dearly <3 dw about messy, i'm used to it- and i'm hype to see what you have in store! :D
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

*slides in* Hello, @PKRS I was wondering if you would be able to do another pagedoll?

Username: Sunshineara5
ID Number: 83336
Type of Art Requesting: Pagedoll ;)
Modifiers/Add-ons: none
Total Payment: 250kt+ (? i just took this number from crimson)
Character References: Ivalt Chaotic Useful is the current way I describe her. She really likes fire and is quite sassy.
Notes: I do not have her colors put together yet, but can have all of those together in an hour (i just have to rip them out of an unfinished piece I have of her)

I am definitely not @CrimsonCatalyst 's roommate and definitely did not see him getting cool art and definitely did not decided that i also needed as much cool art as i possibly could buy on this website.
*slides in* Hello, @PKRS I was wondering if you would be able to do another pagedoll?

Username: Sunshineara5
ID Number: 83336
Type of Art Requesting: Pagedoll ;)
Modifiers/Add-ons: none
Total Payment: 250kt+ (? i just took this number from crimson)
Character References: Ivalt Chaotic Useful is the current way I describe her. She really likes fire and is quite sassy.
Notes: I do not have her colors put together yet, but can have all of those together in an hour (i just have to rip them out of an unfinished piece I have of her)

I am definitely not @CrimsonCatalyst 's roommate and definitely did not see him getting cool art and definitely did not decided that i also needed as much cool art as i possibly could buy on this website.
@Sunshineara5 Of course!!!! :D :D :D 250kT is fine, and I love Ivalt already! Send colors whenever you're ready!!!

(HAHA NICE AND ALSO SAME)
@Sunshineara5 Of course!!!! :D :D :D 250kT is fine, and I love Ivalt already! Send colors whenever you're ready!!!

(HAHA NICE AND ALSO SAME)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
^
^
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
^
^
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3