Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (remade)
1 2 3
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
@PKRS :0 hewwo! Is this shop still active? <3
@PKRS :0 hewwo! Is this shop still active? <3
@featherworld yep!! Although the experimental stuff may take longer than normal :0
@featherworld yep!! Although the experimental stuff may take longer than normal :0
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@featherworld ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS WEIRD TO BRING UP I saw your looking for art thread, just a note that I have a lot of experience drawing from text descriptions!! If you’re looking to purchase character references those would be colored fullbody sketches, here’s some (unshaded) examples! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/525577957058674700/666226093484933130/castpic.png[/img] (and if you’re looking for character design help to extend outfits beyond t-shirts and shorts I can do my best to sort that out as well!! Although it’ll probably cost extra.)
@featherworld ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS WEIRD TO BRING UP I saw your looking for art thread, just a note that I have a lot of experience drawing from text descriptions!! If you’re looking to purchase character references those would be colored fullbody sketches, here’s some (unshaded) examples!

castpic.png

(and if you’re looking for character design help to extend outfits beyond t-shirts and shorts I can do my best to sort that out as well!! Although it’ll probably cost extra.)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS AAAA thank you actually this is amazing!! ;v; not weird at all. These are super beautiful and clean and it's SO helpful. Is it okay to DM you with a couple ideas and you can see which one you like more/works better for you?
@PKRS AAAA thank you actually this is amazing!! ;v; not weird at all. These are super beautiful and clean and it's SO helpful. Is it okay to DM you with a couple ideas and you can see which one you like more/works better for you?
@PKRS AND UHHH IS ONE OF YOUR SAMPLES WITH LYRICS FROM THE GREAT COMET OR AM I CRAZY
@PKRS AND UHHH IS ONE OF YOUR SAMPLES WITH LYRICS FROM THE GREAT COMET OR AM I CRAZY
@featherworld

Absolutely!! Just lmk what I can do for you!! ^^

... MAYBE. MAYBE........... (yeah I stole it for a chapter title for my story) (it’s a chapter cover! :D)
@featherworld

Absolutely!! Just lmk what I can do for you!! ^^

... MAYBE. MAYBE........... (yeah I stole it for a chapter title for my story) (it’s a chapter cover! :D)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS HDGFJKH scuttling into dms now THANK YOU
:eyes: that's a good choice op. just gonna casually watch u on dev nbd~
@PKRS HDGFJKH scuttling into dms now THANK YOU
:eyes: that's a good choice op. just gonna casually watch u on dev nbd~
1 2 3