Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
^
^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Nebulacloud I'm so sorry for the stupid question, but what does your 'color pallete' option mean? Do I provide a character or basic colors for you to make a pallete from, or provide a pallete and you make something based of it?
@Nebulacloud I'm so sorry for the stupid question, but what does your 'color pallete' option mean? Do I provide a character or basic colors for you to make a pallete from, or provide a pallete and you make something based of it?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@kojiro hood up or down, whichever you prefer! (Though if it's down, his hair is shaved close to his head like the first couple refs, the bald one is when he's a bit older) and card suits would be awesome! <3 would you like me to send over the treasure now or later?
@kojiro hood up or down, whichever you prefer! (Though if it's down, his hair is shaved close to his head like the first couple refs, the bald one is when he's a bit older) and card suits would be awesome! <3 would you like me to send over the treasure now or later?
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

Now is good! c:
@tybaltcatulet

Now is good! c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@Kojiro [b]I WANT ART[/b] [b]Name: [/b] Catherine68 [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] #151943 [b]Dragon and/or Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26468075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264681/26468075_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art Type:[/b] Half-body Full colour Gijinka Design [b]Personality/Lore:[/b] He's really protective, outgoing and adventurous. Loves nature,camping and doing survival type stuff. [b]Background Colours:[/b] I'll leave it up to you [b]Total cost:[/b] 680kt? I'm not sure if you think the apparel is complicated. [b]Other:[/b] I'd prefer if the gijinka didn't have wings! And maybe if he had long-ish scruffy hair?
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: Catherine68
FR numerical ID: #151943
Dragon and/or Reference:
26468075_350.png

Art Type: Half-body Full colour Gijinka Design
Personality/Lore: He's really protective, outgoing and adventurous. Loves nature,camping and doing survival type stuff.
Background Colours: I'll leave it up to you
Total cost: 680kt? I'm not sure if you think the apparel is complicated.
Other: I'd prefer if the gijinka didn't have wings! And maybe if he had long-ish scruffy hair?
@Catherine68

Sounds good!

He'd be 600kt if you'd like me to design him with armour c:
@Catherine68

Sounds good!

He'd be 600kt if you'd like me to design him with armour c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
@Kojiro
Yeah! Armour and Apparel would be great!
I'll send the money now?
@Kojiro
Yeah! Armour and Apparel would be great!
I'll send the money now?
oof sorry for the double post

@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Kojiro
FR numerical ID: 175597
Request: Chibi sketch
Link to character/dragon: My oc Kari (art of him, in game screens, and i'd like him in this outfit please c:)
Total cost: 250g?
Other: He has a bio over here if you're interested

And if its possible to order another one (if not that's okay)

Link to character/dragon: My oc Varis (art of him, and i'd like him in this outfit if possible - i'll pay extra c:)
Total cost: 250g + armour
Other: Again, he has a bio over here if you're interested
oof sorry for the double post

@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Kojiro
FR numerical ID: 175597
Link to character/dragon: My oc Kari (art of him, in game screens, and i'd like him in this outfit please c:)
Total cost: 250g?
Other: He has a bio over here if you're interested

And if its possible to order another one (if not that's okay)

Link to character/dragon: My oc Varis (art of him, and i'd like him in this outfit if possible - i'll pay extra c:)
Total cost: 250g + armour
Other: Again, he has a bio over here if you're interested

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
@Catherine68

Yup!
@Catherine68

Yup!

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
@Kojiro [b]I WANT ART[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Celes [b]FR numerical ID:[/b] 121299 [b]Dragon and/or Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38531550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385316/38531550_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Art Type:[/b] Half-body full-colour pls~ [b]Personality/Lore:[/b] They're extremely shy and sweet, v soft, v good, likes giving hugs and adores anything cute/sweet. [b]Background Colours:[/b] up to you [b]Total cost:[/b] uhhh i hate math but since design uhhh 659g...? i hate math koji why u do this to me [b]Other:[/b] They're gender-neutral and adorable~ Preferably short hair bc I think it'd look super cute, and don't go [i]too[/i] crazy on the elf ears you silly bean - you know the size of ear I like lmao (also I'll name them at s o me point)
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: Celes
FR numerical ID: 121299
Dragon and/or Reference:
38531550_350.png

Art Type: Half-body full-colour pls~
Personality/Lore: They're extremely shy and sweet, v soft, v good, likes giving hugs and adores anything cute/sweet.
Background Colours: up to you
Total cost: uhhh i hate math but since design uhhh 659g...? i hate math koji why u do this to me
Other: They're gender-neutral and adorable~ Preferably short hair bc I think it'd look super cute, and don't go too crazy on the elf ears you silly bean - you know the size of ear I like lmao (also I'll name them at s o me point)
AoZdhkp.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22