Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
^^
^^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Evlon

sankew! ^w^
@Evlon

sankew! ^w^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Marianette

Thank you so much for ordering from me! Your dragon is so pretty (I love the apparel). Your description & the reference (to Yuna Kim herself) help a lot, so no worries about not having a visual reference :) I think I should be able to work this out pretty well ^^

I posted in my 'shop' comment that the first customer gets a 10% discount, so you can pick: 10% discount, or a slightly more refined product (so more detail in the outfit than I would normally do for a sketch, detailed colouring & a bit of a cleanup on the sketchy lineart).

If you'd ever like to order a clean chibi/regular fullbody like this or this, I can put you on my shop's pinglist! Not open right now, but it will open up again in the future :)

Please update your original post with your FR ID (360501) & feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready. I'll start sketching soon!
@Marianette

Thank you so much for ordering from me! Your dragon is so pretty (I love the apparel). Your description & the reference (to Yuna Kim herself) help a lot, so no worries about not having a visual reference :) I think I should be able to work this out pretty well ^^

I posted in my 'shop' comment that the first customer gets a 10% discount, so you can pick: 10% discount, or a slightly more refined product (so more detail in the outfit than I would normally do for a sketch, detailed colouring & a bit of a cleanup on the sketchy lineart).

If you'd ever like to order a clean chibi/regular fullbody like this or this, I can put you on my shop's pinglist! Not open right now, but it will open up again in the future :)

Please update your original post with your FR ID (360501) & feel free to send over payment whenever you're ready. I'll start sketching soon!
@Xayah colored is excellent, and I'd like to pay in gems! :D
@Xayah colored is excellent, and I'd like to pay in gems! :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Since my page is on a random page, I'll just throw it out there that I'm doing pixel food themed after dragons! ^w^
Since my page is on a random page, I'll just throw it out there that I'm doing pixel food themed after dragons! ^w^
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Yoda
FR numerical ID: 83842
Request: Chibi sketch
Link to character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/1764181.zyral
Total cost: 250kt
Other: Nope! Go wild with him!
@Exeidur
I WANT ART
Name: Yoda
FR numerical ID: 83842
Request: Chibi sketch
Link to character/dragon: https://toyhou.se/1764181.zyral
Total cost: 250kt
Other: Nope! Go wild with him!
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: tybaltcatulet
FR numerical ID: 230370
Dragon and/or Reference: https://toyhou.se/1578690.aaron-madu
Art Type: fullcolor bust
Personality/Lore: in his bio!
Background Colours: (Pick one, or two colours to form a gradient, alternately leave it up to me. If your piece comes with a simple background please also pick a geometric shape such as a circle or a diamond, you can also leave this up to me.) Black and gold, maybe? No idea if it comes with simple background, but if it does can it be playing card symbols floating? (hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades)
Total cost: 300kt?
Other: Aaron usually wears gold eyemakeup/eyeliner, also usually has flecks of gold glitter on his skin. Also if his tunic is showing in the bust, can he be wearing his black one in his third ref?
@Kojiro
I WANT ART
Name: tybaltcatulet
FR numerical ID: 230370
Dragon and/or Reference: https://toyhou.se/1578690.aaron-madu
Art Type: fullcolor bust
Personality/Lore: in his bio!
Background Colours: (Pick one, or two colours to form a gradient, alternately leave it up to me. If your piece comes with a simple background please also pick a geometric shape such as a circle or a diamond, you can also leave this up to me.) Black and gold, maybe? No idea if it comes with simple background, but if it does can it be playing card symbols floating? (hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades)
Total cost: 300kt?
Other: Aaron usually wears gold eyemakeup/eyeliner, also usually has flecks of gold glitter on his skin. Also if his tunic is showing in the bust, can he be wearing his black one in his third ref?
0BzehVy.png
@Exeidur Aw thank you very much!! That means a lot to me!
I’d like to have a more finished piece with the extra 10% then, please - and I’m happy to pay full price!
Those examples are gorgeous! I would love to be added to your ping list!! :D

Right, sorry! I’ll add the ID number and send payment to you now! Thanks very much for your time!!
@Exeidur Aw thank you very much!! That means a lot to me!
I’d like to have a more finished piece with the extra 10% then, please - and I’m happy to pay full price!
Those examples are gorgeous! I would love to be added to your ping list!! :D

Right, sorry! I’ll add the ID number and send payment to you now! Thanks very much for your time!!
PeAHbYy.gif 3mjincF.png
3XGSt03.png
nj9A3Ce.png
@Yoda

Aaaah, it's the crazy one :D Awesome. I might have to include his giant cat.
I'll start on yours once the first commission is finished, so you can send over payment now or later :) Whichever you prefer.

@Marianette

Awesome! Thank you so much, I'll add you to my pinglist straight away ^^
@Yoda

Aaaah, it's the crazy one :D Awesome. I might have to include his giant cat.
I'll start on yours once the first commission is finished, so you can send over payment now or later :) Whichever you prefer.

@Marianette

Awesome! Thank you so much, I'll add you to my pinglist straight away ^^
@tybaltcatulet

Sounds good!

It does come with a simple background - what I do for those is a repeating shape that sorta looks like a halo? But I could probably do the card suits if you'd prefer that

Also I have a question: do you prefer the hood up or down?
@tybaltcatulet

Sounds good!

It does come with a simple background - what I do for those is a repeating shape that sorta looks like a halo? But I could probably do the card suits if you'd prefer that

Also I have a question: do you prefer the hood up or down?

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22