Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glitter's Art Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5
Glitter's Art Shop

Open/Closed

Hello, my name is GlitterPav (or silvereld) and this is an art shop where I sell art of humans/humanoids/dragons/other animals! I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not completely sure what I'm doing but I'm learning :') Art is a passion of mine, I'm currently studying 2D concept art and I figured I could do commissions in my free time. If you want to find me on other social media, here are a few links:

My tumblr (silvereld)
My twitter (silvereld)
My instagram (silvereld)

About slots

Since this art shop is recently opened I'm offering 2 gem/treasure slots, first come first serve! The slots are both taken, and I'll only accept USD/EUR slots now which are unlimited, but keep a look out in the future since I'm planning on opening a few gem/treasure slots every now and then (This will be rare occasions though!) If you want to be added to a pinglist for when these slots open, just say the word!

I can draw:
• Humans! I'll gladly draw gijinkas of your dragons or any other OC you have, doesn't have to be from this site! I can do both human-looking people, people with horns/blue skin/apparel or WHATEVER just come at me bro!
• I am willing to attempt drawings of dragons or other animals, but keep in mind that I haven't drawn dragons in a very long time so I'm definitely out of practice! Therefore I've put a discount on dragons/animal drawings just because they're a bit experimental!

I can't draw:
• Robots/mechas
• NSFW
Glitter's Art Shop

Open/Closed

Hello, my name is GlitterPav (or silvereld) and this is an art shop where I sell art of humans/humanoids/dragons/other animals! I'm pretty new to this site so I'm not completely sure what I'm doing but I'm learning :') Art is a passion of mine, I'm currently studying 2D concept art and I figured I could do commissions in my free time. If you want to find me on other social media, here are a few links:

My tumblr (silvereld)
My twitter (silvereld)
My instagram (silvereld)

About slots

Since this art shop is recently opened I'm offering 2 gem/treasure slots, first come first serve! The slots are both taken, and I'll only accept USD/EUR slots now which are unlimited, but keep a look out in the future since I'm planning on opening a few gem/treasure slots every now and then (This will be rare occasions though!) If you want to be added to a pinglist for when these slots open, just say the word!

I can draw:
• Humans! I'll gladly draw gijinkas of your dragons or any other OC you have, doesn't have to be from this site! I can do both human-looking people, people with horns/blue skin/apparel or WHATEVER just come at me bro!
• I am willing to attempt drawings of dragons or other animals, but keep in mind that I haven't drawn dragons in a very long time so I'm definitely out of practice! Therefore I've put a discount on dragons/animal drawings just because they're a bit experimental!

I can't draw:
• Robots/mechas
• NSFW
[center][size=7][font=Bell MT]Examples[/center][/size][/font] [center][size=7][font=Bell MT]Humans[/center][/size][/font] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3fd13b9e5b26abf2e957340295fbd163/tumblr_p2ey54kRoM1u6ecmqo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/420471a01dc173891d3a8af1f5ea465d/tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/106eedbe340a29b5c6c0e3ede7a38c40/tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r1_400.png[/img] (A quick sketch but I just want to show I do draw guys as well lmao) [center][size=7][font=Bell MT]Dragons[/center][/size][/font] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b124f500efa7579e8226550988aedd66/tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r2_1280.png[/img] (I could do portraits as well but I don't have an example of that yet!)
Examples

Humans

tumblr_p2ey54kRoM1u6ecmqo2_1280.png

tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_1280.png

tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r1_400.png
(A quick sketch but I just want to show I do draw guys as well lmao)

Dragons

tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r2_1280.png
(I could do portraits as well but I don't have an example of that yet!)
[center][font=Bell MT][size=7]Rules[/font][/size] • I am allowed to turn down (or decline) an order if I feel like I will not be able to draw it (I've never cancelled an already paid for commission, but if it one day happens you will 100% get a refund) • Please don't remove my signature from the art! • Please don't use my art for commercial use/reselling! • Please don't claim the art as your own! • You're allowed to post your commission wherever you want but it'd be greatly appreciated if you linked back to my social media/FR account • If you want updates on the progress of your commission feel free to PM me![/center] ----- [center][font=Bell MT][size=7]Payment[/font][/size] [b]Human/humanoid portrait/half body[/b] $35 / 3500g / 2900kt [b]Dragons/other animals[/b] $25 / 2500g / 2100kt (My gem/treasure ratio is rougly 1:850, rounded down to make math easier) If you're looking to pay with USD/EUR please send me a PM with your paypal email adress so I can send you an invoice! It'd be great if I could recieve the payment before I start drawing, but if you'd rather wait with paying until I'm finished then that's fine too! I'm not going to send the drawing until the payment is sent though.[/center] [quote name="Gem/Treasure slots"]Closed for the moment[/quote] [quote name="USD/EUR slots"]1. wildewinged (Finished!) 2. 3. 4. 5.[/quote]
Rules
• I am allowed to turn down (or decline) an order if I feel like I will not be able to draw it (I've never cancelled an already paid for commission, but if it one day happens you will 100% get a refund)
• Please don't remove my signature from the art!
• Please don't use my art for commercial use/reselling!
• Please don't claim the art as your own!
• You're allowed to post your commission wherever you want but it'd be greatly appreciated if you linked back to my social media/FR account
• If you want updates on the progress of your commission feel free to PM me!

Payment

Human/humanoid portrait/half body
$35 / 3500g / 2900kt

Dragons/other animals
$25 / 2500g / 2100kt

(My gem/treasure ratio is rougly 1:850, rounded down to make math easier)
If you're looking to pay with USD/EUR please send me a PM with your paypal email adress so I can send you an invoice! It'd be great if I could recieve the payment before I start drawing, but if you'd rather wait with paying until I'm finished then that's fine too! I'm not going to send the drawing until the payment is sent though.

Gem/Treasure slots wrote:
Closed for the moment
USD/EUR slots wrote:
1. wildewinged (Finished!)
Finished commissions

1. Vovina x (01/19/18)
2. Silverfish x (01/20/18)
3. wildewinged x (01/27/18)
Finished commissions

1. Vovina x (01/19/18)
2. Silverfish x (01/20/18)
3. wildewinged x (01/27/18)
[quote name="General pinglist (for everything including new info)"]* * *[/quote] [quote name="Pinglist for when shop/slots open"]* * *[/quote] [quote name="Pinglist only for gem/treasure slots"]* MrMoon * lucidcoyote * SnRaijuu * Skreepo * Azure * seaofstars * [/quote]
General pinglist (for everything including new info) wrote:

Pinglist for when shop/slots open wrote:

Pinglist only for gem/treasure slots wrote:
* MrMoon
* lucidcoyote
* SnRaijuu
* Skreepo
* Azure
* seaofstars
Aaaand we're officially open!
Aaaand we're officially open!
@GlitterPav Oohhh my gosh, your artwork is beautiful! I would love to grab a gem slot from you but want to ask first, would you be okay with drawing fanart (would be of human characters from a cartoon show, this guy and this girl, but I can provide more ref images of course), and would you be willing to draw two characters in the same picture? I'd of course be happy to pay x2 the price in this case--I'd be very interested in a half-body with the two characters--but completely understand if for any reason you'd rather not do something like this. My apologies for the trouble if that is the case, and thank you for your time!
@GlitterPav Oohhh my gosh, your artwork is beautiful! I would love to grab a gem slot from you but want to ask first, would you be okay with drawing fanart (would be of human characters from a cartoon show, this guy and this girl, but I can provide more ref images of course), and would you be willing to draw two characters in the same picture? I'd of course be happy to pay x2 the price in this case--I'd be very interested in a half-body with the two characters--but completely understand if for any reason you'd rather not do something like this. My apologies for the trouble if that is the case, and thank you for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I'm totally okay with drawing fanart :D More ref pictures would be great actually, just to get a clearer image of the characters! Drawing them both in the same picture does cost 2x the price, but if you're willing to go for that then absolutely, no problem at all! I'll put you in one of the gem/treasure slots then? <3
@Vovina I'm totally okay with drawing fanart :D More ref pictures would be great actually, just to get a clearer image of the characters! Drawing them both in the same picture does cost 2x the price, but if you're willing to go for that then absolutely, no problem at all! I'll put you in one of the gem/treasure slots then? <3
@GlitterPav Awesome, thank you so much! :D And absolutely I can pay x2 the price--the total for them would be 7,000 gems? I'll set up a CR for you in just a moment with the payment attached for a gem/treasure slot, please!

And here's just some more refs and info for the two of them below. Would you be comfortable with drawing them doing something cute/romantic together? (Let me know if you'd rather not and we can come up with another type of interaction!)

Character Sheets (Burton): One, Two, Three
Screencaps (Burton): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Personality-wise, Burton is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know. And if it is able to be incorporated into your art style, I'd greatly prefer for him to be drawn with East-Asian facial features, please (something like this for reference, but if this becomes a problem then please don't worry about it).

Character Sheets (Sandra): One, Two
Screencaps (Sandra): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Sandra is Burton's boss, and the leader of the battle team/organization. Personality-wise, she is ambitious, head-strong, intelligent and very competent in the business world. She is classy and deviant, but vengeful, and also likes manipulating and taking advantage of other people.

And the height difference between them is about like this!

Thank you again, and please let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything else for you along the way!
@GlitterPav Awesome, thank you so much! :D And absolutely I can pay x2 the price--the total for them would be 7,000 gems? I'll set up a CR for you in just a moment with the payment attached for a gem/treasure slot, please!

And here's just some more refs and info for the two of them below. Would you be comfortable with drawing them doing something cute/romantic together? (Let me know if you'd rather not and we can come up with another type of interaction!)

Character Sheets (Burton): One, Two, Three
Screencaps (Burton): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Personality-wise, Burton is sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's one of the villains in the cartoon, and is usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel. Small note!, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf. It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know. And if it is able to be incorporated into your art style, I'd greatly prefer for him to be drawn with East-Asian facial features, please (something like this for reference, but if this becomes a problem then please don't worry about it).

Character Sheets (Sandra): One, Two
Screencaps (Sandra): One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Sandra is Burton's boss, and the leader of the battle team/organization. Personality-wise, she is ambitious, head-strong, intelligent and very competent in the business world. She is classy and deviant, but vengeful, and also likes manipulating and taking advantage of other people.

And the height difference between them is about like this!

Thank you again, and please let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything else for you along the way!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Awesome, that's more than enough reference for me to go on <3 I can do something romantic, if there's any specific pose you'd like then please tell me, otherwise I'll just come up with something c:
@Vovina Awesome, that's more than enough reference for me to go on <3 I can do something romantic, if there's any specific pose you'd like then please tell me, otherwise I'll just come up with something c:
1 2 3 4 5