Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glitter's Art Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5
@lucidcoyote @SnRaijuu You're both added! :)
@lucidcoyote @SnRaijuu You're both added! :)
@GlitterPav Apologies, I had to log off last night :D I will be sending the payment over in a moment.

As for pose/expression I dunno, I'm kind of in a mood for vaguely exasperated/grumpy?
@GlitterPav Apologies, I had to log off last night :D I will be sending the payment over in a moment.

As for pose/expression I dunno, I'm kind of in a mood for vaguely exasperated/grumpy?
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@GlitterPav

could you put me on the pinglist for gem & treasure slots ? your art is amazing !! owo
@GlitterPav

could you put me on the pinglist for gem & treasure slots ? your art is amazing !! owo
W1Dayps.png
@Silverfish No worries! And awesome, I'll see what I can do c:

@Skreepo Thank you!! You're added <3
@Silverfish No worries! And awesome, I'll see what I can do c:

@Skreepo Thank you!! You're added <3
@GlitterPav

Hello there! I'd love to be on your treasure/gem pinglist, please! Thank you!
@GlitterPav

Hello there! I'd love to be on your treasure/gem pinglist, please! Thank you!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure You're added :D
@Azure You're added :D
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/15e48458e4758d1d17925f678effdcc6/tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r4_1280.png[/img] @Vovina It is done :D I hope you like it!!
tumblr_p2m8l46vAZ1u6ecmqo1_r4_1280.png

@Vovina It is done :D I hope you like it!!
@GlitterPav Oh my gosh- I just literally gasped out loud when I saw this, I absolutely love it?? (I also realized I completely forgot to ping you back about pose stuff and I am so sorry about that, that was my bad. It would have just been artistic freedom for you to pick whatever you'd like though, and I love the pose you came up with for them!) I love the way you've drawn them, they look incredible in your style, and I love the way you color and shade, there's such a wonderful warmth to it and they look so cute and happy! This is so beautifully done!

May I resize the image (would just be changing the pixel dimensions, but would not crop or make any other edits), and put this in the bio of two of my FR dragons? I'd credit of course and link back here and to your userpage, if it's okay!

Just aahhh thank you so much again! <3
@GlitterPav Oh my gosh- I just literally gasped out loud when I saw this, I absolutely love it?? (I also realized I completely forgot to ping you back about pose stuff and I am so sorry about that, that was my bad. It would have just been artistic freedom for you to pick whatever you'd like though, and I love the pose you came up with for them!) I love the way you've drawn them, they look incredible in your style, and I love the way you color and shade, there's such a wonderful warmth to it and they look so cute and happy! This is so beautifully done!

May I resize the image (would just be changing the pixel dimensions, but would not crop or make any other edits), and put this in the bio of two of my FR dragons? I'd credit of course and link back here and to your userpage, if it's okay!

Just aahhh thank you so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Ahh thank you so much, I'm glad you like it <3 And yeah as long as my signature stays on and there's credit I see no problem with that, go right ahead :D
@Vovina Ahh thank you so much, I'm glad you like it <3 And yeah as long as my signature stays on and there's credit I see no problem with that, go right ahead :D
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b0e77e512c58868a4b373b65890415ad/tumblr_p2vflxmzGd1u6ecmqo1_1280.png[/img] @Silverfish Here you go, I hope you like it!!
tumblr_p2vflxmzGd1u6ecmqo1_1280.png

@Silverfish Here you go, I hope you like it!!
1 2 3 4 5