Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glitter's Art Shop (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5
Bump!
Bump!
@GlitterPav
It's perfect holy ****. Thanks so much ;;
@GlitterPav
It's perfect holy ****. Thanks so much ;;
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@Silverfish No problem!! Thanks for commissioning me <3
@Silverfish No problem!! Thanks for commissioning me <3
@GlitterPav Hi! I'd love a humanoid half-body of this boy, but I wanted to check if you'd be okay making a few modifications to his design. He has references in his bio, but I recently changed his colors so I'd like his humanoid form to match - so purple hair (like his mane) instead of green, and clothing/jewelry in shades of orange and purple as well. Let me know if that would be all right, otherwise I'm happy to switch him out for another character.
@GlitterPav Hi! I'd love a humanoid half-body of this boy, but I wanted to check if you'd be okay making a few modifications to his design. He has references in his bio, but I recently changed his colors so I'd like his humanoid form to match - so purple hair (like his mane) instead of green, and clothing/jewelry in shades of orange and purple as well. Let me know if that would be all right, otherwise I'm happy to switch him out for another character.
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Hi, that'd be no problem at all! So the same design but a different color scheme, yes? Do you want the wings to be visible in the drawing as well? :)
@wildewinged Hi, that'd be no problem at all! So the same design but a different color scheme, yes? Do you want the wings to be visible in the drawing as well? :)
@GlitterPav Yep, that's right! It would be great if you could include the wings. :)
@GlitterPav Yep, that's right! It would be great if you could include the wings. :)
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Alright, awesome :D A humanoid half body would be $35, is that okay? Please send me a PM with your paypal email so I can send an invoice, in that case! (Also if you're not comfortable with paying upfront please tell me so!)
@wildewinged Alright, awesome :D A humanoid half body would be $35, is that okay? Please send me a PM with your paypal email so I can send an invoice, in that case! (Also if you're not comfortable with paying upfront please tell me so!)
@GlitterPav Yep, all of that sounds good - I'm fine paying upfront. Thanks, I'll send you a PM shortly!
@GlitterPav Yep, all of that sounds good - I'm fine paying upfront. Thanks, I'll send you a PM shortly!
dyf3akg.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7e1e56727868799162fa9770284db7e4/tumblr_p389dme2J81u6ecmqo1_1280.png[/img] @wildewinged Here you go!! Hope you like it :D (It'll be up on tumblr shortly, is it alright if I tag you?)
tumblr_p389dme2J81u6ecmqo1_1280.png

@wildewinged Here you go!! Hope you like it :D (It'll be up on tumblr shortly, is it alright if I tag you?)
@GlitterPav He's beautiful, thank you so much! :D And yeah, definitely feel free to tag me! I'm wildewinged-fr on tumblr.
@GlitterPav He's beautiful, thank you so much! :D And yeah, definitely feel free to tag me! I'm wildewinged-fr on tumblr.
dyf3akg.png
1 2 3 4 5