Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38
@/Crateshya [b]Username:[/b] Talismarr [b]Dragon:[/b] Eowyn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=384470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3845/384470_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Ripple, Current, Runes [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A, it doesn't look like you have the Shining Peacock Feathers accent, which isn't a problem! [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] I would like to know how much it would cost for Haunted Flame Candles and Ornate Darksteel Necklace? I am on a budget though so may pass on these if it would be too high ^^' [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] Mysterious Mantle [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 133 levels as per your post below ^^
@/Crateshya
Username: Talismarr
Dragon: Eowyn

384470_350.png

Complete Genes:Ripple, Current, Runes
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A, it doesn't look like you have the Shining Peacock Feathers accent, which isn't a problem!
Sponsoring Apparel?: I would like to know how much it would cost for Haunted Flame Candles and Ornate Darksteel Necklace? I am on a budget though so may pass on these if it would be too high ^^'
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: Mysterious Mantle
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 133 levels as per your post below ^^
earthshieldr.png
@Crateshya
Username: Hyleoroi
Dragon: Jacquerin
Complete Genes: Iri/Shim/Underbelly
Complete Apparel: Celadon Silk Sash
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Astonishing Sweater, Laureate's Cap
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 128 levels, per your post

Dragon: Clarigale
Complete Genes: Iri/Shim
Complete Apparel: Celadon Silk Set, no veil yes fillet
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 83 levels, per your post

Total Levels Overall: 211 levels
@Crateshya
Dragon: Jacquerin
Complete Genes: Iri/Shim/Underbelly
Complete Apparel: Celadon Silk Sash
Sponsoring Apparel?: Astonishing Sweater, Laureate's Cap
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 128 levels, per your post

Dragon: Clarigale
Complete Genes: Iri/Shim
Complete Apparel: Celadon Silk Set, no veil yes fillet
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 83 levels, per your post

Total Levels Overall: 211 levels
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Talismarr Lovely dragon! Here are the sponsorship prices!

Haunted Flame Candles- 35 levels
Ornate Darksteel Necklace- 25 levels
The mantle recolor is 8 levels, so all together it should be 133 levels! If that's ok with you, please edit your order to reflect the proper level total and I'll get you on the spreadsheet!

@Hyleoroi Everything looks good! Let me get you on the spreadsheet!
@Talismarr Lovely dragon! Here are the sponsorship prices!

Haunted Flame Candles- 35 levels
Ornate Darksteel Necklace- 25 levels
The mantle recolor is 8 levels, so all together it should be 133 levels! If that's ok with you, please edit your order to reflect the proper level total and I'll get you on the spreadsheet!

@Hyleoroi Everything looks good! Let me get you on the spreadsheet!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
This sounds good, I'll update my post and get into the coli!
@crateshya
This sounds good, I'll update my post and get into the coli!
earthshieldr.png
@Tunesmith Hey real quickly but someone who ordered (@brokenstone) was wondering if they could pay 1 level towards another artist. However 30 levels were sent to me and I only need 29 more levels. Should I request it go to a receiver instead? Is this something that can be legally done or would it mess up spreadsheet entry?
@Tunesmith Hey real quickly but someone who ordered (@brokenstone) was wondering if they could pay 1 level towards another artist. However 30 levels were sent to me and I only need 29 more levels. Should I request it go to a receiver instead? Is this something that can be legally done or would it mess up spreadsheet entry?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya: I'm afraid there's no good way to "split" a dragon between two different artists. In all honesty most people just accept the difference if they accidentally overpay or make sure to be very precise about the levels of dragons they send in (sending in levels below 4 is OK to make up the difference as long as you the artist are fine with it)-- I have never actually had someone want to "transfer" a level between artists before.

If the dragons still are unexalted, I'd advise you and them to just switch one of the dragons they've sent to you for a dragon one level less, and then use the over-leveled dragon for future payments to other artists as they wish? Otherwise you're going to have to get complicated with the money math.
@crateshya: I'm afraid there's no good way to "split" a dragon between two different artists. In all honesty most people just accept the difference if they accidentally overpay or make sure to be very precise about the levels of dragons they send in (sending in levels below 4 is OK to make up the difference as long as you the artist are fine with it)-- I have never actually had someone want to "transfer" a level between artists before.

If the dragons still are unexalted, I'd advise you and them to just switch one of the dragons they've sent to you for a dragon one level less, and then use the over-leveled dragon for future payments to other artists as they wish? Otherwise you're going to have to get complicated with the money math.
ZT1GQLd.png
[b]Artist[/b]: @Weenyah [b]Request[/b]: 2 books [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36824825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/368249/36824825.png[/img][/url] Duet in S12 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36817602][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/368177/36817602.png[/img][/url] Morbid in L22 [b]Payment[/b]: 12 Levels [b]Other info[/b]: Morbid is fully dressed, but Duet is not. Here is what her finished outfit will be: [outfit=246100] Hope that helps with choosing colors. :)
Artist: @Weenyah
Request: 2 books
Reference(s):
36824825.png
Duet in S12
36817602.png
Morbid in L22
Payment: 12 Levels
Other info:
Morbid is fully dressed, but Duet is not. Here is what her finished outfit will be:
Not Found

Hope that helps with choosing colors. :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Tunesmith Thank you for the speedy reply! I figured that'd be the case.

@brokenstone ^^ Up above this order post, since that's relevant to you- would you mind terribly sending the 2 level 10s to me and then the remaining level 10 to the other artist? Or would you rather I take the spare level as is right now and mark you fully paid?
@Tunesmith Thank you for the speedy reply! I figured that'd be the case.

@brokenstone ^^ Up above this order post, since that's relevant to you- would you mind terribly sending the 2 level 10s to me and then the remaining level 10 to the other artist? Or would you rather I take the spare level as is right now and mark you fully paid?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Whoo~ I'll start sending to y'all tomorrow now that I have a buffer from sending to the raffle. :D [b]Artist[/b]: @Aurax [b]Request[/b]: This is for the second character I asked about in my first thing (for reference). Winds is a short, slight-build Southeast Asian girl of about 16-18. She has full, straight, shoulder-length hair that depending on setting is either bleached white or an ombre gradient (up to you), generally with bangs. Her face is roundish, she has a scar down the right side of her lip and chin, and she tends to wear makeup and girly but highly-covering clothing (partly to cover all her other scars). She rarely smiles, and often carries a messenger bag with her. Optional details: she tends to have air and travel magic and be in near-future or cyberpunk settings. [b]Reference(s)[/b]: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nuktibromos/15996382186/in/dateposted-public/ (not a great clothing reference) https://www.flickr.com/photos/nuktibromos/35647761523/in/dateposted-public/ [b]Payment[/b]: Total of 90lv! [b]Other info[/b]: The dimensions you mentioned are totally good! @Crateshya - For that, I think I'll go with just the Shawl, please! [b]Username:[/b] Obscaenus [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32778873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327789/32778873_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Iridescent, Butterfly, Glimmer [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] (Celebration) Sage Shawl - 40lv [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] Can I get a True Color Glimmer in Orange and "whatever the heck bluish accent color that is on Butterfly"? I think it's Peacock? I'm a little confused from the explanation post which are inner and outer, but I'm good with whatever order you think looks better. [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] Use N/A if you are not making this change. [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 65 + 40 + 12 = 117 levels total
Whoo~ I'll start sending to y'all tomorrow now that I have a buffer from sending to the raffle. :D

Artist: @Aurax
Request: This is for the second character I asked about in my first thing (for reference).

Winds is a short, slight-build Southeast Asian girl of about 16-18. She has full, straight, shoulder-length hair that depending on setting is either bleached white or an ombre gradient (up to you), generally with bangs. Her face is roundish, she has a scar down the right side of her lip and chin, and she tends to wear makeup and girly but highly-covering clothing (partly to cover all her other scars). She rarely smiles, and often carries a messenger bag with her. Optional details: she tends to have air and travel magic and be in near-future or cyberpunk settings.

Reference(s): https://www.flickr.com/photos/nuktibromos/15996382186/in/dateposted-public/ (not a great clothing reference)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nuktibromos/35647761523/in/dateposted-public/

Payment: Total of 90lv!

Other info: The dimensions you mentioned are totally good!

@Crateshya - For that, I think I'll go with just the Shawl, please!

Username: Obscaenus
Dragon:
32778873_350.png

Complete Genes: Iridescent, Butterfly, Glimmer
Complete Apparel: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: (Celebration) Sage Shawl - 40lv
Pidgeot Crest Change?: Can I get a True Color Glimmer in Orange and "whatever the heck bluish accent color that is on Butterfly"? I think it's Peacock? I'm a little confused from the explanation post which are inner and outer, but I'm good with whatever order you think looks better.
Line Layer Color: Use N/A if you are not making this change.
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 65 + 40 + 12 = 117 levels total
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@felistopaz
Of course, thank you!
@felistopaz
Of course, thank you!
dGVSNyM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38