Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Olvaldi's Recipe Sheets [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@LaughingZuru Wow! What a great order! And a full page, I can do a lot of things with that! So a lot of bread, cakes and coffee shop food, and two or three clan specialties between all this, to show the work of your clan in general? That's gonna be fun to do!
@LaughingZuru Wow! What a great order! And a full page, I can do a lot of things with that! So a lot of bread, cakes and coffee shop food, and two or three clan specialties between all this, to show the work of your clan in general? That's gonna be fun to do!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl I am excited to see what you create! Would you like payment before or after? Oh, and if you would like to know, my lair name is 'Clan Hiraeth'
@Arinyl I am excited to see what you create! Would you like payment before or after? Oh, and if you would like to know, my lair name is 'Clan Hiraeth'
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru I'd like the payment before! Like this, I have the obligation to finish your piece! (I have a bad memory xDD)
And thanks for the name! c:
@LaughingZuru I'd like the payment before! Like this, I have the obligation to finish your piece! (I have a bad memory xDD)
And thanks for the name! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl

guuuuuuuueeess who got some moneys!!

Username : catato
Type of recipe page : full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : the mangrove village I told you about in discord c:
Type of clan/traditions : village/reststop for travellers and mercenaries, run by retired travellers and mercenaries
Type of cooking : just very simple cooking, just nice
Breed of the dragons : mostly insect and fish eaters, rarely meat and plant eaters
Do you like some bread : no thanks
Any other wishes : i would like one drink that is made by the local home brewery, something that is only good to the locals who have acquired the taste for it... maybe fermented with bug juice? otherwise, go wild with everything else! \o/
@Arinyl

guuuuuuuueeess who got some moneys!!

Username : catato
Type of recipe page : full page
Region of the clan, and type of land : the mangrove village I told you about in discord c:
Type of clan/traditions : village/reststop for travellers and mercenaries, run by retired travellers and mercenaries
Type of cooking : just very simple cooking, just nice
Breed of the dragons : mostly insect and fish eaters, rarely meat and plant eaters
Do you like some bread : no thanks
Any other wishes : i would like one drink that is made by the local home brewery, something that is only good to the locals who have acquired the taste for it... maybe fermented with bug juice? otherwise, go wild with everything else! \o/
KVbkgOZ.png
@catato Yay congrats for your money o/
And thank you for ordering, I will do it after the other commissions ^^ (I should really put a slot and waitlist orz)
Do your clan have a name, again?
@catato Yay congrats for your money o/
And thank you for ordering, I will do it after the other commissions ^^ (I should really put a slot and waitlist orz)
Do your clan have a name, again?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl

so far no name!

anyway tell me if I should send the muns to you, 160kt yeah?
@Arinyl

so far no name!

anyway tell me if I should send the muns to you, 160kt yeah?
KVbkgOZ.png
@catato Yeah I'd like to, like that I will remember it!
@catato Yeah I'd like to, like that I will remember it!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl Hello! No rush, I was just wondering if you had any updates~
@Arinyl Hello! No rush, I was just wondering if you had any updates~
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru Hey! Sorry I should have give updates .n. I was a bit busy IRL and that was the start of my holidays solo... Yeah I haven't finish the recipes for now! But I'm working on it don't worry, I didn't forget! c:
@LaughingZuru Hey! Sorry I should have give updates .n. I was a bit busy IRL and that was the start of my holidays solo... Yeah I haven't finish the recipes for now! But I'm working on it don't worry, I didn't forget! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his