Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WAITLIST] kura's art & merch
1 2 3 4
@YusukeKitagawa

Hmmm I see ;v; I have plenty I can offer you here in terms of UMs because I'm majorly short on cash atm butttt I can probably make an exception... ;;. I was actually interested in a couple charm of my two human OCs but I wouldn't be too comfortable with them being sold to other people... ;v;
@YusukeKitagawa

Hmmm I see ;v; I have plenty I can offer you here in terms of UMs because I'm majorly short on cash atm butttt I can probably make an exception... ;;. I was actually interested in a couple charm of my two human OCs but I wouldn't be too comfortable with them being sold to other people... ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
slkdfj those accents are really pretty but I have no dragons i'd put them on :')
and I'd prefer being paid usd for charms i wouldn't be able to sell, since it does cost me to get them made / shipped ;;

If you mean usd when you say you're short on cash, I do order charms from my supplier semi-regularly. So, if you decide you don't want the charm rn, I just made a column for the charm comms in my pinglist if you want to add yourself!
@silverdrake
slkdfj those accents are really pretty but I have no dragons i'd put them on :')
and I'd prefer being paid usd for charms i wouldn't be able to sell, since it does cost me to get them made / shipped ;;

If you mean usd when you say you're short on cash, I do order charms from my supplier semi-regularly. So, if you decide you don't want the charm rn, I just made a column for the charm comms in my pinglist if you want to add yourself!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@YusukeKitagawa

It's ok ;v; Mmm yes, I understand ;v;

Yes, I mean USD. ;v; I think I'll add myself to that pinglist. :>

Just out of curiosity, how much would a charm of these two (these and two contain two links) work out to be in USD? ;v;
@YusukeKitagawa

It's ok ;v; Mmm yes, I understand ;v;

Yes, I mean USD. ;v; I think I'll add myself to that pinglist. :>

Just out of curiosity, how much would a charm of these two (these and two contain two links) work out to be in USD? ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@YusukeKitagawa
SMT SHIP IT IS, THEN..

did you actually click the link omg
alright question did you play the devil survivor spinoffs? because a friend of mine has an AU mostly taking place in devil survivor 2's setting, but with abel/kazuya from ds1 popping up from time to time due to parallel worlds shenanigans,, it's so..good..... if i can afford it/you're up for a 3 character pic, something using that might be neat! if not i just have a mighty need for ds2 hibiki/yamato art..............
@YusukeKitagawa
SMT SHIP IT IS, THEN..

did you actually click the link omg
alright question did you play the devil survivor spinoffs? because a friend of mine has an AU mostly taking place in devil survivor 2's setting, but with abel/kazuya from ds1 popping up from time to time due to parallel worlds shenanigans,, it's so..good..... if i can afford it/you're up for a 3 character pic, something using that might be neat! if not i just have a mighty need for ds2 hibiki/yamato art..............
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@silverdrake That's $50, then!

@Lorenzo :eyes:

yes, unfortunately, i did click it

depending on complexity 3 characters are at least 5kG, but...... hibiki/yamato would be great skldjflskf

i mean. it'd be 4.5kG
@silverdrake That's $50, then!

@Lorenzo :eyes:

yes, unfortunately, i did click it

depending on complexity 3 characters are at least 5kG, but...... hibiki/yamato would be great skldjflskf

i mean. it'd be 4.5kG
HMlNRMG.png
@YusukeKitagawa

why do I do this to myself :')

Ah well, put me down for a slot for those two in USD. :> How much shipping would it be to my country, Malaysia? ;v; And do I need to fill out a form? ;v;

Christmas present to myself here I comeeee

Also, what fandoms are you in? ;v; I will most likely be back to order fandom charms but I just want to know if we share any similar fandoms. ;v;

@YusukeKitagawa

why do I do this to myself :')

Ah well, put me down for a slot for those two in USD. :> How much shipping would it be to my country, Malaysia? ;v; And do I need to fill out a form? ;v;

Christmas present to myself here I comeeee

Also, what fandoms are you in? ;v; I will most likely be back to order fandom charms but I just want to know if we share any similar fandoms. ;v;

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Gotcha!

International shipping is +$5!
And the form's in the tos ^^

Just pm me your paypal email after filling out the form and I'll invoice you (probably after I wake up in the morning).

If I listed fandoms it'd take a while, but stuff I'm aiming to do in the near future are bnha, voltron, hnk, and mcu, but otherwise, I'm open to most fandoms since I should make a variety of stuff :'>
@silverdrake Gotcha!

International shipping is +$5!
And the form's in the tos ^^

Just pm me your paypal email after filling out the form and I'll invoice you (probably after I wake up in the morning).

If I listed fandoms it'd take a while, but stuff I'm aiming to do in the near future are bnha, voltron, hnk, and mcu, but otherwise, I'm open to most fandoms since I should make a variety of stuff :'>
HMlNRMG.png
@YusukeKitagawa
i'm so sorry omg

if you're curious this is the AU i mentioned! habenaria is in my top 3 devil survivor 1/2 authors hahaha,,

omg,,,, good,,,,, they are such a good pair of dudes,,
something featuring the crossover trio of hibiyama + abel/kazuya in that AU would be great, i would have to get back to you on specifics though. alternatively do you like angst because my soul hurts and i kind of crave something with a similar concept to this fic (purely hibiyama) orz
@YusukeKitagawa
i'm so sorry omg

if you're curious this is the AU i mentioned! habenaria is in my top 3 devil survivor 1/2 authors hahaha,,

omg,,,, good,,,,, they are such a good pair of dudes,,
something featuring the crossover trio of hibiyama + abel/kazuya in that AU would be great, i would have to get back to you on specifics though. alternatively do you like angst because my soul hurts and i kind of crave something with a similar concept to this fic (purely hibiyama) orz
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@YusukeKitagawa

Name: Silver
Contact info: via my paypal email :> which I will send shortly after this
Type of commission: charm (whichever style; either 1/2, you think looks best)
Reference pictures: here and here
Other info you might like to include: n/a
Concept/pose/etc you have in mind: the cheesiest romantic pose you can think of c':

If you ever make Loki charms I'd love to buy one (when I'm not so broke ;;v;;) Okie, glad to know ;v;

@YusukeKitagawa

Name: Silver
Contact info: via my paypal email :> which I will send shortly after this
Type of commission: charm (whichever style; either 1/2, you think looks best)
Reference pictures: here and here
Other info you might like to include: n/a
Concept/pose/etc you have in mind: the cheesiest romantic pose you can think of c':

If you ever make Loki charms I'd love to buy one (when I'm not so broke ;;v;;) Okie, glad to know ;v;

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Lorenzo

i'll read the au later when it's not 1am but. dude

just

dude.

ow? hH

is this payback for my tatsujun

and/or shrekira
@Lorenzo

i'll read the au later when it's not 1am but. dude

just