Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WAITLIST] kura's art & merch
1 2 3 4
@YusukeKitagawa
ikr??? not payback, i feel like we're even on the shrekira after i linked the cursed image l-lol,, but it's that feel you get when it hurts in the depths of your soul and you just want everyone else on board your ship to experience the emotional flooding ; A ;

BACK ON TOPIC L-LOL
when you read the AU, could you get back to me on which one you'd prefer to draw? angsty hibiyama or hibiyama + eternally tired abel shenanigans ovo;; either way i think people will be yelling at you :>;;
@YusukeKitagawa
ikr??? not payback, i feel like we're even on the shrekira after i linked the cursed image l-lol,, but it's that feel you get when it hurts in the depths of your soul and you just want everyone else on board your ship to experience the emotional flooding ; A ;

BACK ON TOPIC L-LOL
when you read the AU, could you get back to me on which one you'd prefer to draw? angsty hibiyama or hibiyama + eternally tired abel shenanigans ovo;; either way i think people will be yelling at you :>;;
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@lorenzo ok but i showed my friends the cursed minion pic and. they hated it :^)

it might take a while, but since i'll be tabling at a con this weekend i might read it since i'll need stuff to do sldkjf

@silverdrake Gotcha; and I sent the invoice!
If I do I'll be adding it to my tictail, definitely!
@lorenzo ok but i showed my friends the cursed minion pic and. they hated it :^)

it might take a while, but since i'll be tabling at a con this weekend i might read it since i'll need stuff to do sldkjf

@silverdrake Gotcha; and I sent the invoice!
If I do I'll be adding it to my tictail, definitely!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@YusukeKitagawa
i'm glad my contributions are appreciated 8')
ooh nice! good luck i hope you make over 9,000 dollars
and that's fine!! i can work on liquidating my stuff in the meantime haha!
@YusukeKitagawa
i'm glad my contributions are appreciated 8')
ooh nice! good luck i hope you make over 9,000 dollars
and that's fine!! i can work on liquidating my stuff in the meantime haha!
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@YusukeKitagawa

Hi! Could I get on your waitlist?
@YusukeKitagawa

Hi! Could I get on your waitlist?
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@YusukeKitagawa may I be put on your wait list
@YusukeKitagawa may I be put on your wait list
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4