Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -.- Dullahalen's Lore Shop -.-
1 2 3 4 5 6

Welcome to the town of Dullahalen. This is the Lore Shop in our quaint town. We offer both lore and character creation here; For a fee of course.

Welcome to the town of Dullahalen. This is the Lore Shop in our quaint town. We offer both lore and character creation here; For a fee of course.

unknown.png

Pricing

I charge 50kt per 500 words.

Yes, That's alot. I write. I enjoy it.

Please see below for my personal lore and pricing.

Pricing

I charge 50kt per 500 words.

Yes, That's alot. I write. I enjoy it.

Please see below for my personal lore and pricing.

unknown.png

Examples

The example posted below is for my dragon, Ailgroz . It is not free to use.

Ailgroz traced his eyes over to the moist sack draped across his hip. He gently picked it up before taking the copper cap off, and pressing his lips to the opening. He let the cold water drizzle into his mouth before gently pulling the sack away, And putting the cap back on. He draped it across his hip again as he stared out towards the desert. It had been days, and the Boneyard had yet to be kind and give him any views of a town or an oasis. Although technically he wasn't in the desert for liquor or shade; He was there to find the thing stolen from him years ago.

Ailgroz sighed as he started walking again, His boots sinking into the sand with every step. He could feel some of it entering his left sole, But he ignored it. Ailgroz was a very handsome man; Standing on a build at 6'3 with plenty of body strength. He had very soft, sun kissed skin and dirty blonde hair. His eyes were that of pure, molten gold. He had two spiral horns protruding from the right and left sides of his head; Just above his ears, Alongside two smaller ones that protruded out from his clean jawline. He wore many fabrics draped across him, All cool feeling ones yet, They somehow shielded him from the cruelty of the desert. He also had a collection of animal skulls that adorned all the fabrics.

He continued walking. He could see the skull of a Maren trapped in the sand. This vast desert was once a land known commonly as the Kelp Beds. He continued walking before stopping to take another sip of water. He soon wished the Kelp Beds still thrived as a freshwater land. He continued walking along the path left through the skulls and bones of the Maren. He was going to reach the small town of Dullahalen soon.

The town of Dullahalen was a quiet mid-western themed sanctuary for those lost in the Wasteland. Ailgroz slowly reached his arm behind him and pulled his cloak tighter; Shielding himself from the sand that had begun to blow. Sandstorms were common in the Wasteland, and he had grown quite fond of them. On occasion, They would leave behind skulls and treasures; Sometimes even creatures. His companion, Wävir was found in a sheltered cave after a Sandstorm.

Ailgroz wrapped his companion in the tattered taupe scrap that hung from his hip; shielding him from the sand. Greatowls are known for their keen sight and ability to use their talons in battle, Yet the sand obstructs their view; causing them to lose battles often in the Wastes. Wävir gently nuzzled himself against his hip as they approached Dullahalen. Ailgroz had begun to see a crowd of Mirrors surrounding the tavern.

Something was wrong.

Examples

The example posted below is for my dragon, Ailgroz . It is not free to use.

Ailgroz traced his eyes over to the moist sack draped across his hip. He gently picked it up before taking the copper cap off, and pressing his lips to the opening. He let the cold water drizzle into his mouth before gently pulling the sack away, And putting the cap back on. He draped it across his hip again as he stared out towards the desert. It had been days, and the Boneyard had yet to be kind and give him any views of a town or an oasis. Although technically he wasn't in the desert for liquor or shade; He was there to find the thing stolen from him years ago.

Ailgroz sighed as he started walking again, His boots sinking into the sand with every step. He could feel some of it entering his left sole, But he ignored it. Ailgroz was a very handsome man; Standing on a build at 6'3 with plenty of body strength. He had very soft, sun kissed skin and dirty blonde hair. His eyes were that of pure, molten gold. He had two spiral horns protruding from the right and left sides of his head; Just above his ears, Alongside two smaller ones that protruded out from his clean jawline. He wore many fabrics draped across him, All cool feeling ones yet, They somehow shielded him from the cruelty of the desert. He also had a collection of animal skulls that adorned all the fabrics.

He continued walking. He could see the skull of a Maren trapped in the sand. This vast desert was once a land known commonly as the Kelp Beds. He continued walking before stopping to take another sip of water. He soon wished the Kelp Beds still thrived as a freshwater land. He continued walking along the path left through the skulls and bones of the Maren. He was going to reach the small town of Dullahalen soon.

The town of Dullahalen was a quiet mid-western themed sanctuary for those lost in the Wasteland. Ailgroz slowly reached his arm behind him and pulled his cloak tighter; Shielding himself from the sand that had begun to blow. Sandstorms were common in the Wasteland, and he had grown quite fond of them. On occasion, They would leave behind skulls and treasures; Sometimes even creatures. His companion, Wävir was found in a sheltered cave after a Sandstorm.

Ailgroz wrapped his companion in the tattered taupe scrap that hung from his hip; shielding him from the sand. Greatowls are known for their keen sight and ability to use their talons in battle, Yet the sand obstructs their view; causing them to lose battles often in the Wastes. Wävir gently nuzzled himself against his hip as they approached Dullahalen. Ailgroz had begun to see a crowd of Mirrors surrounding the tavern.

Something was wrong.

unknown.png

Orders

-
-
-
-
-

Orders

-
-
-
-
-

unknown.png

Open

Open

unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Hello! I would like to order a bio :D something of around the same length as your example would be nice. it would be for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28339722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283398/28339722_350.png[/img] [/url] I see him as somekind of familiar keeper/cowboy type.
@GardenOfRoses Hello! I would like to order a bio :D something of around the same length as your example would be nice. it would be for this guy:

28339722_350.png

I see him as somekind of familiar keeper/cowboy type.
CXuWKHk.png

The quick yet gentle click of the safety being turned on was heard as an echo. Throughout the Tangled Wood, It's common for one to carry a gun as there are shadows; Good, and evil. Casey slowly walked as the gentle breeze shook his scarf. He pulled his vest tighter, And continued onward. He was a gunslinger; Yet he tried to remain peaceful when it came to walking in the Wood.

He carefully stepped over a fallen birch log; Which was covered in soot and ash. His deep emerald eyes gleamed over at a deep gash made in the log; About 14 inches in length. He knew what that meant, And started to walk again. Wildclaws... He muttered to himself. Though he and other gunslingers did not have anything against the ravenous species, He had tried to stay away from trouble; less it was brought to him.

@Helsing This is just a preview! Let me know how many paragraphs you would like and send the payment for the rest haha!

The quick yet gentle click of the safety being turned on was heard as an echo. Throughout the Tangled Wood, It's common for one to carry a gun as there are shadows; Good, and evil. Casey slowly walked as the gentle breeze shook his scarf. He pulled his vest tighter, And continued onward. He was a gunslinger; Yet he tried to remain peaceful when it came to walking in the Wood.

He carefully stepped over a fallen birch log; Which was covered in soot and ash. His deep emerald eyes gleamed over at a deep gash made in the log; About 14 inches in length. He knew what that meant, And started to walk again. Wildclaws... He muttered to himself. Though he and other gunslingers did not have anything against the ravenous species, He had tried to stay away from trouble; less it was brought to him.

@Helsing This is just a preview! Let me know how many paragraphs you would like and send the payment for the rest haha!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses oh I really like it already! Gonna send over payment for this + more paragraphs ^^
@GardenOfRoses oh I really like it already! Gonna send over payment for this + more paragraphs ^^
CXuWKHk.png
@GardenOfRoses

Are you still open?
@GardenOfRoses

Are you still open?
pth.png
@Killjoy2170

I apologize for such a late ping, I was looking to open the shop back up. If you'd still like to order lore, Feel free to!
@Killjoy2170

I apologize for such a late ping, I was looking to open the shop back up. If you'd still like to order lore, Feel free to!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6