Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Loreshop) Ra's Library [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5
@sleepytroll

A few weeks max, I think. I'll be working on all my lore requests when I'm at school during the week, but it still is school and I gotta do the learn. I promise I can get a lot of stuff done during school, and I can keep you updated if you like!
@sleepytroll

A few weeks max, I think. I'll be working on all my lore requests when I'm at school during the week, but it still is school and I gotta do the learn. I promise I can get a lot of stuff done during school, and I can keep you updated if you like!
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Reanimated
Sounds great! And there's really no rush, I understand real life can get busy! ^w^

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
@Reanimated
Sounds great! And there's really no rush, I understand real life can get busy! ^w^

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
sleepytroll.gif
Hi, if your still filling slots i would like to place and order :) [b]Dragon[/b] Lucifer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36975080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369751/36975080_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length[/b] Around 4-6 paragraphs [b]Ideas for Lore[/b] I think it would be interesting to work with the concept of him being a fallen/cast out exalt? Like he was exalted to the Plaugebringer but became to self-righteous or something similar and was cast out of her presence, cursed to walk the earth and never return to the deities. He's a pretty cocky and arrogant Imperial, very cunning and good at manipulation but sometimes his ego can get in the way. He has a special relationship with his companion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=164390&did=36028589]Sathariel[/url] It could possibly be romantic in nature? She is a fallen exalt as well. If you need more info/ideas just let me know!
Hi, if your still filling slots i would like to place and order :)

Dragon

Lucifer

36975080_350.png

Length
Around 4-6 paragraphs

Ideas for Lore
I think it would be interesting to work with the concept of him being a fallen/cast out exalt? Like he was exalted to the Plaugebringer but became to self-righteous or something similar and was cast out of her presence, cursed to walk the earth and never return to the deities.
He's a pretty cocky and arrogant Imperial, very cunning and good at manipulation but sometimes his ego can get in the way.
He has a special relationship with his companion Sathariel It could possibly be romantic in nature? She is a fallen exalt as well.
If you need more info/ideas just let me know!
@AshWolf143
That's enough info for me, thanks! I'll add you to the list! I hope you read the warning from before about me bein all busy and it's alright with you.
@AshWolf143
That's enough info for me, thanks! I'll add you to the list! I hope you read the warning from before about me bein all busy and it's alright with you.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
Yeah it's totally fine :) But about how much should the lore cost? I'll put it away in my vault just to be safe.
Yeah it's totally fine :) But about how much should the lore cost? I'll put it away in my vault just to be safe.
@AshWolf143
About 10kt!
@AshWolf143
About 10kt!
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Killjoy2170
Here's Fir's lore! Send over 13kt or the gem equivalent if you're happy with it!

The simmering magma that oozed around the shell flowed away, allowing the hatchling inside to crack the ash that encased them. Out from the shell flopped Fir, a surprising source of vitality where plant life was few and far between. Upon his little body were gems that pulsed with fire energy, a mark showing the Flamecaller would let the little sapling live in her domain unchallenged. He stood up on capable talons and swung his little head to and fro, looking for any sign of his parents. There were nowhere to be found. Fir shrugged and went on his way, abandoning his hatching site in search of another dragon. He walked among dangerous magma vents and between beastclans in his search for life.

Years passed before he finally found another dragon. Pine was her name, a dragon that burned like the flames around them but still had life all about her. Perhaps it was seeing the first real dragon of his life, or perhaps it was fate, but Fir fell hopelessly in love with her. She took him to her home clan and they let him in with open arms. For the second time that day, something strange buzzed in his heart. He had found his mate and his charge in the same day. He would spend hours with Pine as she tended to the clan’s nests, and would spend the rest of his time tending to the dragons of the clan. Being with Pine felt so natural to him, yet still left him craving more like a flame hungry for dry sticks to swallow up. He was wholly and truly engrossed by her.

Any time that wasn’t spend with Pine was spent with the members of his clan, though his enthusiasm wasn’t always reciprocated. At times he’d come on too strong, compelling others to leave him be in favor of their less bold clanmates. When they turned themselves away from him, he’d pridefully do the same, simply reflecting other’s behavior. Growing up without other dragons to teach him had unknowingly crippled his social skills. Being around other dragons helped, but he still was a tad self important and overly bold. Clan jokester Broatl started spending time with Fir to be his companion where others wouldn’t be, and as they grew to be best friends Fir’s behavior went from annoying to endearing, as they knew his intentions were good.

Everything was happening right with Fir’s life, and to ice the cake, the clan Leader Elizabeth appointed him co-clan leader. Surprising, to say the least, but Fir didn’t complain. He spent lots of time making sure every dragon in the clan was happy while Elizabeth dealt with the stuff Fir didn’t have experience with. Occasionally Fir found himself distracted by Broatl or Pine, as he loved spending time with them so much. He’d have to jolt himself out of his lack of attention to the clan and hastily get back to his duties many times a day.

And when Pine had their first child, Chestnut, he got even more distracted. The clan understood that he wanted to coddle his firstborn, but they also expected him to do his job. Some of his clanmates urged him to do his job, but doing to only prompted him to turn up his nose, claiming that he always delivers when it’s needed. Sadly, it was far from the truth, only being there for his mate, his child, and his friend most of the time. As time passed, Fir went from clan leader to simply representative, not being focused enough to care for a whole clan.

Fir didn’t mind that he wasn’t much of a leader anymore, being too go with the flow to let something hold him back. He spent lots of time with Pine and Chestnut, but they constantly told him not to ignore his charge. Chestnut spent hours a day at the forge, and always kept some tools on hand to show she was loyal to her charge. Chestnut began to force her dad to spend more time with the clan like he was supposed to, and finally he found a balance between his family and his charge.
@Killjoy2170
Here's Fir's lore! Send over 13kt or the gem equivalent if you're happy with it!

The simmering magma that oozed around the shell flowed away, allowing the hatchling inside to crack the ash that encased them. Out from the shell flopped Fir, a surprising source of vitality where plant life was few and far between. Upon his little body were gems that pulsed with fire energy, a mark showing the Flamecaller would let the little sapling live in her domain unchallenged. He stood up on capable talons and swung his little head to and fro, looking for any sign of his parents. There were nowhere to be found. Fir shrugged and went on his way, abandoning his hatching site in search of another dragon. He walked among dangerous magma vents and between beastclans in his search for life.

Years passed before he finally found another dragon. Pine was her name, a dragon that burned like the flames around them but still had life all about her. Perhaps it was seeing the first real dragon of his life, or perhaps it was fate, but Fir fell hopelessly in love with her. She took him to her home clan and they let him in with open arms. For the second time that day, something strange buzzed in his heart. He had found his mate and his charge in the same day. He would spend hours with Pine as she tended to the clan’s nests, and would spend the rest of his time tending to the dragons of the clan. Being with Pine felt so natural to him, yet still left him craving more like a flame hungry for dry sticks to swallow up. He was wholly and truly engrossed by her.

Any time that wasn’t spend with Pine was spent with the members of his clan, though his enthusiasm wasn’t always reciprocated. At times he’d come on too strong, compelling others to leave him be in favor of their less bold clanmates. When they turned themselves away from him, he’d pridefully do the same, simply reflecting other’s behavior. Growing up without other dragons to teach him had unknowingly crippled his social skills. Being around other dragons helped, but he still was a tad self important and overly bold. Clan jokester Broatl started spending time with Fir to be his companion where others wouldn’t be, and as they grew to be best friends Fir’s behavior went from annoying to endearing, as they knew his intentions were good.

Everything was happening right with Fir’s life, and to ice the cake, the clan Leader Elizabeth appointed him co-clan leader. Surprising, to say the least, but Fir didn’t complain. He spent lots of time making sure every dragon in the clan was happy while Elizabeth dealt with the stuff Fir didn’t have experience with. Occasionally Fir found himself distracted by Broatl or Pine, as he loved spending time with them so much. He’d have to jolt himself out of his lack of attention to the clan and hastily get back to his duties many times a day.

And when Pine had their first child, Chestnut, he got even more distracted. The clan understood that he wanted to coddle his firstborn, but they also expected him to do his job. Some of his clanmates urged him to do his job, but doing to only prompted him to turn up his nose, claiming that he always delivers when it’s needed. Sadly, it was far from the truth, only being there for his mate, his child, and his friend most of the time. As time passed, Fir went from clan leader to simply representative, not being focused enough to care for a whole clan.

Fir didn’t mind that he wasn’t much of a leader anymore, being too go with the flow to let something hold him back. He spent lots of time with Pine and Chestnut, but they constantly told him not to ignore his charge. Chestnut spent hours a day at the forge, and always kept some tools on hand to show she was loyal to her charge. Chestnut began to force her dad to spend more time with the clan like he was supposed to, and finally he found a balance between his family and his charge.
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Reanimated
Thank you so much! I love it!!
@Reanimated
Thank you so much! I love it!!
pth.png
@Reanimated I'm interested on one piece from you. How long you usually take to finish a request? c:
@Reanimated I'm interested on one piece from you. How long you usually take to finish a request? c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta
Depends on length and how involved it is. Also I'm still muddling through high school, so that needs to be accounted for as well. It shouldn't be more than a month and a half, but please be flexible with me! I didn't expect as many orders as I have lol
@Giosetta
Depends on length and how involved it is. Also I'm still muddling through high school, so that needs to be accounted for as well. It shouldn't be more than a month and a half, but please be flexible with me! I didn't expect as many orders as I have lol
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5