Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RoR] Scrimshaw Scrawls [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
@Hideki He is perfect! Thank you so so much!
@Hideki He is perfect! Thank you so so much!
U8QtDKC.png
@Hideki Username: Snivy88 ID: 199626 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16693567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166936/16693567_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 120 levels (Sketch +30 for flat colour) Background Colour: Grey Further Info: Do what ever you want!, have fun!
@Hideki

Username: Snivy88
ID: 199626
Dragon:
16693567_350.png

Price: 120 levels (Sketch +30 for flat colour)
Background Colour: Grey
Further Info: Do what ever you want!, have fun!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@canismajoris

Hey! I'm aware I probably will have little levels left/finished, but I've reserved slots for more art, and just edited my claims, (so they haven't been put in the spreadsheet yet). So I'll continually just send you level 5 dergs via private auction (so they count as 2.5 each) 8D
@canismajoris

Hey! I'm aware I probably will have little levels left/finished, but I've reserved slots for more art, and just edited my claims, (so they haven't been put in the spreadsheet yet). So I'll continually just send you level 5 dergs via private auction (so they count as 2.5 each) 8D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Snivy88
Sure thing - thanks for letting me know
@Snivy88
Sure thing - thanks for letting me know
@Canismajoris

Nah, sorry, I totally forgot to tell you! yup, i'm gonna be in the mire for another 3 hours
@Canismajoris

Nah, sorry, I totally forgot to tell you! yup, i'm gonna be in the mire for another 3 hours
@o0Aoba0o

Thank you so much! He looks Fantastic.
@o0Aoba0o

Thank you so much! He looks Fantastic.
iXNOttm.gif
@KyraG
Wait, wait. Did I just read that I could claim one more slot? Am I still in time to do that? :D
@KyraG
Wait, wait. Did I just read that I could claim one more slot? Am I still in time to do that? :D
nn4KUKj.png
@RawrrLioness
Can you please ping me when a slot opens up?
@RawrrLioness
Can you please ping me when a slot opens up?
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon ~
Of course! :D I'll add you to the list! :D
@MintyDragon ~
Of course! :D I'll add you to the list! :D
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@Draxia
@3idolon
@Tanagerbird
@Faededfyre

Anyone online for a while for some pas?
@Draxia
@3idolon
@Tanagerbird
@Faededfyre

Anyone online for a while for some pas?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38