Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Alright, that's all orders sent out for now! Time to start the restock.
Alright, that's all orders sent out for now! Time to start the restock.
cL9yafY.gif
Whoah jeez we're running low on traditional poems. Sorry folks, I'll get right on it!
Whoah jeez we're running low on traditional poems. Sorry folks, I'll get right on it!
cL9yafY.gif
Bunch more poems up, all traditional, several that I'm a little sad to part with. One ended up being too perfect for my clan to give up (sorry), but hopefully the remainder are enough to choose from for now.

Since poems seem to go fast, I'll keep trying to expand the collection! Here's to the miracle of options.

If anything seems...weird, this is the time to let me know. I am currently rediscovering what a cheap drunk I am.
Bunch more poems up, all traditional, several that I'm a little sad to part with. One ended up being too perfect for my clan to give up (sorry), but hopefully the remainder are enough to choose from for now.

Since poems seem to go fast, I'll keep trying to expand the collection! Here's to the miracle of options.

If anything seems...weird, this is the time to let me know. I am currently rediscovering what a cheap drunk I am.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

i'm interested in EXP-A!
@Oranitha

i'm interested in EXP-A!
@fika You got it! Should be along shortly.
@fika You got it! Should be along shortly.
cL9yafY.gif
Looks like it's time for a short story restock!

If you have opinions on what needs represented, let me know. Just recently added the first Fire-centric short story, I think I need to get one in for Ice as well.
Looks like it's time for a short story restock!

If you have opinions on what needs represented, let me know. Just recently added the first Fire-centric short story, I think I need to get one in for Ice as well.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha can i see stb-a and pom-g ? O:
@Oranitha can i see stb-a and pom-g ? O:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@browncoatparadox Hey there! You checked out EXP-G a few days back. I definitely don't mind if you don't want it (or if you would like more time to decide), I'm just checking status :D
@browncoatparadox Hey there! You checked out EXP-G a few days back. I definitely don't mind if you don't want it (or if you would like more time to decide), I'm just checking status :D
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
It's really cool, but not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for letting me look at it!
@Oranitha
It's really cool, but not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for letting me look at it!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox My pleasure! I'll go ahead and remove the reservation ^.^
@browncoatparadox My pleasure! I'll go ahead and remove the reservation ^.^
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16