Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@SpicyDoggo ahhhhh yes that is PERFECT thank you so much!!!! <333 I'm very happy that you were okay with editing, he looks fantastic <3 but yeah, I totally understand the whole stylistic/used to drawing a certain way stuff.

I definitely want to commission you again in the future, your art is really beautiful and I love it! Thank you again and please put me on your pinglist! :D
@SpicyDoggo ahhhhh yes that is PERFECT thank you so much!!!! <333 I'm very happy that you were okay with editing, he looks fantastic <3 but yeah, I totally understand the whole stylistic/used to drawing a certain way stuff.

I definitely want to commission you again in the future, your art is really beautiful and I love it! Thank you again and please put me on your pinglist! :D
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

Oh good good good! ;u; I'm very glad that you are happy with the changes, this helps me for when I draw more humaoids with open mouths, thank you very much! I'm totally down to edit things, I know there's times where I can't spot mistakes in my art so I'm happy customers can tell me what they see so I can fix it! :D

Oh heck, thank you! You're too kind, I'll put you on the pinglist right now c:

Thank you so much again for commissioning me, especially for doing so in USD as it's needed right now <3
@tybaltcatulet

Oh good good good! ;u; I'm very glad that you are happy with the changes, this helps me for when I draw more humaoids with open mouths, thank you very much! I'm totally down to edit things, I know there's times where I can't spot mistakes in my art so I'm happy customers can tell me what they see so I can fix it! :D

Oh heck, thank you! You're too kind, I'll put you on the pinglist right now c:

Thank you so much again for commissioning me, especially for doing so in USD as it's needed right now <3
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@Bewildebeest @SamuelMaybird @Lunila @FirozTaverbi @Deramadus @Hidd3nstare @AesSidhe @Hiserus @tybaltcatulet

Happy (early) Halloween everybody! T & G slots have opened up again ;u;

Have a fun, spooky and most importantly, safe Halloween! :D

(also I'm so sorry tybalt for the two pings in one hour lol)
@Bewildebeest @SamuelMaybird @Lunila @FirozTaverbi @Deramadus @Hidd3nstare @AesSidhe @Hiserus @tybaltcatulet

Happy (early) Halloween everybody! T & G slots have opened up again ;u;

Have a fun, spooky and most importantly, safe Halloween! :D

(also I'm so sorry tybalt for the two pings in one hour lol)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo
Can I claim a gem slot please? ^^
@SpicyDoggo
Can I claim a gem slot please? ^^
@Hiserus

Of course! c: go ahead and fill out a form and I'll mark you down for slot one
@Hiserus

Of course! c: go ahead and fill out a form and I'll mark you down for slot one
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo I'm at work rn but could I claim a slot and give you the details when I get home in a couple hours?
@SpicyDoggo I'm at work rn but could I claim a slot and give you the details when I get home in a couple hours?
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

Sure! c: I'll put you down for slot two, I'm babysitting rn so my time on here for the next few hours will be spotty at best so I'm in the same boat as you lol
@FirozTaverbi

Sure! c: I'll put you down for slot two, I'm babysitting rn so my time on here for the next few hours will be spotty at best so I'm in the same boat as you lol
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo Oh man thankfully I woke up in time! Can I claim a gem slot? I'd love to get another painted fullbody like Wez, of either Shen, [Proto] or one of the Boys
@SpicyDoggo Oh man thankfully I woke up in time! Can I claim a gem slot? I'd love to get another painted fullbody like Wez, of either Shen, [Proto] or one of the Boys
@Bewildebeest

Omg how the heck are all of your characters so dang good??? ;0; I would love to draw another one! I'm really feeling [Proto] if that's alright, I'm in love with those heckin arms!

I'll put you down for slot 3, is there anything I should know about them and is there a certain pose and expression you'd want me to draw them in? Also a color you would like for the background? I'll send you a transparent one as well c:
@Bewildebeest

Omg how the heck are all of your characters so dang good??? ;0; I would love to draw another one! I'm really feeling [Proto] if that's alright, I'm in love with those heckin arms!

I'll put you down for slot 3, is there anything I should know about them and is there a certain pose and expression you'd want me to draw them in? Also a color you would like for the background? I'll send you a transparent one as well c:
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo

It's my love for my entire family of boys that keeps them looking so good XD Heck thank you though! I have it on good authority that [Proto]'s arms are FUN AS HECK to draw

Quirk wise, [Proto]'s arms can take any shape, same as his tongue, you don't have to have his tongue holding his eye, he can keep it in his belly XD anything menacing works for him since he's a cannibal and likes to hunt his own kind. His marking's are capable of glowing, or they can stay dark (his reference 'headshot' has the darker red that the non-glowing looks like).

I'm also really bad at figuring out what color's go good with others for BGs, grey? tan...nish brown? If you check out his other pieces orange-ish brown seems to have worked out pretty well
@SpicyDoggo

It's my love for my entire family of boys that keeps them looking so good XD Heck thank you though! I have it on good authority that [Proto]'s arms are FUN AS HECK to draw

Quirk wise, [Proto]'s arms can take any shape, same as his tongue, you don't have to have his tongue holding his eye, he can keep it in his belly XD anything menacing works for him since he's a cannibal and likes to hunt his own kind. His marking's are capable of glowing, or they can stay dark (his reference 'headshot' has the darker red that the non-glowing looks like).

I'm also really bad at figuring out what color's go good with others for BGs, grey? tan...nish brown? If you check out his other pieces orange-ish brown seems to have worked out pretty well
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56