Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Deramadus

Oh no I'm so sorry! I actually forgot to ping another person as well, I lost my file that had a collection of people to ping, I'm so sorry! I'll put you on the pinglist right now, Thank you for pinging me to let me know. Also thank you for the compliment on the shop, I'm just happy I have some graphics up! ;u;
@Deramadus

Oh no I'm so sorry! I actually forgot to ping another person as well, I lost my file that had a collection of people to ping, I'm so sorry! I'll put you on the pinglist right now, Thank you for pinging me to let me know. Also thank you for the compliment on the shop, I'm just happy I have some graphics up! ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@spicydoggo

Can I go on your pinglist? Thanks!
@spicydoggo

Can I go on your pinglist? Thanks!
unknown.png
@SpicyDoggo !!!

I just got back from vacation and HOLY HECK! Wez turned out so nicely, and everything looks spot on to me! You even got his broken tooth and his raptor claw toes, this is so awesome to come back to oh man he looks amazing <3 THANK YOU
@SpicyDoggo !!!

I just got back from vacation and HOLY HECK! Wez turned out so nicely, and everything looks spot on to me! You even got his broken tooth and his raptor claw toes, this is so awesome to come back to oh man he looks amazing <3 THANK YOU
Hello! Could I be placed on your ping list for a {Human Bust} for (350 gems)?
Hello! Could I be placed on your ping list for a {Human Bust} for (350 gems)?
@Ethiera

Apologies on how late this is! I will have your piece uploaded tomorrow before rollover, I swear October is the busiest month out of the year for me...I have a quick question because I'm coloring your piece now, did you want the illuminated runescroll to be wrapped behind the two or do you want the trailing pieces of the headdress to wrap behind them? :)
@Ethiera

Apologies on how late this is! I will have your piece uploaded tomorrow before rollover, I swear October is the busiest month out of the year for me...I have a quick question because I'm coloring your piece now, did you want the illuminated runescroll to be wrapped behind the two or do you want the trailing pieces of the headdress to wrap behind them? :)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Bewildebeest

Sorry this reply is heckin late, I hate how congested October is, too many things going on lol.

But I'm so happy you like how he turned out! His design is really great and fun to look at, he reminds me of something you would find in fallout c: his colors are so nice too, I love the oranges mixed with the dark browns. Thank you so much for commissioning me, I had a lot of fun drawing Wez! ;u;
@Bewildebeest

Sorry this reply is heckin late, I hate how congested October is, too many things going on lol.

But I'm so happy you like how he turned out! His design is really great and fun to look at, he reminds me of something you would find in fallout c: his colors are so nice too, I love the oranges mixed with the dark browns. Thank you so much for commissioning me, I had a lot of fun drawing Wez! ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@AesSidhe

Adding you now :)
@AesSidhe

Adding you now :)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo

Whoops, must've missed the question at the end. Runescroll wrapped around them and headdress trailing behind Justitia works!
@SpicyDoggo

Whoops, must've missed the question at the end. Runescroll wrapped around them and headdress trailing behind Justitia works!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@SpicyDoggo Could I order a gijinka/human bust for an OC Thread? Paying in USD :)
Here is his ref: https://imgur.com/QHryT6e
Thread is a DnD OC who is a druid that shifts into a direwolf. He’s cautious but very compassionate. He always tries to do the right thing. Loves fighting and quests for knowledge. Let me know if you have any questions about him or his design!
@SpicyDoggo Could I order a gijinka/human bust for an OC Thread? Paying in USD :)
Here is his ref: https://imgur.com/QHryT6e
Thread is a DnD OC who is a druid that shifts into a direwolf. He’s cautious but very compassionate. He always tries to do the right thing. Loves fighting and quests for knowledge. Let me know if you have any questions about him or his design!
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

Sure sure! Heck he's a cool looking character, I like the silvers and blacks in his outfit ;u; What sort of expression do you want me to give him? Also is there a certain color for the background or do you want me to pick one out? Finally, both sides of his head has the shaved/short cut to them correct? :) I'll PM you my Paypal email once I hear back from you, it's going to be 4 USD. I'm so excited to draw them, this will be the second DnD character I've drawn! c:

I'll add you to the slot, I'm finishing up Ethiera's picture now and will have it uploaded before rollover so I'll try to work on yours tonight and have it up soon.
@tybaltcatulet

Sure sure! Heck he's a cool looking character, I like the silvers and blacks in his outfit ;u; What sort of expression do you want me to give him? Also is there a certain color for the background or do you want me to pick one out? Finally, both sides of his head has the shaved/short cut to them correct? :) I'll PM you my Paypal email once I hear back from you, it's going to be 4 USD. I'm so excited to draw them, this will be the second DnD character I've drawn! c:

I'll add you to the slot, I'm finishing up Ethiera's picture now and will have it uploaded before rollover so I'll try to work on yours tonight and have it up soon.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56