Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Please no posts yet! Much appreciated c:
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=purple]Willows[/color] and [color=green]Wilds[/color] One Stop Art Shop[/size][/font] [b][color=red]Disclaimer: None of us are subscribed to this thread as it would cause too much chaos to figure out which shop/artist you may be trying to communicate with, so please ping the correct artist for their shop! Thank you! c:[/color][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/raS4mf9.jpg[/img] [i]The art district looked much like it always did when you visited it: Bright banners advertising all manner of creative efforts and dragons of every color and breed buying and selling, their voices filling the wide streets with white noise. The volume only increased as you made your way towards the outdoor stall areas. There were no doors to muffle the sounds of business behind, so it was understandable. Arriving in one of the many plazas, you take a moment to stop and look around. The crowd had thinned dramatically from the streets to the plaza, which was rather odd. There were plenty of stalls here as well, and a pretty fountain to boot. Speaking of the stalls, however, one in specific caught your eye. Maybe it was the difference in size, or the odd insignia and sign reading "Willows and Wilds One Stop Art Shop", but something drew you to it. Getting closer, you noted another out of place thing: there was a trio of dragons behind an extra long counter at the back of the stall. The presence of multiple owners or affiliates was common of in the hatchery businesses, but here in the art district? That settles it. You simply [/i]must[i] check this out. From left to right, there was a purple Spiral, a light green Coatl, and a darker green Skydancer. Once you were under the canopy of the stall, the Spiral spoke. "Welcome to our shop," her voice was smooth and lilting- perfect for a saleswoman. "My name is Tawny. On my left is Bella, and Maple is on the end. What are you looking for today?"[/i] [size=2]Lore by @BelladonnaBloom[/size=2] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [size=7]Updates and News![/size] Wanna be able to hear about general updates for the entire shop? Ask @TheTawnydragon to be put on the pinglist! [b]If you want to be added for certain shops or for a certain artist, those pinglists will be on each art shop page below![/b] [u]Pinglist:[/u] none yet, be the first! [b][size=4][u]Updates[/u][/size][/b] Tawny=[color=purple][b]Purple writing[/b][/color] Bella=[color=navy][b]Navy writing[/b][/color] Maple=[color=green][b]Green writing[/b][/color] All=[b]Black writing[/b] [LIST] [*] [/LIST] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [i]You answer that you're just looking for now. You scan around the stall and see everything from a sewing machine, to tarot cards laid out on a wooden shelf above two wooden chairs and a table. You turn back to the three vendors, still deciding what you might want, and ask them a bit about each of their clans, and the shop they created together[/i][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [right][color=purple][size=7]Tawny[/size][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/380753/38075257.png[/img] Tawny's Need to Know List ~Gem Ratio: 1g:1000t~ ~Wishlist [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-us-KcUjFQdmMH1ebj8Yvhgufvn1co24MxPZ8qSxSBk/edit#gid=781658392]Here[/url]~ ~Fest ratio: 1f:1000t~ Tawny's Shops: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29101757]Squawky Chalkies[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29142065]Tawny's Art Shop[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29142198]No Seams Attached: Plushie Shop[/url] The energetic, purple Spiral looks at you with cheerful eyes, "Wouldn't be happier to tell you how I got to this stall here," she shuffled with some papers, and in that time, managed to trip over herself. She straightened back up and continued, "You see, I mostly came to this stall with my friends because I needed one spot to be able to organize all three stalls I used to have open. Trust me, you don't want to be a Spiral running through the art district where others are holding fragile pots, or drying paintings. Not to mention, someone could trip over me," she chuckled remembering the stressful logistics of having three stalls, "Of course I felt bad whenever I accidentally tripped someone, and I would get super nervous. I won't drag on about those encounters. It's over now," She carefully wormed through the many tables, obviously looking for something. What she came back with were three sheets of paper, all with different titles of shops. "If you need anything let me know," Tawny moved towards the back of the stall to a long table that stretched across the back of it, "I'll just be working here on some commissions. If you'd like some art just let me know and I'll help you fill out the form." You nodded to her and replied with a thanks and with that she turned her head back around and wrapped around the stool she sat on. While looking down, you realize how much this Spiral was juggling. There were three pieces of paper, one for each shop. The first read [i]Squawkies Chalkies[/i]. These comissions were described as quick doodles in chalk markers. The next read [i]Tawny's Art Shop[/i]. It seemed to be the shop where Tawny took her time on projects and was the most expensive, for that matter. And the third was an adoptables shop. Above the top of the paper was printed [i]I understand this is an adoptables shop, and needs to be in an adoptables stall. I will take orders from here, but you will have to pick it up at the adoptables stall. I'm sorry for the stretch, but it's the art district's rules. When you head over to that stall, you'll find a grandmotherly ball of Tundra fluff called Neapolitan. She'll give out your order there (just don't forget your receipt)! Thanks![/i][/right] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [left][color=Navy][size=7]Bella[/size][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/443470/44346900.png[/img] Bella's Need to Know List ~Gem Ratio: 1g:1000t~ ~Wishlist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214350&tab=dragon&did=27962545]Here[/url]~ ~Fest ratio: ~ Bella's Shops: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29087916]Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29101634]Henbane Stalks Divination[/url] The Coatl smiled invitingly at you. “Why did we decide to run a stall together? Well, we all have individual reasons, I suppose, but it helps me with productivity. There are a number of shops that I’ve wanted to run for a while now, but I lose motivation so easily on my own. When I’m with my friends, I tend to get a lot more done, so I thought, Why not just create a hub for all our shops in one place?. Luckily, my friends thought it was a good idea too, and the shop was born.” She bent and produced a scroll from a drawer in the table, handing it to you. “This has a list of the shops I run, and some basic information about each. I’ll leave you alone to look it over, okay? Call if you need me.” With that, she turned and moved towards the back of the stall, where there was a small writing desk. Bella smiled widely at the purple Spiral- Tawny- before taking a seat at the desk. You couldn’t see what she was doing too clearly, as there were some cubbyholes that blocked the desktop from view, but it looked like she was writing something. You unroll the scroll and look at the list. Bella looked to be running two shops: Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop and Henbane Stalks Divination. Quite the eclectic collection there, huh? Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop offered a variety of lore and poetry options. You could look into it further while you were here, if that was what you wanted. At the bottom of the list sat what was arguably the oddest thing Bella offered: Henbane Stalks Divination. According to the scroll, you could go to Bella to have questions answered, from simple yes or no’s to a full self-evaluation, if you so wished.[/left] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [right][color=Green][size=7]Maple[/size][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409904/40990334.png[/img] Maple's Need to Know List ~Gem Ratio: ~ ~Wishlist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=254254&tab=dragon&did=26422351]Here[/url]~ ~Fest ratio: ~ Maple's Shops: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2264129#post_29084991]Gijinka Shop[/url][/right]
Willows and Wilds One Stop Art Shop

Disclaimer: None of us are subscribed to this thread as it would cause too much chaos to figure out which shop/artist you may be trying to communicate with, so please ping the correct artist for their shop! Thank you! c:

raS4mf9.jpg

The art district looked much like it always did when you visited it: Bright banners advertising all manner of creative efforts and dragons of every color and breed buying and selling, their voices filling the wide streets with white noise. The volume only increased as you made your way towards the outdoor stall areas. There were no doors to muffle the sounds of business behind, so it was understandable. Arriving in one of the many plazas, you take a moment to stop and look around. The crowd had thinned dramatically from the streets to the plaza, which was rather odd. There were plenty of stalls here as well, and a pretty fountain to boot. Speaking of the stalls, however, one in specific caught your eye. Maybe it was the difference in size, or the odd insignia and sign reading "Willows and Wilds One Stop Art Shop", but something drew you to it. Getting closer, you noted another out of place thing: there was a trio of dragons behind an extra long counter at the back of the stall. The presence of multiple owners or affiliates was common of in the hatchery businesses, but here in the art district? That settles it. You simply must check this out. From left to right, there was a purple Spiral, a light green Coatl, and a darker green Skydancer. Once you were under the canopy of the stall, the Spiral spoke. "Welcome to our shop," her voice was smooth and lilting- perfect for a saleswoman. "My name is Tawny. On my left is Bella, and Maple is on the end. What are you looking for today?"
Lore by @BelladonnaBloom

Updates and News!

Wanna be able to hear about general updates for the entire shop? Ask @TheTawnydragon to be put on the pinglist! If you want to be added for certain shops or for a certain artist, those pinglists will be on each art shop page below!

Pinglist:
none yet, be the first!

Updates

Tawny=Purple writing Bella=Navy writing Maple=Green writing All=Black writing

You answer that you're just looking for now. You scan around the stall and see everything from a sewing machine, to tarot cards laid out on a wooden shelf above two wooden chairs and a table. You turn back to the three vendors, still deciding what you might want, and ask them a bit about each of their clans, and the shop they created together

Tawny

38075257.png

Tawny's Need to Know List

~Gem Ratio: 1g:1000t~
~Wishlist Here~
~Fest ratio: 1f:1000t~

Tawny's Shops:

Squawky Chalkies
Tawny's Art Shop
No Seams Attached: Plushie Shop

The energetic, purple Spiral looks at you with cheerful eyes, "Wouldn't be happier to tell you how I got to this stall here," she shuffled with some papers, and in that time, managed to trip over herself. She straightened back up and continued, "You see, I mostly came to this stall with my friends because I needed one spot to be able to organize all three stalls I used to have open. Trust me, you don't want to be a Spiral running through the art district where others are holding fragile pots, or drying paintings. Not to mention, someone could trip over me," she chuckled remembering the stressful logistics of having three stalls, "Of course I felt bad whenever I accidentally tripped someone, and I would get super nervous. I won't drag on about those encounters. It's over now," She carefully wormed through the many tables, obviously looking for something. What she came back with were three sheets of paper, all with different titles of shops. "If you need anything let me know," Tawny moved towards the back of the stall to a long table that stretched across the back of it, "I'll just be working here on some commissions. If you'd like some art just let me know and I'll help you fill out the form." You nodded to her and replied with a thanks and with that she turned her head back around and wrapped around the stool she sat on. While looking down, you realize how much this Spiral was juggling. There were three pieces of paper, one for each shop. The first read Squawkies Chalkies. These comissions were described as quick doodles in chalk markers. The next read Tawny's Art Shop. It seemed to be the shop where Tawny took her time on projects and was the most expensive, for that matter. And the third was an adoptables shop. Above the top of the paper was printed I understand this is an adoptables shop, and needs to be in an adoptables stall. I will take orders from here, but you will have to pick it up at the adoptables stall. I'm sorry for the stretch, but it's the art district's rules. When you head over to that stall, you'll find a grandmotherly ball of Tundra fluff called Neapolitan. She'll give out your order there (just don't forget your receipt)! Thanks!

Bella

44346900.png

Bella's Need to Know List

~Gem Ratio: 1g:1000t~
~Wishlist Here~
~Fest ratio: ~

Bella's Shops:

Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop
Henbane Stalks Divination

The Coatl smiled invitingly at you. “Why did we decide to run a stall together? Well, we all have individual reasons, I suppose, but it helps me with productivity. There are a number of shops that I’ve wanted to run for a while now, but I lose motivation so easily on my own. When I’m with my friends, I tend to get a lot more done, so I thought, Why not just create a hub for all our shops in one place?. Luckily, my friends thought it was a good idea too, and the shop was born.” She bent and produced a scroll from a drawer in the table, handing it to you. “This has a list of the shops I run, and some basic information about each. I’ll leave you alone to look it over, okay? Call if you need me.” With that, she turned and moved towards the back of the stall, where there was a small writing desk. Bella smiled widely at the purple Spiral- Tawny- before taking a seat at the desk. You couldn’t see what she was doing too clearly, as there were some cubbyholes that blocked the desktop from view, but it looked like she was writing something. You unroll the scroll and look at the list. Bella looked to be running two shops: Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop and Henbane Stalks Divination. Quite the eclectic collection there, huh? Brugmansia Grove Lore Shop offered a variety of lore and poetry options. You could look into it further while you were here, if that was what you wanted. At the bottom of the list sat what was arguably the oddest thing Bella offered: Henbane Stalks Divination. According to the scroll, you could go to Bella to have questions answered, from simple yes or no’s to a full self-evaluation, if you so wished.

Maple

40990334.png

Maple's Need to Know List

~Gem Ratio: ~
~Wishlist Here~
~Fest ratio: ~

Maple's Shops:

Gijinka Shop
1a8ea942-b034-11e9-9106-219bde4ed4be.gifdt Rosy-Lake-Cormorant.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Cx0Ilgf.jpg[/img] Claim Nothing yet
Cx0Ilgf.jpg
Claim
Nothing yet
xOx6dvL.pngBMIbHme.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eSxkLM2.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/99khoz.png[/IMG][/center] [i]You [/i]were[i] in need of some lore for your clanmates... With that thought, you set down the shop-scroll and walked towards Bella, who looked up from her writing as you got closer. "I'd like to buy some lore." You said. Bella smiled widely. "Great! We're already in the right spot, so let's get started!"[/i] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*] [b]I'm not going to break site rules for your lore.[/b] That means no vulgarity, no extreme violence, no substance abuse, etc. [*] I write on a [b]first come first serve[/b] basis. [*] When commissioning lore of various sizes, [b]your limit is the limit of the largest size you ordered plus one.[/b] [*] When commissioning multiple types of poems, [b]your limit is the limit of the largest size you ordered plus three.[/b] [*] [b]Sonnets and build your own poems must be commissioned on their own[/b], and not with anything else. [*] When commissioning both lore and poetry, [b]follow the lore limit guideline above.[/b] [*] [b]I will not charge one-liners as a paragraph.[/b] A chunk of text must have at least three sentences for me to count it as a paragraph. [*] I will PM you to further discuss the commission. [*] I will PM you to tell you that I am finished with your commission, and the total price if necessary, but [b]I must ask that you pay before I give you the commission.[/b] [/LIST] [b]General Pinglist (new poem format, open slots, stuff like that):[/b] None yet! [b]Lore:[/b] Paragraphs are 3kt or 3g each, and the number of paragraphs fit into size categories. Each category has a limit as to how many you can order in one go (unless you are buying multiple different sizes, in which case see the rule above). If you don't want a specific number of paragraphs, you can order by the size category and I will charge once I finish it. The categories are as follows (price expectation listed for ease): [LIST] [*] [b]Tiny:[/b] 1-2 paragraphs, limit of 5 ~ Price Range: 3-6kt, 3-6g [*] [b]Small:[/b] 3-5 paragraphs, limit of 4 ~ Price Range: 9-15kt, 9-15g [*] [b]Medium:[/b] 6-10 paragraphs, limit of 3 ~ Price Range: 18-30kt, 18-30g [*] [b]Large:[/b] 11-15 paragraphs, limit of 2 ~ Price Range: 33-45kt, 33-45g [*] [b]Huge:[/b] 16+ paragraphs, limit of 1 ~ Price Range: 48+kt, 48+g [/LIST] [b]Example Writing:[/b] [b]Lore Slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Poetry:[/b] This branch of the shop is opening with the OSAS, so pardon that it's a little empty. :) [LIST] [*] [b]Rhyming Couplet:[/b] Two lines that rhyme, limit of 10 ~ 2kt, 2g [*] [b]Basic Quatrain:[/b] Four lines following aabb, abab, abba, aaaa, or you-pick rhyme scheme, limit of 5 ~ 4kt, 4g [*] [b]Haiku:[/b] Three lines, 5-7-5 syllable pattern, limit of 5 ~ 5kt, 5g [*] [b]Pentameter Quatrain:[/b] Four lines following aabb, abab, abba, aaaa, or you-pick rhyme scheme and iambic pentameter as its meter, limit of 3 ~ 8kt, 8g [*] [b]Bredlik:[/b] (Inspired by [url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-lik-the-bred]this[/url] poem) Two iambic dimeter quatrains following abcb rhyme scheme, cute spelling errors included, limit of 3 ~ 10kt, 10g [*] [b]Shakespearean Sonnet:[/b] Fourteen lines made up of three quatrains and a rhyming couplet in iambic pentameter, limit of one ~ 15kt, 15g [*] [b]Build Your Own Poem:[/b] If what you're looking for is not above, why not make it here? Decide the number of lines, rhyme scheme, and meter for yourself! Limit of one ~ No rhyme, no meter, 500t per line or 1g for every two. Rhyme scheme, no meter, 1kt/1g per line. Meter, no rhyme, 1500t per line or 3g for every two. Rhyme and meter, 2kt/2g per line. [/LIST] [b]Poetry Slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][b]Commission Forms:[/b] [b]Single Lore[/b] [code][b]Number of Paragraphs/Category Size:[/b] -insert number or Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge [b]Subject:[/b] -link to your dragon or specify if for clan-[/code] [b]Multiple Lores[/b] [code][b]Number of Commissions:[/b] - <- that - [b]Size of Each Commission:[/b] - <- that - [b]Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's lore's size-[/code] [b]Single Poem[/b] [code][b]Type of Poetry:[/b] -Rhyming Couplet, Standard/Pentameter Quatrain, Haiku, Bredlik, or Sonnet- [b]Subject[/b] -link to your dragon or specify if for clan-[/code] [b]Multiple Poems[/b] [code][b]Number of Poems:[/b] - <- that - [b]Type(s) of Poetry:[/b] - <- that - [b]Subjects[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's poem type-[/code] [b]Build Your Own Poem[/b] [code][b]Number of Lines:[/b] -number or state if unsure- [b]Rhyme Scheme?[/b] -No or Rhyme Scheme of Choice- [b]Iambic Pentameter?[/b] -No or Yes- [b]Subject:[/b] -link to dragon or specify if for clan-[/code] [b]Poems and Lore[/b] [code][b]Total Number of Commissions:[/b] -total poems and lore as one number- [b]Number of Lore:[/b] -number of lore commissioned- [b]Size of Each Lore[/b] - <- that - [b]Number of Poems:[/b] -number of poems commissioned- [b]Type of Poems:[/b] -what kind of poems do you want- [b]Lore Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's lore's size- [b]Poetry Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's poetry type-[/code][/center]
eSxkLM2.jpg

99khoz.png

You were in need of some lore for your clanmates... With that thought, you set down the shop-scroll and walked towards Bella, who looked up from her writing as you got closer. "I'd like to buy some lore." You said. Bella smiled widely. "Great! We're already in the right spot, so let's get started!"

Rules:
  • I'm not going to break site rules for your lore. That means no vulgarity, no extreme violence, no substance abuse, etc.
  • I write on a first come first serve basis.
  • When commissioning lore of various sizes, your limit is the limit of the largest size you ordered plus one.
  • When commissioning multiple types of poems, your limit is the limit of the largest size you ordered plus three.
  • Sonnets and build your own poems must be commissioned on their own, and not with anything else.
  • When commissioning both lore and poetry, follow the lore limit guideline above.
  • I will not charge one-liners as a paragraph. A chunk of text must have at least three sentences for me to count it as a paragraph.
  • I will PM you to further discuss the commission.
  • I will PM you to tell you that I am finished with your commission, and the total price if necessary, but I must ask that you pay before I give you the commission.

General Pinglist (new poem format, open slots, stuff like that):
None yet!

Lore:
Paragraphs are 3kt or 3g each, and the number of paragraphs fit into size categories. Each category has a limit as to how many you can order in one go (unless you are buying multiple different sizes, in which case see the rule above). If you don't want a specific number of paragraphs, you can order by the size category and I will charge once I finish it. The categories are as follows (price expectation listed for ease):
  • Tiny: 1-2 paragraphs, limit of 5 ~ Price Range: 3-6kt, 3-6g
  • Small: 3-5 paragraphs, limit of 4 ~ Price Range: 9-15kt, 9-15g
  • Medium: 6-10 paragraphs, limit of 3 ~ Price Range: 18-30kt, 18-30g
  • Large: 11-15 paragraphs, limit of 2 ~ Price Range: 33-45kt, 33-45g
  • Huge: 16+ paragraphs, limit of 1 ~ Price Range: 48+kt, 48+g

Example Writing:

Lore Slots:

Poetry:
This branch of the shop is opening with the OSAS, so pardon that it's a little empty. :)
  • Rhyming Couplet: Two lines that rhyme, limit of 10 ~ 2kt, 2g
  • Basic Quatrain: Four lines following aabb, abab, abba, aaaa, or you-pick rhyme scheme, limit of 5 ~ 4kt, 4g
  • Haiku: Three lines, 5-7-5 syllable pattern, limit of 5 ~ 5kt, 5g
  • Pentameter Quatrain: Four lines following aabb, abab, abba, aaaa, or you-pick rhyme scheme and iambic pentameter as its meter, limit of 3 ~ 8kt, 8g
  • Bredlik: (Inspired by this poem) Two iambic dimeter quatrains following abcb rhyme scheme, cute spelling errors included, limit of 3 ~ 10kt, 10g
  • Shakespearean Sonnet: Fourteen lines made up of three quatrains and a rhyming couplet in iambic pentameter, limit of one ~ 15kt, 15g
  • Build Your Own Poem: If what you're looking for is not above, why not make it here? Decide the number of lines, rhyme scheme, and meter for yourself! Limit of one ~ No rhyme, no meter, 500t per line or 1g for every two. Rhyme scheme, no meter, 1kt/1g per line. Meter, no rhyme, 1500t per line or 3g for every two. Rhyme and meter, 2kt/2g per line.

Poetry Slots:
Commission Forms:

Single Lore
Code:
[b]Number of Paragraphs/Category Size:[/b] -insert number or Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge [b]Subject:[/b] -link to your dragon or specify if for clan-

Multiple Lores
Code:
[b]Number of Commissions:[/b] - <- that - [b]Size of Each Commission:[/b] - <- that - [b]Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's lore's size-

Single Poem
Code:
[b]Type of Poetry:[/b] -Rhyming Couplet, Standard/Pentameter Quatrain, Haiku, Bredlik, or Sonnet- [b]Subject[/b] -link to your dragon or specify if for clan-

Multiple Poems
Code:
[b]Number of Poems:[/b] - <- that - [b]Type(s) of Poetry:[/b] - <- that - [b]Subjects[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's poem type-

Build Your Own Poem
Code:
[b]Number of Lines:[/b] -number or state if unsure- [b]Rhyme Scheme?[/b] -No or Rhyme Scheme of Choice- [b]Iambic Pentameter?[/b] -No or Yes- [b]Subject:[/b] -link to dragon or specify if for clan-

Poems and Lore
Code:
[b]Total Number of Commissions:[/b] -total poems and lore as one number- [b]Number of Lore:[/b] -number of lore commissioned- [b]Size of Each Lore[/b] - <- that - [b]Number of Poems:[/b] -number of poems commissioned- [b]Type of Poems:[/b] -what kind of poems do you want- [b]Lore Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's lore's size- [b]Poetry Subjects:[/b] -url links preferred for space, bonus points if you make the text link the subject's poetry type-

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eSxkLM2.jpg[/img] [font=mistral][size=7]Henbane Stalks Divination[/size=][/font=][/center] [i]This was the last thing you expected to see in the art district. When you thought more about it, though, you had seen other shops like this before, all in this district. Well, why not go check it out? "Excuse me? You offer divination? Like fortune telling?" You ask, stepping forward slightly. The Coatl's feathers tipped forward excitedly. "I sure do! Tarot and pendulum, to be specific. I take it that you are interested?" You nod. "Alright! Right this way, please!" Bella directed you over to a small, round table and motioned for you to sit, taking the seat across from you for herself.[/i] [u][b]Rules[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]I feel like most of you won't need to worry about this rule if you're a customer of this shop, but I am not here to have my views criticized. I don't mind if you think all this is nonsense, but there's no need to reach out exclusively to tell me. Coming here to start something will get you very little. [*] [/LIST]
eSxkLM2.jpg

Henbane Stalks Divination

This was the last thing you expected to see in the art district. When you thought more about it, though, you had seen other shops like this before, all in this district. Well, why not go check it out? "Excuse me? You offer divination? Like fortune telling?" You ask, stepping forward slightly. The Coatl's feathers tipped forward excitedly. "I sure do! Tarot and pendulum, to be specific. I take it that you are interested?" You nod. "Alright! Right this way, please!" Bella directed you over to a small, round table and motioned for you to sit, taking the seat across from you for herself.

Rules
  • I feel like most of you won't need to worry about this rule if you're a customer of this shop, but I am not here to have my views criticized. I don't mind if you think all this is nonsense, but there's no need to reach out exclusively to tell me. Coming here to start something will get you very little.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/apQAVbK.jpg[/img] [color=purple][size=7]Tawny's Shops[/size][/color] [size=4][u]I am [b]Online[/b]/Offline/At School[/u][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/apQAVbK.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rnYmgnt.png[/img] [i]You hear an awful scraping sound coming from the back corner of the stall. You look over to see a raven holding what appeared to be a piece of chalk in its beak. It's beady eyes looked to you, and then it started rubbing the chalk against a black chalkboard hung on the side of the stall. Underneath the perch, you saw a tag that read, 'Hello, my name is Squawky! Please don't try and bother me when I'm irritably rubbing this chalk against my chalkboard. I may bite you.'[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So, as the banner says, these are my 5 min chalk marker doodles. You get a doodle I've done in 5 minutes for 5k or 5g! I have slots open, along with a pinglist if the orders get backed up! I'll draw any flight rising dragon without apparel, skins/accents, or genes. I may put a little emphasis on genes if I have time! Plus, you get to choose your preferred color marker, and I can make the doodle funny, if you want it to be funny. If not, it'll still be a hilarious doodle of a derg on its own. Marker colors are below, along with the order form and pinglist (It'd be wise if one were to be on the list of pings to receive updates if the shop closes/opens, and other things like discounts). [b]Slots Open:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Pinglist[/b] @ [b]Marker Colors:[/b] --Sea (seafoam) --Fern (green) --Raven (black) (it shows up surprisingly well on black paper) --Melon (pinkish-orange) --Creamsicle (orange) --Magnolia (white) [b]Order Form:[/b] No need for pings, I'm subscribed to this thread! c: [code]Color of marker: Funny or just a doodle?: Dragon ID: Insert dragon image here Payment in gems or treasure?:[/code] Examples (more like conspiracy theories): [img]http://i.imgur.com/1i32id9.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7pFv0xl.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sEIZ5qA.jpg[/img][/center]
apQAVbK.jpg

Tawny's Shops
I am Online/Offline/At School

apQAVbK.jpg

rnYmgnt.png

You hear an awful scraping sound coming from the back corner of the stall. You look over to see a raven holding what appeared to be a piece of chalk in its beak. It's beady eyes looked to you, and then it started rubbing the chalk against a black chalkboard hung on the side of the stall. Underneath the perch, you saw a tag that read, 'Hello, my name is Squawky! Please don't try and bother me when I'm irritably rubbing this chalk against my chalkboard. I may bite you.'

So, as the banner says, these are my 5 min chalk marker doodles. You get a doodle I've done in 5 minutes for 5k or 5g! I have slots open, along with a pinglist if the orders get backed up! I'll draw any flight rising dragon without apparel, skins/accents, or genes. I may put a little emphasis on genes if I have time! Plus, you get to choose your preferred color marker, and I can make the doodle funny, if you want it to be funny. If not, it'll still be a hilarious doodle of a derg on its own. Marker colors are below, along with the order form and pinglist (It'd be wise if one were to be on the list of pings to receive updates if the shop closes/opens, and other things like discounts).

Slots Open:

Pinglist
@

Marker Colors:
--Sea (seafoam)
--Fern (green)
--Raven (black) (it shows up surprisingly well on black paper)
--Melon (pinkish-orange)
--Creamsicle (orange)
--Magnolia (white)

Order Form:

No need for pings, I'm subscribed to this thread! c:
Code:
Color of marker: Funny or just a doodle?: Dragon ID: Insert dragon image here Payment in gems or treasure?:

Examples (more like conspiracy theories):

1i32id9.jpg

7pFv0xl.jpg

sEIZ5qA.jpg
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/apQAVbK.jpg[/img] [b][u][size=6]Welcome To My Art Shop![/size][/u][/b] The only one I carefully planned out and spend the most time on projects with! [size=4][color=blue]Notice: I've decided to become a traditional art shop, instead of both digital and traditional. This has to do with demands of other things I am committed to in my daily life that would prevent me from getting around to a computer often. Thanks! c:[/color][/size][/center] [columns][size=4][b]Guidelines[/b][/size] ---[b]I am now officially only a traditional art shop! There will be options below on what materials you want me to use! (marker, gel pen, etc)[/b] ---My treasure to gems ratio is 1000t:1g ---My treasure to festival currency ratio is 1000t:1fest ---[u]I accept Wishlist items at their LAH pricing for gems or treasure. Wishlist is on second post below[/u] ---[u]I accept mixed payments of only gems and treasure![/u] ---I offer headshots, busts and bodies. from lineart to colored and shaded ---[b]You pay when I'm finished drawing![/b] ---Skins and Accents: Ok, this is a big one. Skins and Accents on flight rising dragons may be applied to the drawing depending on how difficult or detailed the skin/accent is! If you would like a skin/accent looked at, just let me know when you order! ---[b]Apparel:[/b] Another tricky thing. [b]You get 4 pieces of apparel for free[/b], and after that [u]each additional piece is 3k.[/u] ---[u]Just like a grumpy and hungry Ridgeback, school and life eats up most of my time, so be patient and I will update customers if something comes up[/u] ---You can suggest to have multiple things in a piece, make it what you want, make it [color=red]unique[/color], make it personal, make it you! Don't be scared away because of basic guidelines, just ask if you'd like something! ---[b]You must credit me for my work when needed![/b] [size=4][b]What I [u]CAN[/u] draw:[/b][/size] ---Any animal you may want (dinosaur, derg, wolf, cat, your OC, your derg's familiar, etc......) ---[b]Genes:[/b] [u]Primary[/u]: Bar, Basic, Cherub, Clown, Falcon, Giraffe, Iridescent (might not look as good), Jaguar, Jupiter, Metallic (might not turn out as good), Petals, Piebald, Poison, Ripple, Savannah, Skink, Speckle, Tiger, Vipera [u]Secondary[/u]: Alloy (might not turn out as good), Basic, Butterfly, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Hypnotic, Paint, Peregrine, Rosette, Safari, Saturn, Seraph, Shimmer, Spinner, Stripes, Toxin [u]Tertiary[/u]: Basic, Circuit, Contour, Crackle, Gembond, Glimmer, Lace, Okapi, Runes, Scales, Smoke, Spines, Thylacine, Underbelly [size=4][b]What I [u]CAN'T[/u] draw:[/b][/size] [b]---Humans, Humanoids, or gijinkas!!!!!!! I'm not good/confident at drawing any of these things, and I don't like to draw these things (sorry)[/b] ---[b]Genes not in the list above![/b] [size=4][b]List of Supplies:[/b][/size] For the outline of your piece: --Gel pen --Fineliners For the coloring/shading of your piece: --Colored Pencils --Markers --Gel Pens [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fcxFLe3.jpg[/img][/columns] [center][b][size=6][u]Prices[/u][/size][/b][/center] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/AmFoHrV.jpg[/img] [nextcol][b]Add-ons[/b] [u]Backgrounds (specify what background or theme)[/u]--- +15k [u]Any text [/u]--- +500 treasure per word [u]Extra character in head or bust shot (choice of being colored/shaded)[/u]--- +25k [u]Extra character in body shot (choice of being colored/shaded)[/u]--- +50k [u]Add a familiar/pet/companian in head or bust shot (choice of being colored/shaded)[/u]--- +20k [u]Add a familiar//pet/companian in body shot (choice of being colored/shaded)[/u]--- +30k [b]Head (most people are confused, this means the head and a bit of the neck shows just under the chin)[/b] [u]Colored and Lined[/u]--- 25000t or 25g [u]Colored and Cel Shading[/u]--- 35000t or 35g [u]Colored and Blended Shading[/u]--- 35000t or 35g [b]Busts[/b] [u]Colored and Lined[/u]--- 40000t or 40g [u]Colored and Cel Shading[/u]--- 50000t or 50g [u]Colored and Blended Shading[/u]--- 50000t or 50g [b]Body[/b] [u]Colored and Lined[/u]--- 65000t or 65g [u]Colored and Cel Shading[/u]--- 75000t or 75g [u]Colored and Blended Shading[/u]--- 110000t or 110g [/columns] [center][size=6][b][u]Submission Forms and Slots[/u][/b][/size] My slots are obviously limited, but I have multiple ping lists for deals, sales, or just or just open slots! For submission forms, I will add up your total, don't worry! [b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/center] [code]@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for added text) [b]What do you want the text to say?[/b] [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [code]@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for backgrounds) [b]Background Theme:[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [code]@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for additional characters) [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [code]@TheTawnydragon Headshot [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [code]@TheTawnydragon Bust [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [code]@TheTawnydragon Body [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b][/code] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b][u]Samples of My Drawing[/u][/b][/size] [size=4][color=purple]Can be found [url=http://thetawnydragon.deviantart.com/gallery/]here[/url] on my Deviantart! Or on my [url=http://imgur.com/a/Pkvst]imgur[/url][/color][/size][/center]
apQAVbK.jpg

Welcome To My Art Shop!
The only one I carefully planned out and spend the most time on projects with!

Notice: I've decided to become a traditional art shop, instead of both digital and traditional. This has to do with demands of other things I am committed to in my daily life that would prevent me from getting around to a computer often. Thanks! c:
Guidelines
---I am now officially only a traditional art shop! There will be options below on what materials you want me to use! (marker, gel pen, etc)
---My treasure to gems ratio is 1000t:1g
---My treasure to festival currency ratio is 1000t:1fest
---I accept Wishlist items at their LAH pricing for gems or treasure. Wishlist is on second post below
---I accept mixed payments of only gems and treasure!
---I offer headshots, busts and bodies. from lineart to colored and shaded
---You pay when I'm finished drawing!
---Skins and Accents: Ok, this is a big one. Skins and Accents on flight rising dragons may be applied to the drawing depending on how difficult or detailed the skin/accent is! If you would like a skin/accent looked at, just let me know when you order!
---Apparel: Another tricky thing. You get 4 pieces of apparel for free, and after that each additional piece is 3k.
---Just like a grumpy and hungry Ridgeback, school and life eats up most of my time, so be patient and I will update customers if something comes up
---You can suggest to have multiple things in a piece, make it what you want, make it unique, make it personal, make it you! Don't be scared away because of basic guidelines, just ask if you'd like something!
---You must credit me for my work when needed!

What I CAN draw:
---Any animal you may want (dinosaur, derg, wolf, cat, your OC, your derg's familiar, etc......)
---Genes:
Primary: Bar, Basic, Cherub, Clown, Falcon, Giraffe, Iridescent (might not look as good), Jaguar, Jupiter, Metallic (might not turn out as good), Petals, Piebald, Poison, Ripple, Savannah, Skink, Speckle, Tiger, Vipera
Secondary: Alloy (might not turn out as good), Basic, Butterfly, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Hypnotic, Paint, Peregrine, Rosette, Safari, Saturn, Seraph, Shimmer, Spinner, Stripes, Toxin
Tertiary: Basic, Circuit, Contour, Crackle, Gembond, Glimmer, Lace, Okapi, Runes, Scales, Smoke, Spines, Thylacine, Underbelly

What I CAN'T draw:
---Humans, Humanoids, or gijinkas!!!!!!! I'm not good/confident at drawing any of these things, and I don't like to draw these things (sorry)
---Genes not in the list above!

List of Supplies:
For the outline of your piece:
--Gel pen
--Fineliners

For the coloring/shading of your piece:
--Colored Pencils
--Markers
--Gel Pens
fcxFLe3.jpg

Prices
AmFoHrV.jpg Add-ons
Backgrounds (specify what background or theme)--- +15k
Any text --- +500 treasure per word
Extra character in head or bust shot (choice of being colored/shaded)--- +25k
Extra character in body shot (choice of being colored/shaded)--- +50k
Add a familiar/pet/companian in head or bust shot (choice of being colored/shaded)--- +20k
Add a familiar//pet/companian in body shot (choice of being colored/shaded)--- +30k

Head (most people are confused, this means the head and a bit of the neck shows just under the chin)
Colored and Lined--- 25000t or 25g
Colored and Cel Shading--- 35000t or 35g
Colored and Blended Shading--- 35000t or 35g

Busts
Colored and Lined--- 40000t or 40g
Colored and Cel Shading--- 50000t or 50g
Colored and Blended Shading--- 50000t or 50g

Body
Colored and Lined--- 65000t or 65g
Colored and Cel Shading--- 75000t or 75g
Colored and Blended Shading--- 110000t or 110g

Submission Forms and Slots

My slots are obviously limited, but I have multiple ping lists for deals, sales, or just or just open slots! For submission forms, I will add up your total, don't worry!

Slots:

Code:
@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for added text) [b]What do you want the text to say?[/b] [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Code:
@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for backgrounds) [b]Background Theme:[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Code:
@TheTawnydragon Add-Ons (for additional characters) [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Code:
@TheTawnydragon Headshot [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Code:
@TheTawnydragon Bust [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Code:
@TheTawnydragon Body [b]Species of animal:[/b] [b]Gel pen or marker outline?[/b] [b]Colored? (if so, with colored pencil, marker, or gel pen?)[/b] [b]Shading? (Cel or Blended):[/b] Insert image if you have one here [b]Any suggestions or concerns:[/b]
Samples of My Drawing

Can be found here on my Deviantart!

Or on my imgur
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/apQAVbK.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/4kelgn.png[/IMG] [i]As you look towards the front of the stall, you see stuffing, needles, and buttons scattered across a few tables in the center of Tawny's part of the booth. A stool is in front of the table. As you wonder what is being created here, Tawny walks up to you and shows you a small Mirror plushie. "This is just an example of the plushies I make to send over to my adoptables booth!" She says cheerfully, "Sadly, I'll have to ask you to go to that booth to order one. Art district rules." Tawny hands you a little pamphlet with a map of the art district booths. You look at it and find a dotted path drawn onto the map that leads to the plushie booth.[/i] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes, this is just a branch from my adoptable shop! These adoptables are plushies fashioned after one of your dragons! Familiars and other creatures may be added later on! If you'd like to order from No Seams Attached, please go to the link [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2269132][color=blue][size=4]Here[/size][/color][/url][/b] For now, here are some basic things about the shop! [LIST] [*]All plushies are 55kt each (no matter what genes or apparel, if it doesn't exceed five pieces) [*]You get five pieces of apparel for free. Any extra is 2kt or 2g each. [*]There are regular dragon adopts modeled after your dragon, and holiday adopts where your dragon is drawn in a holiday-themed outfit [*]Holiday themed adopts are 55kt as well. [*]All available breeds, apparel, and genes are listed in the thread [/LIST] [b][size=4][u]Examples:[/u][/size][/b] Mirror [u]Poison/Shimmer/Basic[/u] [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/nlr1ua.jpg[/IMG] Spiral [u]Cherub/Hypnotic/Basic[/u] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/29uo94k.jpg[/IMG][/center]
apQAVbK.jpg
4kelgn.png

As you look towards the front of the stall, you see stuffing, needles, and buttons scattered across a few tables in the center of Tawny's part of the booth. A stool is in front of the table. As you wonder what is being created here, Tawny walks up to you and shows you a small Mirror plushie. "This is just an example of the plushies I make to send over to my adoptables booth!" She says cheerfully,
"Sadly, I'll have to ask you to go to that booth to order one. Art district rules." Tawny hands you a little pamphlet with a map of the art district booths. You look at it and find a dotted path drawn onto the map that leads to the plushie booth.

Yes, this is just a branch from my adoptable shop! These adoptables are plushies fashioned after one of your dragons! Familiars and other creatures may be added later on!

If you'd like to order from No Seams Attached, please go to the link Here

For now, here are some basic things about the shop!
  • All plushies are 55kt each (no matter what genes or apparel, if it doesn't exceed five pieces)
  • You get five pieces of apparel for free. Any extra is 2kt or 2g each.
  • There are regular dragon adopts modeled after your dragon, and holiday adopts where your dragon is drawn in a holiday-themed outfit
  • Holiday themed adopts are 55kt as well.
  • All available breeds, apparel, and genes are listed in the thread

Examples:
Mirror
Poison/Shimmer/Basic
nlr1ua.jpg

Spiral
Cherub/Hypnotic/Basic
29uo94k.jpg