Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Sai's Art [HQ Semi-Realistic, $/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[size=5]Currently (OPEN/[b]CLOSED[/b])![/size] [b]OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY. OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY. OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY. OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY.[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ip9dpLh.png[/img] Welcome! I'm Sai, and I love art and torturing myself by being an artist... and maybe planning to pursue that as a career -- maybe. Feel free to have a look around, and perhaps buy something so I can fund my life in art hell. [b](No need to ping -- I'm subbed to the thread)[/b] [u][b]STYLE:[/b][/u] Semi-realistic, leaning more realistic with paintings, somewhat more cartoon-esque with flat/lined art. I can do more cartoony stuff, but semi-realism is my general MO, and prices are based on my SR art! See "special commission option" for something more cartoony, or you can request it. I have an example of my more stylized art in the post below this one, under my Under Discussion notes... @ me if I delete it and don't update this. :''') [u][b]WILL DRAW:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Humans/Humanoids, Gijinkas (OCs, Fanart)* [*] Couples (poly-inclusive, any gender)/Groups [*] Dragons, Other animals/creatures** [*] Anthro, Furry characters** [*] Slight blood/mild gore is fine [/LIST] [sup]* Preferred, and definitely my best subject. ** Painted commission options [i]may[/i] be excluded with these subjects, depending on picture type. [/sup] [u][b]WILL NOT DRAW:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Mecha (Gijinkas can be made for mecha characters)... Will maybe do mecha character sketches, but this is very up to chance! [*] Highly mechanical designs (robotic arms/etc. are fine) [*] Hateful or discriminatory content [*] Real (famous) people (Characters played by real people are (generally) fine, 'self-portrait' style things are fine!) [/LIST] [u][b]EXAMPLES:[/b][/u] [quote name= "Assorted"] [b][size=4]***Please note, [i]commissions will not have any super obtrusive watermarks[/i] on them like some of these do! The pieces I've marked that way are either unposted-but-planned-to-be-posted pieces, or -- as with depictions of my OCs -- are super important to me on a deeply personal level lmao and I want to excessively protect them like a concerned parent!![/size][/b] ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/m8qZxGk.png[/img] --- (WIP) Nadia Satrinava (The Arcana) ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/E7k0U3H.png[/img] --- Commission of Fern (#30000300) for SilverLately ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/bWjqF8Q.png[/img] --- Environmental Study (Title page for myself) ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/HQqTfvL.png[/img] --- (WIP) Asian Model Face Study ------------------------------ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/051dfe046c19391643224880e84feaea/tumblr_inline_pjin1lROYW1rd34zy_1280.png[/img] --- Sayir/'Amar' (OC) ------------------------------ [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d0b0d6ac66c82a67f02afea5c9245ac7/tumblr_inline_pjilyrbdB21rd34zy_1280.png[/img] --- Coyle Medina (My own character, my son who I love very much) ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2sur0P7.png[/img] --- (Old Art) Generic Dude Model Face Study ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/WREtMzR.png[/img] --- Commission for Volkihar ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/8K496vV.png[/img] --- Commission for Boundingfeather, of Nyx (#10102352) ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/PvEDXij.png[/img] --- (WIP) Process/Progress/Behind-the-scenes Commission ------------------------------ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fb4wKCE.png[/img] --- (Old Art) Metaru (#28672608) for Stellaflora Volunteer-Work [/quote] [u][b]PRICING:[/b][/u] I prefer USD payments, but FR currency and items are viable options for the most part. Of course, I'm open to bargaining and bribing to some degree, as well as art trades. I also accept [b]MIXED PAYMENTS.[/b] In fact, I encourage it, especially if you'd be open to a USD payment, but the USD prices are too high for your budget! (Example: 50% gems, 25% USD, 25% Apparel/Skins/Etc... Any combination like this!) Items of interest: Any [i]old/retired stuff (2013-2016 fest/kickstarter/etc.),[/i] very old dragons, [i]all sprites[/i], [i]scattersight vials,[/i] festival currency, Joxar's tokens & crates, eggs, [i]Eliminate[/i]/Ambush/Berserker, [i]leveling services[/i], Baldwin stuff... IDK, throw hoard screenshots at me and we'll talk, I don't really have a full bribe list... [b]**Also, I'm looking for 2 ToyHouse codes, so I'd be interested in that![/b] [i](Price ratios are: $1:110 gems, 1 gem:1000 treasure.)[/i] [LIST] [*] Sketches [LIST] [*] Bust - $15 - 1650g [*] Half Body - $20 - 2200g [*] Full Body - $25 - 2750g [/LIST] [*] Flat Color [LIST] [*] Bust - $20 - 2200g [*] Half Body - $25 - 2750g [*] Full Body - $30 - 3300g [/LIST] [*] Colored, Shaded (Semi-Paint) [LIST] [*] Bust - $40 - 4400g [*] Half Body - $50 - 5500g [*] Full Body - $60 - 6600g [/LIST] [*] Painted [LIST] [*] Bust - $80 - 8800g [*] Half Body - $100 - 11000g [*] Full Body - $125 - 13750g [/LIST] [*] USD commission payment will be issued via an invoice I send you. Please wait for the invoice! [*] Additional Characters and Backgrounds [LIST] [*] Simple backgrounds (Such as flat colors and gradient colors, with some detailing) are included with the base price! Feel free to ask for a transparent version instead. Some pictures may end up with a primarily transparent BG. [*] More complex backgrounds will mean additional cost -- dependent on complexity. [*] Additional characters can cost anywhere from 35%-85% of the price of the piece, depending on the commission type. Bust sketches, for example, would be +35% per addition, while a painted fullbody would be +85%. [/LIST] [/LIST] I'll aim to finish your commission as fast as I can, however, please consider that complicated paintings can take up to a month for the amount of work that's going into it, with additional time expected if multiple characters and/or detailed backgrounds are included. Also, I'm a full-time student and work part-time, so please be patient with me! [u][b]CHARACTERS AND REFERENCE:[/b][/u] For anything you wish to be drawn, I'll need some type of reference. I'll expect photo reference (drawings, screenshots, or faceclaims), as well as a small description of the character's personality so I can get a feel for how they should act within the picture. Additionally, if there's no reference for the character's body shape, skin color, etc., please describe this to me as well!* If no clothing reference exists, give me a detailed description of the clothes, possibly backed by a few pictures of the general direction you want me to go in. With gijinkas, you don't have to have an official gijinka for the character (just a link to the dragon/etc. that will be the subject), but please be aware that I will be creating the gijinka design. In general, I struggle designing clothes for characters, so I prefer they already have something. [sup]* Due to the nature of my typical style, it's very difficult to only work from a text reference! I'm willing to, but be prepared for some artistic license.[/sup] [u][b]PRICING/BUYING/GENERAL USAGE RULES:[/b][/u] [i]This list contains important information, some of which details your rights as the commissioner and my rights as the artist. Feel free to ask questions about any listed rule. [/i] [LIST=1] [*] Feel free to post your finished commission wherever you want, but it's required that you link back to either my art shop or my [i][url=http://svi-kve.tumblr.com]art tumblr[/url][/i]! Don't remove my signature. [*] You may not sell this artwork. If you sell an OC/Dragon and the art goes with it, that's perfectly fine, but do not redistribute the art for profit (printing and selling, etc)... and make sure the credit remains, please. [*] I may use your finished commission as an example in the future, and may post it to my art tumblr (crediting you as the commissioner/owner of an OC, of course), but will not use the artwork or the characters portrayed in any unlike manner. [*] Please do not edit the work greatly. Color correction, banner/icon creation, those kinds of things are fine, but nothing too drastic, please! You may erase things from the image -- save for my signature -- but not add anything onto it. [*] Payment can be in full before the piece is begun, or half of the price can be paid beforehand, and then half once the commission is finished. This second option ensures fairness and accountability for both of us, so if you're not sure about paying immediately, this will be the best option! [b]As a precaution, I will not accept full payment afterward as an option.[/b] [*] Additional fees may come of requested alterations if they're something major or drastic. Alter fees will not, of course, apply to minor changes, such as the addition of jewelry, slight change in facial/body proportions, etc. [*] For all sales: Refunds will be accepted [i]only[/i] for the 'to-do' parts of a piece. If you commission, say, a painted bust, and later wish to cancel the order for any reason, but I have the sketch completed and cleaned up... I reserve the right to keep the appropriate amount of money for the sketch. The remainder of the money will then be returned, and I will send you an HD version of the sketch. [*] Prior to the fulfillment of payment and completion of the piece (exempting the above scenario), you will [i]not[/i] receive a non-watermarked HD copy of the artwork, but will receive large thumbnail screenshots, as well as some closer, detail screenshots. [*] [b]I have the right to turn down commission requests for any reason.[/b] [/LIST] [u][b]GEM/FRC COMMISSION SLOTS:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*] LanceyL0nce (half-body sketch, full-body flat color) -- unpaid [*] Exeidur (???) -- ??? [*] Open space [/LIST] [u][b]USD COMMISSION SLOTS:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [/LIST] [u][b]WAITLIST:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [/LIST] [u][b]ORDER FORM:[/b][/u] Please make a post on this thread with the forward "Commission Order Form," and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! If you have a USD commission, please PM me the email attached to your PayPal, and I'll send you an invoice for it. [quote name="Please Include..."] [b]Type of commission:[/b] (Bust sketch, Painted halfbody, etc.) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD, treasure, gems, or mixed payment. [b]Commission details:[/b] (Posing, expressions, personality, etc. Feel free to even specify, like... a light/shadow color, if it pleases you.) [b]Number of characters:[/b] (#... if multiple please include relation to one another/who they are to one another -- this is important for the staging of the piece if the characters are interacting (even passively)! [b]References:[/b] (Detailed above. Please include names, if they have them!) [b]Background:[/b] (Simple/complex? Background details or desired colors, etc. Not necessarily required with simple backgrounds, but feel free to choose.) [/quote] [center][size=6]Thank you![/center][/size]
Currently (OPEN/CLOSED)!

OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY.

OUTDATED INFORMATION -- THIS SHOP IS NOT CURRENTLY UP TO DATE, AND I AM ONLY TAKING USD COMMISSIONS DUE TO FINANCIAL INSTABILITY.

Ip9dpLh.png

Welcome! I'm Sai, and I love art and torturing myself by being an artist... and maybe planning to pursue that as a career -- maybe. Feel free to have a look around, and perhaps buy something so I can fund my life in art hell.

(No need to ping -- I'm subbed to the thread)

STYLE:

Semi-realistic, leaning more realistic with paintings, somewhat more cartoon-esque with flat/lined art. I can do more cartoony stuff, but semi-realism is my general MO, and prices are based on my SR art! See "special commission option" for something more cartoony, or you can request it. I have an example of my more stylized art in the post below this one, under my Under Discussion notes... @ me if I delete it and don't update this. :''')

WILL DRAW:
  • Humans/Humanoids, Gijinkas (OCs, Fanart)*
  • Couples (poly-inclusive, any gender)/Groups
  • Dragons, Other animals/creatures**
  • Anthro, Furry characters**
  • Slight blood/mild gore is fine
* Preferred, and definitely my best subject.
** Painted commission options may be excluded with these subjects, depending on picture type.

WILL NOT DRAW:
  • Mecha (Gijinkas can be made for mecha characters)... Will maybe do mecha character sketches, but this is very up to chance!
  • Highly mechanical designs (robotic arms/etc. are fine)
  • Hateful or discriminatory content
  • Real (famous) people (Characters played by real people are (generally) fine, 'self-portrait' style things are fine!)

EXAMPLES:
Assorted wrote:
***Please note, commissions will not have any super obtrusive watermarks on them like some of these do! The pieces I've marked that way are either unposted-but-planned-to-be-posted pieces, or -- as with depictions of my OCs -- are super important to me on a deeply personal level lmao and I want to excessively protect them like a concerned parent!!

m8qZxGk.png

---

(WIP) Nadia Satrinava (The Arcana)

E7k0U3H.png

---

Commission of Fern (#30000300) for SilverLately

bWjqF8Q.png

---

Environmental Study (Title page for myself)

HQqTfvL.png

---

(WIP) Asian Model Face Study

tumblr_inline_pjin1lROYW1rd34zy_1280.png

---

Sayir/'Amar' (OC)

tumblr_inline_pjilyrbdB21rd34zy_1280.png

---

Coyle Medina (My own character, my son who I love very much)

2sur0P7.png

---

(Old Art) Generic Dude Model Face Study

WREtMzR.png

---

Commission for Volkihar

8K496vV.png

---

Commission for Boundingfeather, of Nyx (#10102352)

PvEDXij.png

---

(WIP) Process/Progress/Behind-the-scenes Commission

Fb4wKCE.png

---

(Old Art) Metaru (#28672608) for Stellaflora Volunteer-Work

PRICING:

I prefer USD payments, but FR currency and items are viable options for the most part. Of course, I'm open to bargaining and bribing to some degree, as well as art trades. I also accept MIXED PAYMENTS. In fact, I encourage it, especially if you'd be open to a USD payment, but the USD prices are too high for your budget! (Example: 50% gems, 25% USD, 25% Apparel/Skins/Etc... Any combination like this!)

Items of interest: Any old/retired stuff (2013-2016 fest/kickstarter/etc.), very old dragons, all sprites, scattersight vials, festival currency, Joxar's tokens & crates, eggs, Eliminate/Ambush/Berserker, leveling services, Baldwin stuff... IDK, throw hoard screenshots at me and we'll talk, I don't really have a full bribe list...

**Also, I'm looking for 2 ToyHouse codes, so I'd be interested in that!

(Price ratios are: $1:110 gems, 1 gem:1000 treasure.)
  • Sketches
    • Bust - $15 - 1650g
    • Half Body - $20 - 2200g
    • Full Body - $25 - 2750g
  • Flat Color
    • Bust - $20 - 2200g
    • Half Body - $25 - 2750g
    • Full Body - $30 - 3300g
  • Colored, Shaded (Semi-Paint)
    • Bust - $40 - 4400g
    • Half Body - $50 - 5500g
    • Full Body - $60 - 6600g
  • Painted
    • Bust - $80 - 8800g
    • Half Body - $100 - 11000g
    • Full Body - $125 - 13750g
  • USD commission payment will be issued via an invoice I send you. Please wait for the invoice!
  • Additional Characters and Backgrounds
    • Simple backgrounds (Such as flat colors and gradient colors, with some detailing) are included with the base price! Feel free to ask for a transparent version instead. Some pictures may end up with a primarily transparent BG.
    • More complex backgrounds will mean additional cost -- dependent on complexity.
    • Additional characters can cost anywhere from 35%-85% of the price of the piece, depending on the commission type. Bust sketches, for example, would be +35% per addition, while a painted fullbody would be +85%.

I'll aim to finish your commission as fast as I can, however, please consider that complicated paintings can take up to a month for the amount of work that's going into it, with additional time expected if multiple characters and/or detailed backgrounds are included. Also, I'm a full-time student and work part-time, so please be patient with me!

CHARACTERS AND REFERENCE:

For anything you wish to be drawn, I'll need some type of reference. I'll expect photo reference (drawings, screenshots, or faceclaims), as well as a small description of the character's personality so I can get a feel for how they should act within the picture. Additionally, if there's no reference for the character's body shape, skin color, etc., please describe this to me as well!*

If no clothing reference exists, give me a detailed description of the clothes, possibly backed by a few pictures of the general direction you want me to go in.

With gijinkas, you don't have to have an official gijinka for the character (just a link to the dragon/etc. that will be the subject), but please be aware that I will be creating the gijinka design. In general, I struggle designing clothes for characters, so I prefer they already have something.

* Due to the nature of my typical style, it's very difficult to only work from a text reference! I'm willing to, but be prepared for some artistic license.

PRICING/BUYING/GENERAL USAGE RULES:

This list contains important information, some of which details your rights as the commissioner and my rights as the artist. Feel free to ask questions about any listed rule.
  1. Feel free to post your finished commission wherever you want, but it's required that you link back to either my art shop or my art tumblr! Don't remove my signature.
  2. You may not sell this artwork. If you sell an OC/Dragon and the art goes with it, that's perfectly fine, but do not redistribute the art for profit (printing and selling, etc)... and make sure the credit remains, please.
  3. I may use your finished commission as an example in the future, and may post it to my art tumblr (crediting you as the commissioner/owner of an OC, of course), but will not use the artwork or the characters portrayed in any unlike manner.
  4. Please do not edit the work greatly. Color correction, banner/icon creation, those kinds of things are fine, but nothing too drastic, please! You may erase things from the image -- save for my signature -- but not add anything onto it.
  5. Payment can be in full before the piece is begun, or half of the price can be paid beforehand, and then half once the commission is finished. This second option ensures fairness and accountability for both of us, so if you're not sure about paying immediately, this will be the best option! As a precaution, I will not accept full payment afterward as an option.
  6. Additional fees may come of requested alterations if they're something major or drastic. Alter fees will not, of course, apply to minor changes, such as the addition of jewelry, slight change in facial/body proportions, etc.
  7. For all sales: Refunds will be accepted only for the 'to-do' parts of a piece. If you commission, say, a painted bust, and later wish to cancel the order for any reason, but I have the sketch completed and cleaned up... I reserve the right to keep the appropriate amount of money for the sketch. The remainder of the money will then be returned, and I will send you an HD version of the sketch.
  8. Prior to the fulfillment of payment and completion of the piece (exempting the above scenario), you will not receive a non-watermarked HD copy of the artwork, but will receive large thumbnail screenshots, as well as some closer, detail screenshots.
  9. I have the right to turn down commission requests for any reason.

GEM/FRC COMMISSION SLOTS:
  1. LanceyL0nce (half-body sketch, full-body flat color) -- unpaid
  2. Exeidur (???) -- ???
  3. Open space

USD COMMISSION SLOTS:
  1. Open space
  2. Open space
  3. Open space
  4. Open space
  5. Open space

WAITLIST:
  1. Open space
  2. Open space
  3. Open space
  4. Open space
  5. Open space

ORDER FORM:

Please make a post on this thread with the forward "Commission Order Form," and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! If you have a USD commission, please PM me the email attached to your PayPal, and I'll send you an invoice for it.

Please Include... wrote:
Type of commission: (Bust sketch, Painted halfbody, etc.)

Payment method: USD, treasure, gems, or mixed payment.

Commission details: (Posing, expressions, personality, etc. Feel free to even specify, like... a light/shadow color, if it pleases you.)

Number of characters: (#... if multiple please include relation to one another/who they are to one another -- this is important for the staging of the piece if the characters are interacting (even passively)!

References: (Detailed above. Please include names, if they have them!)

Background: (Simple/complex? Background details or desired colors, etc. Not necessarily required with simple backgrounds, but feel free to choose.)

Thank you!

Check out my art Twitter here!
[U][B]AFFILIATES:[/U][/B] Please visit my friend Memer at their art shop, linked below! They're very good with humanoid characters, but will do all manner of creature drawings. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2253036][img]http://i.imgur.com/682KtoT.png[/img][/url] (Accounting for layout similarities -- we worked through our shop setup together!) Hmu with your shop banner and I'll send you mine. Promos ahoy. [u][b]PINGLIST:[/b][/u] Thank you! Don't be afraid to ask to be taken off at any point. [b][u]UNDER DISCUSSION:[/u][/b]
AFFILIATES:

Please visit my friend Memer at their art shop, linked below! They're very good with humanoid characters, but will do all manner of creature drawings.

682KtoT.png

(Accounting for layout similarities -- we worked through our shop setup together!)

Hmu with your shop banner and I'll send you mine. Promos ahoy.

PINGLIST:

Thank you! Don't be afraid to ask to be taken off at any point.

UNDER DISCUSSION:
---
---
---
---
---
---
---