Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nia's Sketchy Sale!
[center][url=https://alyxsandre.deviantart.com/art/Nia-s-SketchyComms-50-Off-663584939][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2e5e/f/2017/239/7/1/nia_s_sketchycomms__20__off___by_alyxsandre-daz2xez.png[/img][/url] [i]click for larger resolution![/i][/center] G:T ratio at 1:1000t /O^O/ Let's HAVE AT IT! Headshots will be $3 USD through paypal. OR 300kt OR 300g Waist-Ups will be $5 USD through paypal. OR 500kt OR 500g Full-Bodies will be $7 USD through paypal! OR 700kt OR 700g Note, ordering multiple characters (not in a couple/multiple-shot) will all be at the same price. Essentially, if the characters are not in the same image together, interacting, the price will be the full price! If they will be interacting, they'll be at the +$ per-character price! Please use this form when requesting. You can post in a reply in here or through PM! [code]@Alyxsandre [b]Username[/b] :: Name [b]Request ::[/b] (Headshot, Full-body) [b]Payment Method ::[/b] (USD/Treasure/Gems/Eggs) [b]Reference(s) ::[/b] Link(s) to whatever you want me to draw for you. I'll work off DETAILED descriptions, too! [b]Pose ::[/b] What pose do you want your character in? *Only if it's a waist-up/full-body* [b]Notes ::[/b] Personality of the character? Expression? Anything else I need to know? [b]Secondary Method of Contact ::[/b] Email, skype/discord, etc[/code] These will be done through paypal invoice! I'll need your email once I confirm your order! NOTE: COMPLICATED DESIGNS WILL BE SIMPLIFIED TO FIT THIS STYLE! Rules and Extra Details Contact :: • I will not be providing any WIPs unless otherwise asked! • Please PM me or reply here if you're interested in a commission. We will come to a conclusion on price that-a-way! If that is not available, please send me an email to alyxsandre @ gmail.com (no spaces) • My available means of contact are email, DeviantArt notes, Toyhouse, Flight Rising, Discord, and Skype. • WIPs, if requested, will be sent through preferred method of contact. • I will also send you the final piece through your preferred method. Basics :: • Once I have finished your piece and you have paid for everything, I'll give you the image in whichever size(s) you want. If you want the full-sized .png, please tell me ahead of time. • • • I work on a 3000x3000 + pixels at 300 dpi, so the original image will be huge, if you want it. It is all in .png. • These are done in my Mini/Chibi style! It's why they're less expensive than my other option of sketches! • For the most part all artwork will be turned in with a transparent background. If you want a colored backdrop, please ask! • For more examples please visit [url=http://alyxsandre.deviantart.com/gallery/62131774/Sketchy-Sketches]this folder[/url]. • More complex/detailed characters WILL be more expensive! Rights to the piece :: • Once I give you the finished piece, you can do whatever you darned well please with it, except for take credit, re-sell it for higher, or remove my signature from the piece. You can post it and use it wherever with credit where it's due. • You will allow me to use the piece in my professional portfolio. • I will also post the artwork on my DeviantArt and my Tumblr. You can post your version wherever or use it however you want with credit and a link back to my dA or tumblr page! • However, if you wish to keep the image private, please just ask : > It won't be a problem for me. Deadlines :: • I expect to get these all done within a week or less after payment is received, but if it's not possible, I'll be in contact with you! Payment :: • For these commissions, 100% of the price MUST be paid beforehand! I will NOT begin your commission until you pay! • I am ONLY taking PAYPAL commissions, and some gem/treasure slots 8V9 • As of today, the only way I will be charging through invoice! You do NOT need a paypal for me to send you an invoice! All I need is an active email address. After we confirm payment, I shall ask for your (paypal) email and you send the invoice! Regarding Prices Overall :: • Prices, for the most part, are static. However, they may change depending on the complexity of the piece. • I need to see what you wish for me to draw before I decide on the exact price. While my prices are mostly static, if a design is overly complicated I will need to charge more because it will take much more time and patience. I will not be expecting any less than the base prices I have listed above, and I will ask how much you would be willing to pay. Please do not ask me how much I want—we will negotiate on a final price if it comes to it. Do's and Don'ts :: Do's :: • Males • Females • Androgyns {no-gender/gender ambiguous} • Non-Binary • Anthropomorphs of any level {aka: furries.} • Creatures (animals, dragons, monsters, etc.) • Couples (of all sexes & Sexualities.) • Avatars from other sites (IMVU, Gaia etc. with credit where due) • Original characters Don'ts :: • Backgrounds • NSFW • Anything over NC-17 (baaasically NSFW) • Mecha • Overly-cluttered designs • Some Non-Canon Couples** **I'll turn down most OCxCanon ships unless it's in those open-world games (Fallout, Skyrim, Dragon Age, some dating sims, etc). Anti-canon ships (say, taking NishikixNishino from Tokyo Ghoul to ship Nishiki with Kaneki,) will all be turned down. Plausible ships will be considered, and only turned down if they personally make me uncomfortable (Say, FriskxSans from Undertale, typically any taboo ship \ o ^ o /) Any questions? Please ask! Thank you for considering commissioning me and I'm SO SORRY for the wall of words :'D Thanks again!
nia_s_sketchycomms__20__off___by_alyxsandre-daz2xez.png
click for larger resolution!

G:T ratio at 1:1000t

/O^O/ Let's HAVE AT IT!

Headshots will be $3 USD through paypal.
OR 300kt OR 300g

Waist-Ups will be $5 USD through paypal.
OR 500kt OR 500g

Full-Bodies will be $7 USD through paypal!
OR 700kt OR 700g

Note, ordering multiple characters (not in a couple/multiple-shot) will all be at the same price. Essentially, if the characters are not in the same image together, interacting, the price will be the full price! If they will be interacting, they'll be at the +$ per-character price!

Please use this form when requesting. You can post in a reply in here or through PM!
Code:
@Alyxsandre [b]Username[/b] :: Name [b]Request ::[/b] (Headshot, Full-body) [b]Payment Method ::[/b] (USD/Treasure/Gems/Eggs) [b]Reference(s) ::[/b] Link(s) to whatever you want me to draw for you. I'll work off DETAILED descriptions, too! [b]Pose ::[/b] What pose do you want your character in? *Only if it's a waist-up/full-body* [b]Notes ::[/b] Personality of the character? Expression? Anything else I need to know? [b]Secondary Method of Contact ::[/b] Email, skype/discord, etc

These will be done through paypal invoice! I'll need your email once I confirm your order!

NOTE: COMPLICATED DESIGNS WILL BE SIMPLIFIED TO FIT THIS STYLE!

Rules and Extra Details
• I will not be providing any WIPs unless otherwise asked!
• Please PM me or reply here if you're interested in a commission. We will come to a conclusion on price that-a-way! If that is not available, please send me an email to alyxsandre @ gmail.com (no spaces)
• My available means of contact are email, DeviantArt notes, Toyhouse, Flight Rising, Discord, and Skype.
• WIPs, if requested, will be sent through preferred method of contact.
• I will also send you the final piece through your preferred method.

Basics ::
• Once I have finished your piece and you have paid for everything, I'll give you the image in whichever size(s) you want. If you want the full-sized .png, please tell me ahead of time.
• • • I work on a 3000x3000 + pixels at 300 dpi, so the original image will be huge, if you want it. It is all in .png.
• These are done in my Mini/Chibi style! It's why they're less expensive than my other option of sketches!
• For the most part all artwork will be turned in with a transparent background. If you want a colored backdrop, please ask!
• For more examples please visit this folder.
• More complex/detailed characters WILL be more expensive!

Rights to the piece ::
• Once I give you the finished piece, you can do whatever you darned well please with it, except for take credit, re-sell it for higher, or remove my signature from the piece. You can post it and use it wherever with credit where it's due.
• You will allow me to use the piece in my professional portfolio.
• I will also post the artwork on my DeviantArt and my Tumblr. You can post your version wherever or use it however you want with credit and a link back to my dA or tumblr page!
• However, if you wish to keep the image private, please just ask : > It won't be a problem for me.

Deadlines ::
• I expect to get these all done within a week or less after payment is received, but if it's not possible, I'll be in contact with you!

Payment ::
• For these commissions, 100% of the price MUST be paid beforehand! I will NOT begin your commission until you pay!
• I am ONLY taking PAYPAL commissions, and some gem/treasure slots 8V9
• As of today, the only way I will be charging through invoice! You do NOT need a paypal for me to send you an invoice! All I need is an active email address. After we confirm payment, I shall ask for your (paypal) email and you send the invoice!

Regarding Prices Overall ::
• Prices, for the most part, are static. However, they may change depending on the complexity of the piece.
• I need to see what you wish for me to draw before I decide on the exact price. While my prices are mostly static, if a design is overly complicated I will need to charge more because it will take much more time and patience. I will not be expecting any less than the base prices I have listed above, and I will ask how much you would be willing to pay. Please do not ask me how much I want—we will negotiate on a final price if it comes to it.

Do's and Don'ts ::
Do's ::
• Males
• Females
• Androgyns {no-gender/gender ambiguous}
• Non-Binary
• Anthropomorphs of any level {aka: furries.}
• Creatures (animals, dragons, monsters, etc.)
• Couples (of all sexes & Sexualities.)
• Avatars from other sites (IMVU, Gaia etc. with credit where due)
• Original characters

Don'ts ::
• Backgrounds
• NSFW
• Anything over NC-17 (baaasically NSFW)
• Mecha
• Overly-cluttered designs
• Some Non-Canon Couples**

**I'll turn down most OCxCanon ships unless it's in those open-world games (Fallout, Skyrim, Dragon Age, some dating sims, etc). Anti-canon ships (say, taking NishikixNishino from Tokyo Ghoul to ship Nishiki with Kaneki,) will all be turned down. Plausible ships will be considered, and only turned down if they personally make me uncomfortable (Say, FriskxSans from Undertale, typically any taboo ship \ o ^ o /)

Any questions? Please ask!
Thank you for considering commissioning me and I'm SO SORRY for the wall of words :'D Thanks again!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Slots!

Username - Post - Character(s) - Type - Location - Paid?

Gem / Treasure Slots:
1.)
2.)

Other slots:
Unlimited!
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Slots!

Username - Post - Character(s) - Type - Location - Paid?

Gem / Treasure Slots:
1.)
2.)

Other slots:
Unlimited!
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
AScq6qj.png
Other examples: [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/a69b/f/2017/234/2/d/kirsismollest_by_alyxsandre-dbkyni8.png[/img] [img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/26ff/f/2017/222/4/6/forzookie_by_alyxsandre-dbjmxqs.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c35/f/2017/285/e/0/forhoundoursmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbqeukc.png[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/1530/i/2017/285/2/9/kiri_and_kaizu_for_thedoctor34__commission__by_alyxsandre-dbqeuga.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0b32/f/2017/253/7/d/forlightningpeltsmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbn2md8.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/35d4/f/2017/253/b/7/shionsmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbn2luz.png[/img]
Other examples:
kirsismollest_by_alyxsandre-dbkyni8.png
forzookie_by_alyxsandre-dbjmxqs.png
forhoundoursmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbqeukc.png
kiri_and_kaizu_for_thedoctor34__commission__by_alyxsandre-dbqeuga.png
forlightningpeltsmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbn2md8.png
shionsmoller_by_alyxsandre-dbn2luz.png
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre OOH I get off work in a few hours and I WILL BE BACK *^*
@Alyxsandre OOH I get off work in a few hours and I WILL BE BACK *^*
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
Haha, I await your ping then x33 !!
@lightningpelt
Haha, I await your ping then x33 !!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre Sorry for the delay! Got home hella late. :P Hope it's okay to order two! ;w;

Username :: lightningpelt
Request :: Full-body
Reference(s) :: Sachial
Pose :: Your call~
Notes :: Snarky little self-proclaimed anarchist. Very self-important; immature; thinks everyone's out to get him. Usually grumpy and prickly, sometimes shouty, but gets super hella excited about things like sunsets and sweets.
Secondary Method of Contact :: murry.meow at gmail

Reference(s) :: Nathanial
I'm uploading a colored ref tonight, so that should be in the folder within the hour~
Pose :: Your call!
Notes :: A fighter--battered and bruised. He's so tied, but he manages to be warm and generous to those around him. Tends to behave in feral ways due to upbringing, but hates it when he accidentally frightens someone (when he's trying to, however, he shows no mercy). He's mute, and communicates through writing and sign; very expressive to help with communication.
@Alyxsandre Sorry for the delay! Got home hella late. :P Hope it's okay to order two! ;w;

Reference(s) :: Sachial
Pose :: Your call~
Notes :: Snarky little self-proclaimed anarchist. Very self-important; immature; thinks everyone's out to get him. Usually grumpy and prickly, sometimes shouty, but gets super hella excited about things like sunsets and sweets.

Reference(s) :: Nathanial
I'm uploading a colored ref tonight, so that should be in the folder within the hour~
Pose :: Your call!
Notes :: A fighter--battered and bruised. He's so tied, but he manages to be warm and generous to those around him. Tends to behave in feral ways due to upbringing, but hates it when he accidentally frightens someone (when he's trying to, however, he shows no mercy). He's mute, and communicates through writing and sign; very expressive to help with communication.
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
What lovely children ;U;/ I love'm!!
Everything looks great, so no problems~ And all good on ordering two x33

I totally forgot to add a "payment method" thing on the form XD
How will you be paying? So we can set that up and I can work on them asap \*A*/
@lightningpelt
What lovely children ;U;/ I love'm!!
Everything looks great, so no problems~ And all good on ordering two x33

I totally forgot to add a "payment method" thing on the form XD
How will you be paying? So we can set that up and I can work on them asap \*A*/
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre AAAH THANK YOU!! <333 ;w; It'll be USD, and my PayPal is the same email I used as "other method of contact," if you'd like to send an invoice! :3
@Alyxsandre AAAH THANK YOU!! <333 ;w; It'll be USD, and my PayPal is the same email I used as "other method of contact," if you'd like to send an invoice! :3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1

jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt
Alrighty! I've got that sent : D Hopefully XD
Once it's paid, I'll get to work on it ASAP \*A*/
@lightningpelt
Alrighty! I've got that sent : D Hopefully XD
Once it's paid, I'll get to work on it ASAP \*A*/
AScq6qj.png
op
op
AScq6qj.png