Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Festivities! - Fest Currency!
1 2 3 4
@Addmon Thanks a lot! and I appreciate you visiting my shop! :)
@Addmon Thanks a lot! and I appreciate you visiting my shop! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries thought I didn't have enought but I do :3 [b]Name:[/b] it's a me, surfinpikachu. Dragon's name is Hope [b]Dragon IMG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29554144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295542/29554144_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]which apparel?[/b] Please include [item=Cloudy Wings] which I don't have but if I had I would definitely hack the game to give to him. [b]other info:[/b] [size=2][i]He's always happy, and cheerful and nice![/i][/size] I can pay with [item= Undine's Flatfins] (125g) + some Fest.currency if you want? Please let me know!
@Auries thought I didn't have enought but I do :3

Name: it's a me, surfinpikachu. Dragon's name is Hope
Dragon IMG:
29554144_350.png

which apparel? Please include Cloudy Wings which I don't have but if I had I would definitely hack the game to give to him.

other info: He's always happy, and cheerful and nice!

I can pay with Undine's Flatfins (125g) + some Fest.currency if you want? Please let me know!
@surfingpikachu Yes yes yes yes i will totally do this, I love flatfins. I do have a fully shaded bust + your adopt to do before this but I may try get all of it done today. If you wanna send over payment you can, *order accepted*

(I'll try my best to add the wings, Would you like it to still be a baby or adult?)
@surfingpikachu Yes yes yes yes i will totally do this, I love flatfins. I do have a fully shaded bust + your adopt to do before this but I may try get all of it done today. If you wanna send over payment you can, *order accepted*

(I'll try my best to add the wings, Would you like it to still be a baby or adult?)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries baby please! He's my first (and only) permababy! :D Let me calculate how much fest currency should I send (or just tell me because I'll be counting a while if you don't. I need coffee.)

EDIT Ok forget it, it's 50 currency if I'm not mistaken
@Auries baby please! He's my first (and only) permababy! :D Let me calculate how much fest currency should I send (or just tell me because I'll be counting a while if you don't. I need coffee.)

EDIT Ok forget it, it's 50 currency if I'm not mistaken
@Surfingpikachu it will be the flatfins + 50 fest currency! Can't wait to draw him! :)
@Surfingpikachu it will be the flatfins + 50 fest currency! Can't wait to draw him! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries' Festivities Order Form] [b]Name:[/b] littlesong4 [b]Dragon IMG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34447930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344480/34447930_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]which apparel?[/b]Crown, glasses, and flowerfall? [b]other info:[/b] [size=2][i]*leave blank if not applicable*[/i][/size][/quote]I can pay with [item=prismatic token] and fest currency; how much fest currency would I need to add?
Auries' Festivities Order Form wrote:
Name: littlesong4
Dragon IMG:

34447930_350.png

which apparel?Crown, glasses, and flowerfall?
other info: *leave blank if not applicable*
I can pay with Prismatic Token and fest currency; how much fest currency would I need to add?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Littlesong4

Such a cute boggyboo

As the token is currently selling at 125 gems, you'll need to add 50 fest currency.

If this is all good, send it over and I'll get started when I'm able to. :)
@Littlesong4

Such a cute boggyboo

As the token is currently selling at 125 gems, you'll need to add 50 fest currency.

If this is all good, send it over and I'll get started when I'm able to. :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Sending it over now~~
@Auries

Sending it over now~~
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Surfingpikachu I couldn't get the cloudy wings onto it, it looked strange whatever way i was doing it, I'm so sorry about that, but here you go, I hope this is okayy! ;0; [img]https://i.imgur.com/0fKSSkw.png[/img] Question to you, would you mind if I used this as my image for like all of my social media? wanted to ask you as you've basically commissioned this soo :p
@Surfingpikachu I couldn't get the cloudy wings onto it, it looked strange whatever way i was doing it, I'm so sorry about that, but here you go, I hope this is okayy! ;0;

0fKSSkw.png

Question to you, would you mind if I used this as my image for like all of my social media? wanted to ask you as you've basically commissioned this soo :p
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries absolutely go ahead! :D I'd love it if you could include a teeny tiny mention to him, but if it's not possible, then you're still completely allowed to use it! :) You made this awesomeness!
@Auries absolutely go ahead! :D I'd love it if you could include a teeny tiny mention to him, but if it's not possible, then you're still completely allowed to use it! :) You made this awesomeness!
1 2 3 4