Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinkas (Hiatus, sorry!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Ursaw I'll send it right away! I don't quite have anything in mind so just go with whatever feels right to you!! thank you for taking my offer your art is lovely,,,
@Ursaw I'll send it right away! I don't quite have anything in mind so just go with whatever feels right to you!! thank you for taking my offer your art is lovely,,,
@Ursaw

Hello! Can I be added to your ping list please?
@Ursaw

Hello! Can I be added to your ping list please?
iCQngUZ.png
@SucenaZQ
Sure thing, thank you for your interest! ^^
@SucenaZQ
Sure thing, thank you for your interest! ^^
dGVSNyM.png
Hello, do you draw all humans or only dragon gijinka? Would you draw people's OC of fandom characters? Would it be more expensive?
Hello, do you draw all humans or only dragon gijinka? Would you draw people's OC of fandom characters? Would it be more expensive?
@Jadwiga
Hi there!

Of course, they don't have to only be dragon gijinkas! As long as they're human(ish?) — I'll always try my best to draw your characters ^^
I'm not as sure about drawing copyrighted material though, but I guess it's alright, should you be willing to buy it from me.

I run this thread on a Pay What You Want basis — it means that you can offer me any price you find suitable for my work.
Of course, I reserve the right to decline your offer if I don't find it suitable for me at the moment, but it mostly has to do with the overall "difficulty and time consumption/payment" ratio of your order; or my own lack of available time to draw for everybody — not the fact that it's your OCs/dragons/fandom characters.

Simply put — big, hard and heavily detailed designs tend to be worth more than simpistic ones;
I tend to grab my chance to draw cute things that I enjoy;
There's bigger chance of me accepting a fanart commission if I am familiar with the fandom/said character (being paid to draw white-haired anime boys — is this what's called 'living a dream'?).

And thank you for the questions and for displaying interest in my work ^^
@Jadwiga
Hi there!

Of course, they don't have to only be dragon gijinkas! As long as they're human(ish?) — I'll always try my best to draw your characters ^^
I'm not as sure about drawing copyrighted material though, but I guess it's alright, should you be willing to buy it from me.

I run this thread on a Pay What You Want basis — it means that you can offer me any price you find suitable for my work.
Of course, I reserve the right to decline your offer if I don't find it suitable for me at the moment, but it mostly has to do with the overall "difficulty and time consumption/payment" ratio of your order; or my own lack of available time to draw for everybody — not the fact that it's your OCs/dragons/fandom characters.

Simply put — big, hard and heavily detailed designs tend to be worth more than simpistic ones;
I tend to grab my chance to draw cute things that I enjoy;
There's bigger chance of me accepting a fanart commission if I am familiar with the fandom/said character (being paid to draw white-haired anime boys — is this what's called 'living a dream'?).

And thank you for the questions and for displaying interest in my work ^^
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw

Oh gosh. Please add me to your pinglist I''m so in love QAQ <3
@Ursaw

Oh gosh. Please add me to your pinglist I''m so in love QAQ <3
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite
Thank you for the compliment, I'll add you right away ^^
@Selenite
Thank you for the compliment, I'll add you right away ^^
dGVSNyM.png
[center]@Delacroix There you go! [img]https://s27.postimg.org/pbypfd39f/gj2.png[/img] Thank you for ordering, they were very fun to draw! Hope you'll enjoy the result as much as I enjoyed the process ^^[/center]
@Delacroix
There you go!
gj2.png
Thank you for ordering, they were very fun to draw!
Hope you'll enjoy the result as much as I enjoyed the process ^^
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw

iM IN LOVE OH MY GOD,,,,THANK YOU SO MUCH

if i get ahold of anything else you might want i'm def commissioning you again,,,could you add me to the pinglist?
@Ursaw

iM IN LOVE OH MY GOD,,,,THANK YOU SO MUCH

if i get ahold of anything else you might want i'm def commissioning you again,,,could you add me to the pinglist?
@Ursaw
Could I please be added to the linguist? ^^
@Ursaw
Could I please be added to the linguist? ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29