Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PPW Lore shop! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Bump!
Bump!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
bump!
bump!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@KallyPaige - I hope this is still open ... ;^; [b]Username[/b]: xLightningCore [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39961725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399618/39961725_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any ideas you have currently for this dragon[/b]: he feels sorry for any trouble he caused, he tries to make up for his crimes and "be a good guy again" [i](optional)[/i][b] Song/Theme[/b]: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi2uOOAKJjY]this[/url] fits him perfectly in my opinion [b]Anyone related to this dragon[/b]: // [b]First or Third Person[/b]: Third Person [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Length[/b]: Short should fit perfectly. :3 [b]Any Important notes[/b]: The reason for the mask and the cowl -> he is ashamed of himself and doesn't want to be recognized..
@KallyPaige - I hope this is still open ... ;^;

Username: xLightningCore
Dragon:
39961725_350.png

Any ideas you have currently for this dragon: he feels sorry for any trouble he caused, he tries to make up for his crimes and "be a good guy again"
(optional) Song/Theme: this fits him perfectly in my opinion
Anyone related to this dragon: //
First or Third Person: Third Person
Payment: Treasure
Length: Short should fit perfectly. :3
Any Important notes: The reason for the mask and the cowl -> he is ashamed of himself and doesn't want to be recognized..
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
@xLightningCore

Oh! Hi there! Um, yes, it is, I just haven't done anything with it in months. xD I think I can accept your order.
@xLightningCore

Oh! Hi there! Um, yes, it is, I just haven't done anything with it in months. xD I think I can accept your order.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7