Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Abby's Art Shop [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[s][/s][center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=7][font=Courier New][b] Welcome to Abby's Art Shop! [/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=4]Hello and welcome! I've been on this site for nearly a year, and have little by little been gaining the courage to venture into the forums. Having met some wonderful people and gained more confidence in my art, I'm deciding to set up shop![/size] [center][size=3][b]Please note that I am now accepting USD, and I now prefer that over gems or treasure, but of course, if you are unable to pay through paypal or with USD, I understand.[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4]The current ratio for gem to treasure is 1:1000, so if you'd rather pay with either/or, feel free to use this for reference![/size][/center] [center][b]I'm currently willing to draw only dragons![/b] [s]mainly for practice[/s] [b]I do sketches, busts/headshots, and full bodies! [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [size=5][color=#AA0024][UPDATE] I am now also willing to draw couples/multiple dragons in one piece![/size][/color] [size=4][color=#AA0024]For pricing; It's cheaper than getting two separate pieces of the same type. For example, if you were to want a sketch of two dragons together, the price would be doubled, then cut by 10%: 1000g/10USD for one dragon, another 1000g/10USD for the second. The two prices are combined, and then the discount is applied to get you a total of 1800g/18USD instead of 2000g/20USD! [b]Slots of been edited! Sketches have been removed! [b][size=5]I am using paypal for USD! If you are ordering with USD, I will personally message you after you've placed your order, so be sure to keep an eye out![/b] Pricing has been adjusted.[/size][/color][/b] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [b]Notes: I only start drawing after I've been paid! Sorry I hadn't announced this before, but only one slot per person! If you want to be pinged for the next round, please let me know ahead of time and send me a reminder! [size=5]I am also subscribed to the thread, so you don't have to ping me![/size][/b][/center] [size=5][b]Pinglist:[/b][/size] [size=4]Busts/Headshots: Open [LIST] [*] [s]Kizmetto[/s] [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/LIST] [size=4]Full Body: Open[/size] [LIST] [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/LIST] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=5][font=Courier New][b]Do's and Don'ts[/b][/font][/size] [LIST] [*] If you ever feel the need to contact me about questions, something I need to fix, pricing negotiation; PLEASE [b]do[/b] message me! It's important to me that you're satisfied! [*] [b]Do[/b] pay up front before I start; I understand a lot of trust is involved in this, but it's personally easier for me to manage rather than splitting the pay into quarters, etc. [*] Please [b]don't[/b] steal my work ever! I know you likely know better, but don't ever steal someone's art, they take a lot of time to make it! [*] If you want to post my work somewhere, please [b]do[/b] ask me beforehand so I'm aware, and make sure you give credit where it's needed! [*] [b]Do[/b] be patient! I'm usually on top of my art and when I need to do commissions, but I can't always guarantee/confirm exactly when you will receive it! Please [b]don't[/b] start spamming my inbox if it hasn't even been a week! [/LIST] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][b]Pricing and Examples[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [size=4][b]Busts/Headshots (Color Included): 2m+ or 2500g+ or 25USD+[/b] (2m/2500g being the minimum) Please note that if you want shading, that can range from +500k/+500g all the way up to +750k/+750g depending on the complexity.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sUD1PAx.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/PYuqXKB.png[/img] [size=4][b]Full Body: 4m+ or 4000g+ or 40USD+[/b] (1.6m/1000g being the minimum)(500k+/500g+ for Shading: Negotiable)[/size] If you want a full body, I would definitely recommend that you check in with me about any items or details that the site may not include for your dragon, such as weapons, specific markings, etc! I'd like to add that I'm sorry if the gems are higher on this than it would be for the original ratio, but just bear with me--it can always be negotiated if necessary! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Md3QxH3.png[/img] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=5][font=Courier New][b]How To Apply:[/b][/font][/size] Just follow the directions below and you'll be good! [/center] [quote=ORDER FORM] [b]Username:[/b] (Your username of course!) [b]Type:[/b] (Bust/Headshot, or Full Body? [color=#AA0024]How many dragons?[/color]) [b]Offer:[/b] (How much you'll pay and with what currency!) [b]Note(s):[/b] (Please put anything you want me to know in specifics, like their personality and/or physical items and markings that the site does not include such as: additional limbs, scars, markings, weapons, etc! Just anything you want me to know! [color=#AA0024]If you have multiple dragons, how do you want them to interact? Specific poses?[/color]) [b]Reference:[/b] (Display the dragon you want drawn here please! Any additional images or links can be posted here for further reference!) [/quote] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][b]Finished Examples[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]_____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mA1w1Uc.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ix8AEGK.png[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PuOlB2m.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b]Thank you so much for your time! Always feel free to message me![/b][/size] [/center]

Welcome to Abby's Art Shop!

Hello and welcome!
I've been on this site for nearly a year, and have little by little been gaining the courage to venture into the forums. Having met some wonderful people and gained more confidence in my art, I'm deciding to set up shop!

Please note that I am now accepting USD, and I now prefer that over gems or treasure, but of course, if you are unable to pay through paypal or with USD, I understand.

The current ratio for gem to treasure is 1:1000, so if you'd rather pay with either/or, feel free to use this for reference!
I'm currently willing to draw only dragons!
mainly for practice

I do sketches, busts/headshots, and full bodies!

[UPDATE]

I am now also willing to draw couples/multiple dragons in one piece!

For pricing; It's cheaper than getting two separate pieces of the same type.
For example, if you were to want a sketch of two dragons together, the price would be doubled, then cut by 10%: 1000g/10USD for one dragon, another 1000g/10USD for the second. The two prices are combined, and then the discount is applied to get you a total of 1800g/18USD instead of 2000g/20USD!

Slots of been edited! Sketches have been removed!

I am using paypal for USD! If you are ordering with USD, I will personally message you after you've placed your order, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Pricing has been adjusted.

Notes: I only start drawing after I've been paid!

Sorry I hadn't announced this before, but only one slot per person!

If you want to be pinged for the next round, please let me know ahead of time and send me a reminder!

I am also subscribed to the thread, so you don't have to ping me!

Pinglist:

Busts/Headshots: Open
  • Kizmetto
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Full Body: Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Do's and Don'ts
  • If you ever feel the need to contact me about questions, something I need to fix, pricing negotiation; PLEASE do message me! It's important to me that you're satisfied!
  • Do pay up front before I start; I understand a lot of trust is involved in this, but it's personally easier for me to manage rather than splitting the pay into quarters, etc.
  • Please don't steal my work ever! I know you likely know better, but don't ever steal someone's art, they take a lot of time to make it!
  • If you want to post my work somewhere, please do ask me beforehand so I'm aware, and make sure you give credit where it's needed!
  • Do be patient! I'm usually on top of my art and when I need to do commissions, but I can't always guarantee/confirm exactly when you will receive it! Please don't start spamming my inbox if it hasn't even been a week!

Pricing and Examples

Busts/Headshots (Color Included): 2m+ or 2500g+ or 25USD+
(2m/2500g being the minimum)
Please note that if you want shading, that can range from +500k/+500g all the way up to +750k/+750g depending on the complexity.

sUD1PAx.pngPYuqXKB.png

Full Body: 4m+ or 4000g+ or 40USD+
(1.6m/1000g being the minimum)(500k+/500g+ for Shading: Negotiable)

If you want a full body, I would definitely recommend that you check in with me about any items or details that the site may not include for your dragon, such as weapons, specific markings, etc!
I'd like to add that I'm sorry if the gems are higher on this than it would be for the original ratio, but just bear with me--it can always be negotiated if necessary!
Md3QxH3.png

How To Apply:
Just follow the directions below and you'll be good!
ORDER FORM wrote:
Username: (Your username of course!)
Type: (Bust/Headshot, or Full Body? How many dragons?)
Offer: (How much you'll pay and with what currency!)
Note(s): (Please put anything you want me to know in specifics, like their personality and/or physical items and markings that the site does not include such as: additional limbs, scars, markings, weapons, etc! Just anything you want me to know! If you have multiple dragons, how do you want them to interact? Specific poses?)
Reference: (Display the dragon you want drawn here please! Any additional images or links can be posted here for further reference!)

Finished Examples

mA1w1Uc.pngIx8AEGK.png
PuOlB2m.png

Thank you so much for your time! Always feel free to message me!
Requested pings!:

@Kizmetto
@SkullLotus
@DuskFlame
@yabbyabb
@Elkriens
@Birdie99
@Skullyosis

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone!
Requested pings!:

@Kizmetto
@SkullLotus
@DuskFlame
@yabbyabb
@Elkriens
@Birdie99
@Skullyosis

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone!
@Duskflame
Need to come back to buy stuff when I get enough treasure
@Abstrabby
Yay you opened you art shop! Lots of people are gonna come! ^^ (ahh it's my little PC!!!!)
@Duskflame
Need to come back to buy stuff when I get enough treasure
@Abstrabby
Yay you opened you art shop! Lots of people are gonna come! ^^ (ahh it's my little PC!!!!)
ljGEvKm.png
@Abstrabby
oh your art shop is up congrats!!!
i would love one just currently dont have the money
(better start saving up!)
@Abstrabby
oh your art shop is up congrats!!!
i would love one just currently dont have the money
(better start saving up!)
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Abstrabby aaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I spent all my bladed leaves converting it into treasure for this glorious headshot!!! Dang I'm poor........ Username: Duskflame Type: Headshot/Bust, no shading Offer: Treasure please! Idk how much ^^' Note(s): Just make her cherub way darker then normal. Like navy blue or something like that or some other color that matches with her skin. Oh, and please include some of the mist please! Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32324642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323247/32324642_350.png[/img] [/url] (i say please to much lmao. AND BOO-YAH FIRST CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!)
@Abstrabby
aaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I spent all my bladed leaves converting it into treasure for this glorious headshot!!! Dang I'm poor........

Username: Duskflame
Type: Headshot/Bust, no shading
Offer: Treasure please! Idk how much ^^'
Note(s): Just make her cherub way darker then normal. Like navy blue or something like that or some other color that matches with her skin. Oh, and please include some of the mist please!
Reference:
32324642_350.png

(i say please to much lmao. AND BOO-YAH FIRST CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!)
ljGEvKm.png
I am not sure if you are subscribed to thread, and I'm sorry for pinging you if you are @Abstrabby Take all my money!! Beautiful artwork! Username: Omalleycat Type: Bust/Headshot colored Offer: 220,000 treasure? If you need more let me know :) Note(s): he is my coliseum fighter. So maybe a few knicks/scratches on his face( or neck). Maybe proud head tilted up looking expression (like he just won a hard battle. Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13138727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131388/13138727_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am not sure if you are subscribed to thread, and I'm sorry for pinging you if you are

@Abstrabby
Take all my money!! Beautiful artwork!
Username: Omalleycat
Type: Bust/Headshot colored
Offer: 220,000 treasure? If you need more let me know :)
Note(s): he is my coliseum fighter. So maybe a few knicks/scratches on his face( or neck). Maybe proud head tilted up looking expression (like he just won a hard battle.
Reference:

13138727_350.png
4a0fJn6.png
@Duskflame

Alrighty! Congrats on the first customer!
I'd say a fair price would be around 150k+ for the complexity of the dragon, if that's fair for you!
@Duskflame

Alrighty! Congrats on the first customer!
I'd say a fair price would be around 150k+ for the complexity of the dragon, if that's fair for you!
@Abstrabby
Let me just quickly sell all of my hoard items and I'll get back to you!
@Abstrabby
Let me just quickly sell all of my hoard items and I'll get back to you!
ljGEvKm.png
@Omalleycat

No need to be sorry!
I'll get on your order after I finish my first!--And that's a perfectly reasonable price might i add, thank you very much!

@Omalleycat

No need to be sorry!
I'll get on your order after I finish my first!--And that's a perfectly reasonable price might i add, thank you very much!

@Abstabby

Ahhh!! Thank you so much! I am so excited, your art is beautiful. Take as much time as you need. I will send you payment right now :)
@Abstabby

Ahhh!! Thank you so much! I am so excited, your art is beautiful. Take as much time as you need. I will send you payment right now :)
4a0fJn6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34