Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I make moodboards too (open)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85
@Remnio How's this? I absolutely adore her character, by the way. She's got a lot more depth than you would immediately notice, which is highly realistic (and relatable). I just really want to be her friend, tbh. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NxCoM2r.png[/img] If you want any changes made, let me know!
@Remnio

How's this? I absolutely adore her character, by the way. She's got a lot more depth than you would immediately notice, which is highly realistic (and relatable). I just really want to be her friend, tbh.

NxCoM2r.png

If you want any changes made, let me know!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@hawktalon aaaaaa!!! thank you so much! it fits her well! and she deserves the world :;(∩´?`∩);:
do you mind if i use this on her toyhouse?
@hawktalon aaaaaa!!! thank you so much! it fits her well! and she deserves the world :;(∩´?`∩);:
do you mind if i use this on her toyhouse?
@Remnio

I'm so glad you like it! Reactions like that make me so happy <333 And of course you can! It's yours to do with as you wish, so long as you don't take credit for it.
@Remnio

I'm so glad you like it! Reactions like that make me so happy <333 And of course you can! It's yours to do with as you wish, so long as you don't take credit for it.
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
@Hawktalon i'd love a slot if possible!!!
@Hawktalon i'd love a slot if possible!!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

Sure! Which dragon/character do you want me to do? I'll do OCs as well as canon fandom characters if you don't want an FR dragon.
@isolt

Sure! Which dragon/character do you want me to do? I'll do OCs as well as canon fandom characters if you don't want an FR dragon.
@Hawktalon i'd love something for my boku no hero academia oc!!! i've been trying to collect lots of art and other things for him!!
@Hawktalon i'd love something for my boku no hero academia oc!!! i've been trying to collect lots of art and other things for him!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

Of course! What does Convenience do, exactly? My roommate's into MHA so I know a little bit about it but the powers can be a tad confusing.
@isolt

Of course! What does Convenience do, exactly? My roommate's into MHA so I know a little bit about it but the powers can be a tad confusing.
@Hawktalon no worries!! it's actually a quirk that i created!! so his sister is a canon character, her name is yaoyorozu momo and her quirk is called creation, where she can create whatever she wants out of her skin! his quirk is the same exact thing, except he has no control over what he creates, but the item is always somewhat convenient to his situation, but he sometimes doesn't know why! i hope that makes sense ahhh the mha wiki page should have more information on momo's quirk, and his is very very similar!
@Hawktalon no worries!! it's actually a quirk that i created!! so his sister is a canon character, her name is yaoyorozu momo and her quirk is called creation, where she can create whatever she wants out of her skin! his quirk is the same exact thing, except he has no control over what he creates, but the item is always somewhat convenient to his situation, but he sometimes doesn't know why! i hope that makes sense ahhh the mha wiki page should have more information on momo's quirk, and his is very very similar!
fancy-divider-260.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 85