Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@OnyxBat yep, go ahead!
@OnyxBat yep, go ahead!
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima Awesome thanks.

I think it might be easier just to drop the form here.

*Reference(s): OC. Other OC. Hairstyle ref. Hair color ref.
*Colour: Yes
*Shading: More Shading
*Size: Half body
*Extra Characters?: Yes. I have to make a quick sketch of her alien form, so I'll edit with that soon.
*Payment: Treasure
Pose: Ref for the first OC. And the extra.
Colours: Her hair color is pretty much exactly how it is in the ref pic. She has purple skin with constellations that look like the starmap gene. One of her eyes is red and the other is blue they are rimmed with gold.
Background: Not to picky on this I'd just want something spacey or cyberpunk.
Apparel: Her outfit is made of red scale like metal.
Other Comments: She has horns on her head and shoulders. She has three small piercings above and blow her belly button, one on her nose, and a few on her ears. she has a scar beneath her eye and freckles on her cheeks. Her ear looks like it has been clawed at the bottom. And finally, just in case my pic isn’t clear the things on her collar and hem of her dress aren’t gems, they’re LED light-like things.

And for the extra character; She has the same kind of starmap like skin but it is green. Her eyes are also green. She has the same shoulder horns and the same style of ears. She has a tattoo which I will also add a sketch of. She has her eyebrows piereced like so. She also has pircings at the corner of her eyes, two on the bridge of her nose and a septum piercing. She has a scar on the shaved side of her head.

Just let me know the price of everything. I'm fine with whatever amount think is fair.
@Proxima Awesome thanks.

I think it might be easier just to drop the form here.

*Reference(s): OC. Other OC. Hairstyle ref. Hair color ref.
*Colour: Yes
*Shading: More Shading
*Size: Half body
*Extra Characters?: Yes. I have to make a quick sketch of her alien form, so I'll edit with that soon.
*Payment: Treasure
Pose: Ref for the first OC. And the extra.
Colours: Her hair color is pretty much exactly how it is in the ref pic. She has purple skin with constellations that look like the starmap gene. One of her eyes is red and the other is blue they are rimmed with gold.
Background: Not to picky on this I'd just want something spacey or cyberpunk.
Apparel: Her outfit is made of red scale like metal.
Other Comments: She has horns on her head and shoulders. She has three small piercings above and blow her belly button, one on her nose, and a few on her ears. she has a scar beneath her eye and freckles on her cheeks. Her ear looks like it has been clawed at the bottom. And finally, just in case my pic isn’t clear the things on her collar and hem of her dress aren’t gems, they’re LED light-like things.

And for the extra character; She has the same kind of starmap like skin but it is green. Her eyes are also green. She has the same shoulder horns and the same style of ears. She has a tattoo which I will also add a sketch of. She has her eyebrows piereced like so. She also has pircings at the corner of her eyes, two on the bridge of her nose and a septum piercing. She has a scar on the shaved side of her head.

Just let me know the price of everything. I'm fine with whatever amount think is fair.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat is this 2 orders or one with two characters? because i'm really sorry, but i'd kind of rather not do 2 characters in 1 image with these;;

if you're okay with some simplification and me not doing the face mask, the first one'll will be 450kT - i'll reserve judgement on the second until you have the ref, but that'd probably 450kT too.

also - as i've said to others with more than one blur commission - i'll put the second on my waitlist for now so i can get other folks' orders out the way first, then i'll let you know when i start on it and need the payment for it. do you have a preference for which i do first?
@OnyxBat is this 2 orders or one with two characters? because i'm really sorry, but i'd kind of rather not do 2 characters in 1 image with these;;

if you're okay with some simplification and me not doing the face mask, the first one'll will be 450kT - i'll reserve judgement on the second until you have the ref, but that'd probably 450kT too.

also - as i've said to others with more than one blur commission - i'll put the second on my waitlist for now so i can get other folks' orders out the way first, then i'll let you know when i start on it and need the payment for it. do you have a preference for which i do first?
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima Oh yeah, I know! I was just givin like, some details in case you wanted some other like, elements to add in around em since it looked like in your example there was a very basic background behind the headshot, along with extra flowers on his antlers n stuff ^^

And I'd love to see the beekeeper lad done up first if thats okay! :D I'll send payment through a CR!
@Proxima Oh yeah, I know! I was just givin like, some details in case you wanted some other like, elements to add in around em since it looked like in your example there was a very basic background behind the headshot, along with extra flowers on his antlers n stuff ^^

And I'd love to see the beekeeper lad done up first if thats okay! :D I'll send payment through a CR!
0DS7tuj.png
@Proxima I was thinking one image, but it's alright I wouldn't mind two separate orders. Whatever you're comfortable with. And yeah no face mask was actually what I was looking for. I kind of wanted an image that would show her face (and the scars if you don't mind adding them). Simplification is also fine by me, I'm not super picky. For now, since I actually have the first one ready that one will do just fine. :)

And I'm cool with being on a waitlist for the second.

Also do you want payment via PM or crossroads?
@Proxima I was thinking one image, but it's alright I wouldn't mind two separate orders. Whatever you're comfortable with. And yeah no face mask was actually what I was looking for. I kind of wanted an image that would show her face (and the scars if you don't mind adding them). Simplification is also fine by me, I'm not super picky. For now, since I actually have the first one ready that one will do just fine. :)

And I'm cool with being on a waitlist for the second.

Also do you want payment via PM or crossroads?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Proxima
Oops, yup, simple bust for me :D Added it to the order form to keep it in one place. CR sent!

(I'm so happy to see your shop open again, your art pieces are definitely among my favorites, especially those for my Khai and Ayumu! I keep posting them in Dragon Share whenever someone asks for dragons with art XD)
@Proxima
Oops, yup, simple bust for me :D Added it to the order form to keep it in one place. CR sent!

(I'm so happy to see your shop open again, your art pieces are definitely among my favorites, especially those for my Khai and Ayumu! I keep posting them in Dragon Share whenever someone asks for dragons with art XD)
hi! I'm interested in the blur bust if that's okay ^^
character reference: click here
shading type: more shading (450g)
payment type gems
any specifics a flirty or sly mood would be great. Also can the background or main color in it be the same color as the orange/yellow background here? I like having a color theme for my toyhouse c:
hi! I'm interested in the blur bust if that's okay ^^
character reference: click here
shading type: more shading (450g)
payment type gems
any specifics a flirty or sly mood would be great. Also can the background or main color in it be the same color as the orange/yellow background here? I like having a color theme for my toyhouse c:
@Proxima
I'm a-ok with that! I'll send the g here soon o: (ahh much excite!)
@Proxima
I'm a-ok with that! I'll send the g here soon o: (ahh much excite!)
JZfZaEI.png
@proxima oof sorry, simple bust pls :')
@proxima oof sorry, simple bust pls :')
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@kittncakes sure thing, you got the last slot!
@kittncakes sure thing, you got the last slot!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27