Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Feral OC Art !!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91
@Suikoons Thanks! A painted bust in FR currency would be approximately 700g-1kg depending on complexity/accessories/extras! (or treasure, at whatever the current rate is.)
@Suikoons Thanks! A painted bust in FR currency would be approximately 700g-1kg depending on complexity/accessories/extras! (or treasure, at whatever the current rate is.)
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea that works for me!! do you have anyone in mind to draw?
@Fantastea that works for me!! do you have anyone in mind to draw?
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
bump
bump
@Suikoons i feel like i could do a better job with any of your characters that has a big cat-like face, rather than the beaked ones. But other than that, no preference! :3
@Suikoons i feel like i could do a better job with any of your characters that has a big cat-like face, rather than the beaked ones. But other than that, no preference! :3
@Fantastea alright!! how does alcea sound?
@Fantastea alright!! how does alcea sound?
@suikoons perfect!! Ill send you a sketch for confirmation before i move on to painting. Do you have a preference on posing/expression? Edit: i also wanted to ask if you wanted any framing elements, or their name on it?
@suikoons perfect!! Ill send you a sketch for confirmation before i move on to painting. Do you have a preference on posing/expression? Edit: i also wanted to ask if you wanted any framing elements, or their name on it?
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
bumpp
bumpp
bop
bop