Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Art Shop [Closed] Self-Edit PL
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
@Idoodle2draw
Holy guacamole, you are speeding your way through these other commissions fast! :P You've done a fantastic job with these commissions so far! I especially like the commission of AardRinn's Coatl. He looks so lovely and vibrant with the cute dove sitting on his shoulder! I am busy with school at the moment (along with OCD-related rituals that take up a LOT of my time) but I will try my best to get the commission details to you before you go on holiday. :)
@Idoodle2draw
Holy guacamole, you are speeding your way through these other commissions fast! :P You've done a fantastic job with these commissions so far! I especially like the commission of AardRinn's Coatl. He looks so lovely and vibrant with the cute dove sitting on his shoulder! I am busy with school at the moment (along with OCD-related rituals that take up a LOT of my time) but I will try my best to get the commission details to you before you go on holiday. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

lol yeah I just finished that one like, not even an hour ago ^^; thank you
But yes, take your time. I might have to leave your order for after my break though.
Good luck with school! I wish you the best ~
@QuetzalQueen

lol yeah I just finished that one like, not even an hour ago ^^; thank you
But yes, take your time. I might have to leave your order for after my break though.
Good luck with school! I wish you the best ~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
All the drago's are so precious I cant dEAL. You make them look so soft and I just want to touch and pet them weeps.

I need to kick my own butt into gettin better with dragos. I've only drawn maybe 2...3 dragons? And they werent even complete ones, ones a bust and the others line work I never went back and colored. I should though hhhhnnn.
All the drago's are so precious I cant dEAL. You make them look so soft and I just want to touch and pet them weeps.

I need to kick my own butt into gettin better with dragos. I've only drawn maybe 2...3 dragons? And they werent even complete ones, ones a bust and the others line work I never went back and colored. I should though hhhhnnn.

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png
Ah yes, that is a skill/technique I've been honing down for a very long time

You can see my progress if you scroll down this section of my art gallery, you can see how I've gotten better over the year and some. Crazy stuff huh?

Dragos are fun once you get into the rhythm ya know? It takes a while and lots of practice- but this is a good community to try and get some practice in I think.
Ah yes, that is a skill/technique I've been honing down for a very long time

You can see my progress if you scroll down this section of my art gallery, you can see how I've gotten better over the year and some. Crazy stuff huh?

Dragos are fun once you get into the rhythm ya know? It takes a while and lots of practice- but this is a good community to try and get some practice in I think.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Oh wow, you did such an amazing job on him!!! He's WAY TOO cute for his own good, look at his little cheery expression, ahhhhh <3 <3 <3. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

Honestly, no patience was even needed! This was such a speedy process, you're sincerely great at what you do! Again, I cannot thank you enough ^^

Would it be possible to just keep me on the waitlist / pinglist for when you open up next? I'd love to get another from you sooner or later ^o^
Oh wow, you did such an amazing job on him!!! He's WAY TOO cute for his own good, look at his little cheery expression, ahhhhh <3 <3 <3. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

Honestly, no patience was even needed! This was such a speedy process, you're sincerely great at what you do! Again, I cannot thank you enough ^^

Would it be possible to just keep me on the waitlist / pinglist for when you open up next? I'd love to get another from you sooner or later ^o^
oEQPJQK.png
@Scarvez

Yay, you're welcome, I'm super glad :D !
I can be speedy when I want to be aheh ^^; it's no problem.

Yeah I'll re-add you to the waitlist. I'm seriously considering turning this shop into a USD/Wishlist bribes shop only though if not to just raise the prices more- in the future though x/ soon I'm gonna get an actual job so I proably won't want to spend too much time working for game currency lol
I do intend on making an Adopt shop that can be paid via Treasure or Gems though.
We shall see where things go. I just thought I should let you know. Please pardon me.
@Scarvez

Yay, you're welcome, I'm super glad :D !
I can be speedy when I want to be aheh ^^; it's no problem.

Yeah I'll re-add you to the waitlist. I'm seriously considering turning this shop into a USD/Wishlist bribes shop only though if not to just raise the prices more- in the future though x/ soon I'm gonna get an actual job so I proably won't want to spend too much time working for game currency lol
I do intend on making an Adopt shop that can be paid via Treasure or Gems though.
We shall see where things go. I just thought I should let you know. Please pardon me.
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@idoodle2draw Oh wow! He looks amazing! and... ugh... who to pick for my last one? gaaaaaaaaah How about my son, Claw? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5151507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51516/5151507_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a military/general type, so I'd love him gazing off at a battle or something? The dark scar on his face is just an extra marking, not a scar - it's the same color as his thylacine, but rather than girdle his back, it curves around that half of his face? Asymetrically, if that makes sense, and as part of the eyemark. These have all been super-amazing - thank you so much! I know it's been a lot of time & effort, and I really appreciate it!
@idoodle2draw

Oh wow! He looks amazing! and... ugh... who to pick for my last one? gaaaaaaaaah

How about my son, Claw?

5151507_350.png

He's a military/general type, so I'd love him gazing off at a battle or something? The dark scar on his face is just an extra marking, not a scar - it's the same color as his thylacine, but rather than girdle his back, it curves around that half of his face? Asymetrically, if that makes sense, and as part of the eyemark.

These have all been super-amazing - thank you so much! I know it's been a lot of time & effort, and I really appreciate it!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

I can do that pose for you no problem. My apologies, but can you explain his eye marking a little further- maybe elaborate with an illustration or a shape ?

And uhm not a problem, you're very welcome ! Hope you enjoy all your pieces when it's all said and done
@AardRinn

I can do that pose for you no problem. My apologies, but can you explain his eye marking a little further- maybe elaborate with an illustration or a shape ?

And uhm not a problem, you're very welcome ! Hope you enjoy all your pieces when it's all said and done
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
[color=#2557CD][font=kristen itc]@sockmonkeygerald How are these so far ? [img]http://i.imgur.com/zPviY7A.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7YHskW6.png[/img]
@sockmonkeygerald

How are these so far ?

zPviY7A.png

7YHskW6.png
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Fantastic, I love 'em! :)
Fantastic, I love 'em! :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47