Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Mutation Here you go! Is everything ok? I'll PM you the link to the drawing on deviantart stash after you send the payment. [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/f932/th/pre/i/2017/127/4/4/hajime_sugoroku_by_punkoffice-db8ez3l.jpg[/img] Also I can resize it for you for the bio if you want, just give me the measurements!
@Mutation

Here you go! Is everything ok? I'll PM you the link to the drawing on deviantart stash after you send the payment.

hajime_sugoroku_by_punkoffice-db8ez3l.jpg

Also I can resize it for you for the bio if you want, just give me the measurements!
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@Punkoffice I like it! I'm getting some other smaller commission done soon, so i'll just drop this one below the two smaller images! Sending the payment now.
@Punkoffice I like it! I'm getting some other smaller commission done soon, so i'll just drop this one below the two smaller images! Sending the payment now.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@punkoffice

Oh! A pinglist is for when a shop or something is full or people cant buy the art at the moment but will be able to later, and everytime the shop opens back up they all get pinged to the thread with a message basically saying the shop is open. Idk if that makes sense, if not i can try and reword it!
@punkoffice

Oh! A pinglist is for when a shop or something is full or people cant buy the art at the moment but will be able to later, and everytime the shop opens back up they all get pinged to the thread with a message basically saying the shop is open. Idk if that makes sense, if not i can try and reword it!
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@NeonSharpies

Oh I see, that makes sense. I'll make one and put you on, thanks for the info!
@NeonSharpies

Oh I see, that makes sense. I'll make one and put you on, thanks for the info!
@Punkoffice

Could I get added to your pinglist?
@Punkoffice

Could I get added to your pinglist?
@toostupidtocare

Sure!
@toostupidtocare

Sure!
@Tarere Here are three sketches! You can suggest any changes or feedback to the one you like. The arrows are where the light would come from. [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/ca93/th/pre/i/2017/128/a/9/sketches_by_punkoffice-db8j18e.jpg[/img]
@Tarere

Here are three sketches! You can suggest any changes or feedback to the one you like. The arrows are where the light would come from.

sketches_by_punkoffice-db8j18e.jpg
@Punkoffice these are so goooood pinglist please!
@Punkoffice these are so goooood pinglist please!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave

Thank you, I'll put you on :D
@nemodave

Thank you, I'll put you on :D
@Lake The third and fourth ones are pretty much the same, just that I realized drawing the back of the character might not be good, so I drew a front version. The landscape is simple because I usually paint freely for it, it will look better in the color sketch. You can pick one and suggest any changes/feedback! The arrows are where the light comes from. [img]http://img02.deviantart.net/e7f2/i/2017/128/4/c/sketchesfinal_by_punkoffice-db8je94.jpg[/img]
@Lake

The third and fourth ones are pretty much the same, just that I realized drawing the back of the character might not be good, so I drew a front version. The landscape is simple because I usually paint freely for it, it will look better in the color sketch. You can pick one and suggest any changes/feedback! The arrows are where the light comes from.

sketchesfinal_by_punkoffice-db8je94.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14