Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Meias @Chardano

Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for telling me this, my friend is also telling me the same rn. I'll change the prices.

@Nyrath Sorry for this too, I think I'll have to think on the prices some more, I understand if you'd like to retract your offer, I'm still really glad you took the time to commission me!
@Meias @Chardano

Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for telling me this, my friend is also telling me the same rn. I'll change the prices.

@Nyrath Sorry for this too, I think I'll have to think on the prices some more, I understand if you'd like to retract your offer, I'm still really glad you took the time to commission me!
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@Punkoffice Can you let me know when you have set new Treasure prices? I'm looking for a few small pieces of a Ridgeback of mine. :)
@Punkoffice Can you let me know when you have set new Treasure prices? I'm looking for a few small pieces of a Ridgeback of mine. :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

I've updated the prices..but I only have samples for fully painted dragon headshots at the moment though. By 'small pieces' do you mean sketches? (Excuse me for asking, I'm still getting the hang of doing commissions as you can see)
@Mutation

I've updated the prices..but I only have samples for fully painted dragon headshots at the moment though. By 'small pieces' do you mean sketches? (Excuse me for asking, I'm still getting the hang of doing commissions as you can see)
@Punkoffice With 'small pieces' I mean small busts, headshots, sketches that themselves are not that big and fit neatly into a bio. Stuff that can be quite detailed, but doesn't take too long just because it's small!

Something along these lines, maybe a bit bigger, compared to the dragon samples you offered, it's fairly small and basic!

However, I would also happily pay for a bigger piece like in your samples, if that's easier on you for details. I'd probably have to shrink it down, though.

You know what, i'll just order a normal size image and see how to code it in later, that's simpler. ^^
@Punkoffice With 'small pieces' I mean small busts, headshots, sketches that themselves are not that big and fit neatly into a bio. Stuff that can be quite detailed, but doesn't take too long just because it's small!

Something along these lines, maybe a bit bigger, compared to the dragon samples you offered, it's fairly small and basic!

However, I would also happily pay for a bigger piece like in your samples, if that's easier on you for details. I'd probably have to shrink it down, though.

You know what, i'll just order a normal size image and see how to code it in later, that's simpler. ^^
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Mutation

Hmm I feel like you mean resizing the image? If you have a particular size you want, you can give me the height and width, or just an example like the one you gave. It's easy to resize it to something smaller. I usually work big like A3, then resize it to whatever dimensions, that way the details will still be there. Either way, sure! What would you like drawn :D?
@Mutation

Hmm I feel like you mean resizing the image? If you have a particular size you want, you can give me the height and width, or just an example like the one you gave. It's easy to resize it to something smaller. I usually work big like A3, then resize it to whatever dimensions, that way the details will still be there. Either way, sure! What would you like drawn :D?
@Punkoffice If you are okay with downsizing something so it fits a bio, then that's fine! I'd like to order a piece from you of this dragon!

I have some further specifications however. He's a fandragon, you see? So i'd prefer if his cap and facial scar look like they do on the human him, not the look-alike FR apparel I piled on. ^^
@Punkoffice If you are okay with downsizing something so it fits a bio, then that's fine! I'd like to order a piece from you of this dragon!

I have some further specifications however. He's a fandragon, you see? So i'd prefer if his cap and facial scar look like they do on the human him, not the look-alike FR apparel I piled on. ^^

locke.png

@Mutation

Yup!

I see, the link you gave is broken but I looked the character up, it's not a problem ^^. Just to confirm, you want a headshot? And payment by treasure? Anymore specifications like what colors, expression?
@Mutation

Yup!

I see, the link you gave is broken but I looked the character up, it's not a problem ^^. Just to confirm, you want a headshot? And payment by treasure? Anymore specifications like what colors, expression?
@Punkoffice Yes, a headshot! I'd like a somewhat darker colour scheme, the background may be any dark colour that you feel matches him best! Since he's got such a short fuse, an irritated or angered expression would fit him. I will be paying in treasure, i'll send it over asap!

The link was broken? The dragon link, or the other image? I linked the second one directly from his bio, it should work...
@Punkoffice Yes, a headshot! I'd like a somewhat darker colour scheme, the background may be any dark colour that you feel matches him best! Since he's got such a short fuse, an irritated or angered expression would fit him. I will be paying in treasure, i'll send it over asap!

The link was broken? The dragon link, or the other image? I linked the second one directly from his bio, it should work...

locke.png

@Mutation

I was going to say you can pay me after I sent you some sketches xD, do you want me to send it back?
Is it ok if I send you sketches after tomorrow?

Yeah it says the second link's page doesn't exist.
@Mutation

I was going to say you can pay me after I sent you some sketches xD, do you want me to send it back?
Is it ok if I send you sketches after tomorrow?

Yeah it says the second link's page doesn't exist.
@Punkoffice You can hold it ^^ I trust you. As long as you don't send the sketches really late, because I'll probably become a bit nervous then :P

Odd, i'll look into fixing that. Is the image visible in his bio though?
@Punkoffice You can hold it ^^ I trust you. As long as you don't send the sketches really late, because I'll probably become a bit nervous then :P

Odd, i'll look into fixing that. Is the image visible in his bio though?

locke.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14