Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foxe's Quality Stories! (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@foxe I don't mind waiting lol
are you ok with being given character bio's and writing whatever comes to mind? or writing with a loose prompt?
@foxe I don't mind waiting lol
are you ok with being given character bio's and writing whatever comes to mind? or writing with a loose prompt?
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios
That sounds good! I'm totally fine with that :)
@AquariusStudios
That sounds good! I'm totally fine with that :)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe
Hi!
I’d love to be added on your pinglist for opening slots!
It’s that okay? ^ ^
@Foxe
Hi!
I’d love to be added on your pinglist for opening slots!
It’s that okay? ^ ^
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka
Absolutely! If you wanted, I actually have a free slot right now. I warn you it could take a while to be finished but if you're interested, feel free to add the details of your commission!
@Kipuka
Absolutely! If you wanted, I actually have a free slot right now. I warn you it could take a while to be finished but if you're interested, feel free to add the details of your commission!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@foxe oh awesome!
I've got either of these two i'd like to commission for (choose whoever you like more )
I've no specific length im looking for, but can pay whatever the final price is (or if you know what you're doing/how much you want to write, I can pay half now as in your rules! whatever works best for you <3 )
If you absolutely can't work with her, I've got a couple other characters you can try too :>

https://toyhou.se/970866.kiana-sakuyo?key=iDZdwMjX3liqYV0
not looking for anything specific for her, but maybe something with her fighting demons to protect her shrine/the people in it? The demons in her world are known as the "Oketh", and are smoke-like creatures capable of shifting into different animal-like forms (basically, think of the Obscurial from Fantastic Creatures, but they can look wolf-like or even dragon-like) They're very fast.
Her staff is capable of destroying them or casting shield-charms that protect a small area from them, among other things. She refers to her staff as "Stick" lol
She does not have a tail anymore, and she has human feet (changed her design a bit /sobs )

if the keys/links stop working at any time, let me know and i'll send a new one (sometimes they go wonky :') )
or if you need more info for her!
@foxe oh awesome!
I've got either of these two i'd like to commission for (choose whoever you like more )
I've no specific length im looking for, but can pay whatever the final price is (or if you know what you're doing/how much you want to write, I can pay half now as in your rules! whatever works best for you <3 )
If you absolutely can't work with her, I've got a couple other characters you can try too :>

https://toyhou.se/970866.kiana-sakuyo?key=iDZdwMjX3liqYV0
not looking for anything specific for her, but maybe something with her fighting demons to protect her shrine/the people in it? The demons in her world are known as the "Oketh", and are smoke-like creatures capable of shifting into different animal-like forms (basically, think of the Obscurial from Fantastic Creatures, but they can look wolf-like or even dragon-like) They're very fast.
Her staff is capable of destroying them or casting shield-charms that protect a small area from them, among other things. She refers to her staff as "Stick" lol
She does not have a tail anymore, and she has human feet (changed her design a bit /sobs )

if the keys/links stop working at any time, let me know and i'll send a new one (sometimes they go wonky :') )
or if you need more info for her!
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@foxe Ooooooo! Awesome! I’d love a piece on him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38234825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382349/38234825_350.png[/img] [/url] He’s a true knight, but he was blindly loyal to the king and he shouldn’t have. He’s a bit stubborn, dead serious, no humor whatsoever. He’s the head of a group of Knights called the Oracle Keepers, they existed to make sure the prophets do not spoil the future. You can find a part of his story [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=358492&tab=dragon&did=36834994]here[/url]. And [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2380340/1#post_33824399]here[/url]. It’s a lot of reading, I’m sorry! But anyway, the point is, he made a mistake listening to the king and slaughtering a village, but he always silently love the head of the prophets, which is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=358492&tab=dragon&did=36052426]her[/url]. So he helped her escape. I’d love a 10-paragraph story! On the aftermath of this massacre! (No major gore needed, ofc!) His idea of this and repentance! (Oh btw, Goyins ran away half way thru the massacre, Demi saw that, and lets him.)
@foxe
Ooooooo! Awesome!
I’d love a piece on him!

38234825_350.png

He’s a true knight, but he was blindly loyal to the king and he shouldn’t have. He’s a bit stubborn, dead serious, no humor whatsoever. He’s the head of a group of
Knights called the Oracle Keepers, they existed to make sure the prophets do not spoil the future. You can find a part of his story here. And here. It’s a lot of reading, I’m sorry!
But anyway, the point is, he made a mistake listening to the king and slaughtering a village, but he always silently love the head of the prophets, which is her. So he helped her escape.

I’d love a 10-paragraph story!
On the aftermath of this massacre! (No major gore needed, ofc!)
His idea of this and repentance!
(Oh btw, Goyins ran away half way thru the massacre, Demi saw that, and lets him.)
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Foxe

Hey! Sorry for the late response. Yeah I'm still interested!

I'd love one of this girl and this guy! One 5 paragraph story with both of them if that's alright :') They have stuff in their bios
@Foxe

Hey! Sorry for the late response. Yeah I'm still interested!

I'd love one of this girl and this guy! One 5 paragraph story with both of them if that's alright :') They have stuff in their bios
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@AquariusStudios
I definitely want to write about Kiana, and I love the idea of her fighting off demons at her shrine.
Also! I really like the thought of just writing and then we figure out the cost at the end. :) I'll add you to the list!

@Kipuka
Sounds good! Send the first half of payment and I'll add you to the list (or I can tag you once you're up next and you can send it, it's just that the first way is faster).

@KiTea

So were you looking for anything specific? He's her and another dragon's creation and she's also in love with him, so you want something based around that?
@AquariusStudios
I definitely want to write about Kiana, and I love the idea of her fighting off demons at her shrine.
Also! I really like the thought of just writing and then we figure out the cost at the end. :) I'll add you to the list!

@Kipuka
Sounds good! Send the first half of payment and I'll add you to the list (or I can tag you once you're up next and you can send it, it's just that the first way is faster).

@KiTea

So were you looking for anything specific? He's her and another dragon's creation and she's also in love with him, so you want something based around that?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe

Maybe something like she's been teaching him the whozits and whatzits, and she's been hinting an infatuation. Like a domestic kinda feel... does this make sense?
@Foxe

Maybe something like she's been teaching him the whozits and whatzits, and she's been hinting an infatuation. Like a domestic kinda feel... does this make sense?
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@KiTea
Okay! So just a short little sweet story where she teaches/shows him some stuff and is a little bit flirty, that kind of thing? I can do that.
@KiTea
Okay! So just a short little sweet story where she teaches/shows him some stuff and is a little bit flirty, that kind of thing? I can do that.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14