Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foxe's Quality Stories! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Welcome to Foxe's quality story sales!
Do you have a few items on flight rising (or in real life) that you feel just NEED to have a story written about them? Perhaps you have a few characters or dragons that you've wanted lore for for a while? For a relatively affordable fee, I can do it for you! I will give you a 5-20+ paragraph story (depending on what you order) which will be completed as soon as I can. I can no longer promise a certain date as I've been very sick but they WILL get done. Feel free to PM me or comment here about the status of your story. :)

Specific examples can be found in the post below this! You can also check out some of the dragons in my lair, the first five dragons have bios of varying lengths.

Pricing:
5 paragraphs: 15k
10 paragraphs: 30k
15 paragraphs: 55k
20 paragraphs: 75k
More? PM me and we can discuss it!
I'll take gem payments at a 1:850 ratio.

Here's how it works:
Give me three to five items, real life or on flight rising, that you want me to make a story out of. Or, you could give me a description of your characters/dragons and a general direction you want the story to go in, and I'll do the rest for you! Whatever works best for you works best for me.

I do require half of the payment up front. This work takes me quite a while to do and I don't want to just give it away. The other half will be required after you receive your work.

That's all there is to it! I will have five slots at all times, and this will be on a first-come first-serve basis. Feel free to claim a slot before adding information about your desired story to the post. However, if you still haven't added the information within a day of claiming it, your spot will be given up to the next available person. (If applicable)

Commissions are done in order of whoever pays first. However, if I need information beyond what is included in the post, I'll work on the next available commission until the information is received. If you request a commission based around a tv show/game/something else I don't know much about, you may have it rejected. I will most likely attempt it if there is enough information provided about it, however.

ADDITIONAL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Slots: (Links are for my own convenience)
1. Birdbones (Fully paid)
2. LaughingZuru (Fully paid +more!)
3. AquariusStudios
4. Kipuka (Half paid)
5. KiTea
Others: (Add to list when store opens)
Welcome to Foxe's quality story sales!
Do you have a few items on flight rising (or in real life) that you feel just NEED to have a story written about them? Perhaps you have a few characters or dragons that you've wanted lore for for a while? For a relatively affordable fee, I can do it for you! I will give you a 5-20+ paragraph story (depending on what you order) which will be completed as soon as I can. I can no longer promise a certain date as I've been very sick but they WILL get done. Feel free to PM me or comment here about the status of your story. :)

Specific examples can be found in the post below this! You can also check out some of the dragons in my lair, the first five dragons have bios of varying lengths.

Pricing:
5 paragraphs: 15k
10 paragraphs: 30k
15 paragraphs: 55k
20 paragraphs: 75k
More? PM me and we can discuss it!
I'll take gem payments at a 1:850 ratio.

Here's how it works:
Give me three to five items, real life or on flight rising, that you want me to make a story out of. Or, you could give me a description of your characters/dragons and a general direction you want the story to go in, and I'll do the rest for you! Whatever works best for you works best for me.

I do require half of the payment up front. This work takes me quite a while to do and I don't want to just give it away. The other half will be required after you receive your work.

That's all there is to it! I will have five slots at all times, and this will be on a first-come first-serve basis. Feel free to claim a slot before adding information about your desired story to the post. However, if you still haven't added the information within a day of claiming it, your spot will be given up to the next available person. (If applicable)

Commissions are done in order of whoever pays first. However, if I need information beyond what is included in the post, I'll work on the next available commission until the information is received. If you request a commission based around a tv show/game/something else I don't know much about, you may have it rejected. I will most likely attempt it if there is enough information provided about it, however.

ADDITIONAL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Slots: (Links are for my own convenience)
1. Birdbones (Fully paid)
2. LaughingZuru (Fully paid +more!)
3. AquariusStudios
4. Kipuka (Half paid)
5. KiTea
Others: (Add to list when store opens)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Bump!
Bump!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Bumpbump!
Anyone?
Bumpbump!
Anyone?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe yknow, ill grab a slot and fill some info when im on the comp :3
@Foxe yknow, ill grab a slot and fill some info when im on the comp :3
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz
Awesome! Thanks :)
So happy to have a slot filled!!
@SharpClawz
Awesome! Thanks :)
So happy to have a slot filled!!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe sorry it took so long lmao

ok so
https://toyhou.se/941793.sava has a lot of panic attacks, which cause them freak out and break down
they have a "therapy" pet https://toyhou.se/912893.goldie which helps her a lot in these times,

so i guess the items are panicking / comfort / calming down / happy ending ?
goldie cant really talk, theyre just a pet mostly, they do know very few / basic words

it doesnt have to be terribly long o:
@Foxe sorry it took so long lmao

ok so
https://toyhou.se/941793.sava has a lot of panic attacks, which cause them freak out and break down
they have a "therapy" pet https://toyhou.se/912893.goldie which helps her a lot in these times,

so i guess the items are panicking / comfort / calming down / happy ending ?
goldie cant really talk, theyre just a pet mostly, they do know very few / basic words

it doesnt have to be terribly long o:
@SharpClawz
Alright! I'll get started on that right away. :) It'll probably be done within a few hours unless I get held up. That wasn't entirely what I meant by items (I meant more as in, a specific familiar, a food item you like, a shred of cloth, a lamp, etc. But this will definitely work too! I'll get started immediately. :) Don't feel the need to change it either, I'll start working now. I like this too, it gives me a direction to go in.
@SharpClawz
Alright! I'll get started on that right away. :) It'll probably be done within a few hours unless I get held up. That wasn't entirely what I meant by items (I meant more as in, a specific familiar, a food item you like, a shred of cloth, a lamp, etc. But this will definitely work too! I'll get started immediately. :) Don't feel the need to change it either, I'll start working now. I like this too, it gives me a direction to go in.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@SharpClawz
I'm done your story! If you could send half the payment, I'll send the story now. Then you can send the other half after you've received it.
Also, would you like this story to be private, or would it be alright for me to use it as an example?
@SharpClawz
I'm done your story! If you could send half the payment, I'll send the story now. Then you can send the other half after you've received it.
Also, would you like this story to be private, or would it be alright for me to use it as an example?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe aa sry,, it was the first time ordering a story hehe, you can use it as an example. :3
@Foxe aa sry,, it was the first time ordering a story hehe, you can use it as an example. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14