Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {LF} All kinds of art (small update)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@bleach44

id be interested in doing human art for you ! unfortunately my slots are full at the moment but if youre interested i can put you on the pinglist ^^ examples and prices can be found in the link to my art shop in my sig
@bleach44

id be interested in doing human art for you ! unfortunately my slots are full at the moment but if youre interested i can put you on the pinglist ^^ examples and prices can be found in the link to my art shop in my sig
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@TeaCupParadise cute, can you do humans though? i have no ferrals as of right now needed art(well i do one i woundt mind a color headshot XD)

@avianmalware yes i be interested, o3o pretty human art
@TeaCupParadise cute, can you do humans though? i have no ferrals as of right now needed art(well i do one i woundt mind a color headshot XD)

@avianmalware yes i be interested, o3o pretty human art
httht.png
@bleach44

thanks ! will add you to it ^^
@bleach44

thanks ! will add you to it ^^
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@bleach44 - Yes I can do human art / v \ So far it's only feral because that's what I've been commissioned to do.
@bleach44 - Yes I can do human art / v \ So far it's only feral because that's what I've been commissioned to do.
@TeaCupParadise can i order a colored headshot of this girl
http://sta.sh/01v9v3xm8oly

:D
@TeaCupParadise can i order a colored headshot of this girl
http://sta.sh/01v9v3xm8oly

:D
httht.png
@bleach44 - You sure can! Please send the currency and I'll start it after I finish dinner! : )
@bleach44 - You sure can! Please send the currency and I'll start it after I finish dinner! : )
httht.png
@bleach44
Hey! If you're still looking, I do human comms! Here's my store! As a head's up, I'm still rehauling it and need to replace a lot of examples and make pricing clearer - I am also more interested in USD than anything else, but if you're interested, we can talk about pricing!
@bleach44
Hey! If you're still looking, I do human comms! Here's my store! As a head's up, I'm still rehauling it and need to replace a lot of examples and make pricing clearer - I am also more interested in USD than anything else, but if you're interested, we can talk about pricing!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl ooh chibi! i need more chibi art o3o hehehe i love chibi art!!
@Aehdncl ooh chibi! i need more chibi art o3o hehehe i love chibi art!!
httht.png
@bleach44
Yeah, I have those and a bunch of examples for 'em if you'd like! I have two styles, my own, and one that's very standard anime lol
@bleach44
Yeah, I have those and a bunch of examples for 'em if you'd like! I have two styles, my own, and one that's very standard anime lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12