Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mae's Art Nook [OPEN, -SALE- USD/G ONLY]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Maelix please add me to the pinglist!
@Maelix please add me to the pinglist!
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Maelix

May I be on the pinglist for when the slots open again?

Thank you!
@Maelix

May I be on the pinglist for when the slots open again?

Thank you!
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
Oh my goodness! He's looking so lovely, just so lovely! Thank you so much!!! I love how you did special feathery bangs for him! I love it, it's so pretty! Thank you!!!

Please do keep me in your pinglist! I'd love to come back sometime!
Oh my goodness! He's looking so lovely, just so lovely! Thank you so much!!! I love how you did special feathery bangs for him! I love it, it's so pretty! Thank you!!!

Please do keep me in your pinglist! I'd love to come back sometime!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@AvianAvocado @JaxnGrey @TheCat @Sacnite @Watercolour @Yara @Weapon @Failuresaurus @Watercolour

Opening for this weekend only! Everything but complex options are available. If you're looking for something cheap and simple, I've opened temporary sketch and headshot shops. If you're interested in those please comment in their separate threads to continue traction!
@AvianAvocado @JaxnGrey @TheCat @Sacnite @Watercolour @Yara @Weapon @Failuresaurus @Watercolour

Opening for this weekend only! Everything but complex options are available. If you're looking for something cheap and simple, I've opened temporary sketch and headshot shops. If you're interested in those please comment in their separate threads to continue traction!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix Thank you for the ping! May I please get the traditional art of this girl right here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15880287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158803/15880287_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maelix
Thank you for the ping!
May I please get the traditional art of this girl right here?

15880287_350.png
@TheCat
Of course! Added your slot.
@TheCat
Of course! Added your slot.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
Hello! Could I grab a slot for some MS Paint art of this fellow here?

https://toyhou.se/1328967.carnival
Hello! Could I grab a slot for some MS Paint art of this fellow here?

https://toyhou.se/1328967.carnival
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Sure thing, neat design!
@StygianForm
Sure thing, neat design!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix Thanks so much! :D You can do his feral form or his more humanoid form, whatever you think would be more fun for you. (If you're drawing his feral form, I'd love if you wouldn't mind doing a full-body!) I'm happy to pay extra, your prices are low so I'll add in a big tip anyway..
@Maelix Thanks so much! :D You can do his feral form or his more humanoid form, whatever you think would be more fun for you. (If you're drawing his feral form, I'd love if you wouldn't mind doing a full-body!) I'm happy to pay extra, your prices are low so I'll add in a big tip anyway..
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Sure thing, I do prefer the feral and a full body would be no problem. I appreciate it! The tip is for you to decide, and you can wait after completion to make that decision too if you'd like.
@StygianForm
Sure thing, I do prefer the feral and a full body would be no problem. I appreciate it! The tip is for you to decide, and you can wait after completion to make that decision too if you'd like.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20