Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mae's Art Nook [OPEN, -SALE- USD/G ONLY]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Maelix Could I get a quote on an MSPaint piece of this girl please? I'd really like it to include her head, neck and one wing with her accent if you could do that!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35187626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351877/35187626_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maelix Could I get a quote on an MSPaint piece of this girl please? I'd really like it to include her head, neck and one wing with her accent if you could do that!!

35187626_350.png
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
Sure thing!
@FirozTaverbi
Sure thing!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@maelix could i order a complex sai piece for this character? i can pay whatever you feel based on how complex they'd be considered
@maelix could i order a complex sai piece for this character? i can pay whatever you feel based on how complex they'd be considered
jFiZBkx.png
@Maelix Thank you! Should I pay the whole thing after, or do you want the initial payment upfront?
@Maelix Thank you! Should I pay the whole thing after, or do you want the initial payment upfront?
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Reminese
I'm very sorry, complex pieces aren't available right now. I 'm trying to keep balance with school and all. I'd still love to draw them, so if something else strikes your fancy let me know!

@StygianForm
Of course. I prefer payment after completion, if that's okay.
@Reminese
I'm very sorry, complex pieces aren't available right now. I 'm trying to keep balance with school and all. I'd still love to draw them, so if something else strikes your fancy let me know!

@StygianForm
Of course. I prefer payment after completion, if that's okay.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@Reminese
However, since you are offering more I'd like to mention- I could still do, say, a SAI piece, and put extra effort into it if you're willing. Complex are just closed right now because I don't want the pressure, yknow
@Reminese
However, since you are offering more I'd like to mention- I could still do, say, a SAI piece, and put extra effort into it if you're willing. Complex are just closed right now because I don't want the pressure, yknow
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@maelix
That's no problem, I'll take whatever you'd be willing to do! just let me know the price, it isn't a problem no matter what it may be, headshot, bust, whatever! <3
@maelix
That's no problem, I'll take whatever you'd be willing to do! just let me know the price, it isn't a problem no matter what it may be, headshot, bust, whatever! <3
jFiZBkx.png
@maelix could i get a sai piece of http://toyhou.se/1337137.jayme please?

its his birthday on the 9th(its my partners sona, so my partners birthday) and would pay extra if i could get it by then??
@maelix could i get a sai piece of http://toyhou.se/1337137.jayme please?

its his birthday on the 9th(its my partners sona, so my partners birthday) and would pay extra if i could get it by then??
qiTymVx.png
Deer/Cassie - It/it's - Adult
FR+0
Rutilan City Lorebook
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Reminese
I could do something inbetween for 95k-150g, base price. I really appreciate your flexibility!
@Reminese
I could do something inbetween for 95k-150g, base price. I really appreciate your flexibility!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@JaxnGrey
I'm so sorry, but the last slot got taken right before you came. I really hope you can find a different artist in time, and I'm really sorry but for my own sake I can only take four slots at a time.
@JaxnGrey
I'm so sorry, but the last slot got taken right before you came. I really hope you can find a different artist in time, and I'm really sorry but for my own sake I can only take four slots at a time.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20