Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sacnite

I'm so happy to hear it! I must admit, I'm not much of a spider person, but I think it turned out pretty cool. As I did compose and create the background by hand, I'd still count it as 'complex' - so 125k or 110g, whichever you prefer. Mixed payments are also fine. :)
@Sacnite

I'm so happy to hear it! I must admit, I'm not much of a spider person, but I think it turned out pretty cool. As I did compose and create the background by hand, I'd still count it as 'complex' - so 125k or 110g, whichever you prefer. Mixed payments are also fine. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana
Heh nobody really is except me apparently. It did come out cool I am seriously overjoyed with this.
Also sent payment to crossroads.
@Enriana
Heh nobody really is except me apparently. It did come out cool I am seriously overjoyed with this.
Also sent payment to crossroads.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite

My friend @Chaostrophy informed me that spiders are awesome and we need more on FR, so you're not alone! I will be PMing your icon momentarily, it'll also live in 'completed orders'. :)
@Sacnite

My friend @Chaostrophy informed me that spiders are awesome and we need more on FR, so you're not alone! I will be PMing your icon momentarily, it'll also live in 'completed orders'. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana are you open for orders?
@Enriana are you open for orders?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7