Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm off to bed, and will update claimed slots as well as start working on the icons tomorrow. :)
I'm off to bed, and will update claimed slots as well as start working on the icons tomorrow. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Sacnite

Your idea is quite nifty, but I'm afraid that there are a few too many elements for it to work in such a small space.

If you have a backup idea, you can use that - or try one of the variations I think would work better with the same concept:

1. Some sort of spider with a purple miasma/smoke background (possibly partially covering the spider)
2. A spider lily with a purple miasma/smoke background
3. A spider near/next to/beside a spider lily with a very basic purple background

Let me know how you'd like to proceed and we'll go from there. Feel free to ask any questions, or contact me via PM if that's easier. :)
@Sacnite

Your idea is quite nifty, but I'm afraid that there are a few too many elements for it to work in such a small space.

If you have a backup idea, you can use that - or try one of the variations I think would work better with the same concept:

1. Some sort of spider with a purple miasma/smoke background (possibly partially covering the spider)
2. A spider lily with a purple miasma/smoke background
3. A spider near/next to/beside a spider lily with a very basic purple background

Let me know how you'd like to proceed and we'll go from there. Feel free to ask any questions, or contact me via PM if that's easier. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana
Thought it might be the case but it was worth a shot to ask about it.

The third option is perfect.
@Enriana
Thought it might be the case but it was worth a shot to ask about it.

The third option is perfect.
Yokai.gif
@Enriana

Hi there! I know I said no hurry on my order but I'm curious about how much longer it might be?
@Enriana

Hi there! I know I said no hurry on my order but I'm curious about how much longer it might be?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

Hi! It's actually been ready and waiting for your input since the 6th: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2155794/5#post_26556421

I guess the ping got lost. :)

@Sacnite @Kookaburra @ExcelsisDeo

Speaking of wait times, I apologize to you three for the delayed one! This was my first dom battle since joining FR and it ate my soul all my free time. I haven't forgotten about you and will be working on your icons shortly.

Just a note that there may be a slight extra delay, as I also acquired a new computer this past week - it runs Photoshop beautifully, but it'll take me a little bit to reload my various (backed up) brushes, shapes, and so on. I don't expect this to take more than a couple hours once I sit down and do it, though.

Thanks for your patience!
@Geisterwolf

Hi! It's actually been ready and waiting for your input since the 6th: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2155794/5#post_26556421

I guess the ping got lost. :)

@Sacnite @Kookaburra @ExcelsisDeo

Speaking of wait times, I apologize to you three for the delayed one! This was my first dom battle since joining FR and it ate my soul all my free time. I haven't forgotten about you and will be working on your icons shortly.

Just a note that there may be a slight extra delay, as I also acquired a new computer this past week - it runs Photoshop beautifully, but it'll take me a little bit to reload my various (backed up) brushes, shapes, and so on. I don't expect this to take more than a couple hours once I sit down and do it, though.

Thanks for your patience!
@Enriana perfectly alright. it ate up a huge chunk of my time too and i'm a battle veteran... but it's so much fun! and stressful. stressfun.
@Enriana perfectly alright. it ate up a huge chunk of my time too and i'm a battle veteran... but it's so much fun! and stressful. stressfun.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Enriana

Oh gosh I'm sorry! I don't know what happened to the ping! I love it! I guess when it's done set up a CR and I'll pay you through that, if that's okay?
@Enriana

Oh gosh I'm sorry! I don't know what happened to the ping! I love it! I guess when it's done set up a CR and I'll pay you through that, if that's okay?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

No need to apologize! No harm done at all. If there aren't any changes you'd like made, go ahead and set up the CR and I'll PM you the final version. :)
@Geisterwolf

No need to apologize! No harm done at all. If there aren't any changes you'd like made, go ahead and set up the CR and I'll PM you the final version. :)
@Sacnite Sorry it took so long! I was busy with Light's push last week. It took some tinkering, but I came up with something I'm satisfied with: [img]http://i.imgur.com/8AjThfg.png[/img] Let me know if you'd like any changes or adjustments, and I'll send you the final non-watermarked version once I receive payment. :)
@Sacnite

Sorry it took so long! I was busy with Light's push last week. It took some tinkering, but I came up with something I'm satisfied with:

8AjThfg.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes or adjustments, and I'll send you the final non-watermarked version once I receive payment. :)
@Enriana
Seriously perfect! Exactly what I wanted! How much do I owe you?
@Enriana
Seriously perfect! Exactly what I wanted! How much do I owe you?
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7