Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mythic Sigils: Custom Item Icons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zoustache

Hooray! I had fun assembling the skull - one exactly like the one you wanted didn't exist, but Photoshop is magical. ;D

I will PM you in just a few with the finished icon! And sure, I can add you to my pinglist. :)
@Zoustache

Hooray! I had fun assembling the skull - one exactly like the one you wanted didn't exist, but Photoshop is magical. ;D

I will PM you in just a few with the finished icon! And sure, I can add you to my pinglist. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Geisterwolf Okay, finally had time to sit down and work on this! It was a little tricky to keep the perspective/size of the redwoods in the smaller icon space, but I hope you like the final result: [img]http://i.imgur.com/UW1cqnG.png[/img] If there are any changes or adjustments you'd like done, let me know. If not, I'll PM you the final icon sans watermark after I get your payment. :)
@Geisterwolf

Okay, finally had time to sit down and work on this! It was a little tricky to keep the perspective/size of the redwoods in the smaller icon space, but I hope you like the final result:

UW1cqnG.png

If there are any changes or adjustments you'd like done, let me know. If not, I'll PM you the final icon sans watermark after I get your payment. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
[quote=Mythic Sigils ping list][size=2]@Astronomic, @ExcelsisDeo, @Kookaburra, @Sacnite, @TheMoeity, @Zoustache[/size][/quote] [b][font="Georgia"][size="7"][color=#686C6C]S[/color][color=#6A6B6B]l[/color][color=#6C6A6A]o[/color][color=#6E6969]t[/color][color=#716968]s[/color] [color=#756766]a[/color][color=#776665]v[/color][color=#7A6664]a[/color][color=#776665]i[/color][color=#756766]l[/color][color=#736867]a[/color][color=#716968]b[/color][color=#6E6969]l[/color][color=#6C6A6A]e[/color][color=#6A6B6B]![/color][/size][/font][/b] Hello everyone! I had a great reception to the opening of this shop and am happy to announce that I have another [b]5[/b] slots available. Check out my rules & pricing in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2155794#post_2155794]this post[/url] and refer to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2155794#post_26465864]this post[/url] for the order form and how to order. I look forward to hearing from you!
Mythic Sigils ping list wrote:

Slots available!

Hello everyone! I had a great reception to the opening of this shop and am happy to announce that I have another 5 slots available.

Check out my rules & pricing in this post and refer to this post for the order form and how to order.

I look forward to hearing from you!
@Enriana

Slot please

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A spider in a web

What would you like the background to look like? A red spider lilly in a sea of purple fog/miasma/

Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex?

What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use?
Want: Blacks, purples, reds. Not want: Greens, browns, oranges, yellows.

Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details.

I am basing this on one of my dragons that is based off an anime character of the same name.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39324&tab=dragon&did=11170629

Spiders are associated with the character but there is no distinct species. I would suggest something other then a black widow only because black widows are normally associated with female characters.

Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests?
Honestly if you need anything just please contact me.
@Enriana

Slot please

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A spider in a web

What would you like the background to look like? A red spider lilly in a sea of purple fog/miasma/

Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Complex?

What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use?
Want: Blacks, purples, reds. Not want: Greens, browns, oranges, yellows.

Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details.

I am basing this on one of my dragons that is based off an anime character of the same name.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39324&tab=dragon&did=11170629

Spiders are associated with the character but there is no distinct species. I would suggest something other then a black widow only because black widows are normally associated with female characters.

Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests?
Honestly if you need anything just please contact me.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite

You've got one! Fill out the order form when you get a chance - I'll be starting on the next batch tonight or tomorrow. :)
@Sacnite

You've got one! Fill out the order form when you get a chance - I'll be starting on the next batch tonight or tomorrow. :)
@Enriana *quickly grabs a slot*

What would you like the item in the foreground to be:
a kookaburra! more specifically, the biggest kookaburras called Laughing Kookaburras.
What would you like the background to look like? It should draw from Light's aesthetic, particularly the beacon.
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? complex!
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? i'd like the colors to be harmonious, that's all :p
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Link
Anything el. o the right, and be able to see most of it's markings. bonus points if you can get their pretty tail in there but it's okay if that needs to be cropped!
@Enriana *quickly grabs a slot*

What would you like the item in the foreground to be:
a kookaburra! more specifically, the biggest kookaburras called Laughing Kookaburras.
What would you like the background to look like? It should draw from Light's aesthetic, particularly the beacon.
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? complex!
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? i'd like the colors to be harmonious, that's all :p
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Link
Anything el. o the right, and be able to see most of it's markings. bonus points if you can get their pretty tail in there but it's okay if that needs to be cropped!
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Kookaburra

Slot confirmed! Fill out the order form when you get a chance - I hope to start on these tonight if time allows, tomorrow if not. :)
@Kookaburra

Slot confirmed! Fill out the order form when you get a chance - I hope to start on these tonight if time allows, tomorrow if not. :)
@Enriana
May I claim a slot please?
@Enriana
May I claim a slot please?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo

You certainly may! Slot claimed & confirmed. :D

Just fill out the order form - either in your slot-claiming post or a new one - when you get a chance and I'll let you know if I need clarification or anything. :)
@ExcelsisDeo

You certainly may! Slot claimed & confirmed. :D

Just fill out the order form - either in your slot-claiming post or a new one - when you get a chance and I'll let you know if I need clarification or anything. :)
@Enriana
Sorry for the double pings earlier. XD

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A potion, more specifically an item I call Troll Tears.
What would you like the background to look like? A background like this one, but in a green tint. Not sure where it would stand.
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Simple. (?)
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? GREEEEENN. No purples or reds. Preferably colors in the cool spectrum, excluding the blues. Browns are fine.
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Here is the perfect shape reference. Except I'd like a cork as a cap instead of whatever that thing is. Really the only other thing to include is a green tint to the bottle.
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? I think I put all my extra requests into the reference section. But one more thing. It's okay if the item sticks out of the frames a bit like on the FR ones.
@Enriana
Sorry for the double pings earlier. XD

What would you like the item in the foreground to be? A potion, more specifically an item I call Troll Tears.
What would you like the background to look like? A background like this one, but in a green tint. Not sure where it would stand.
Is this a simple background, or a complex one? Simple. (?)
What kind of color scheme do you want? Are there any colors I shouldn't use? GREEEEENN. No purples or reds. Preferably colors in the cool spectrum, excluding the blues. Browns are fine.
Are you basing this idea on anything? Share any reference images or details. Here is the perfect shape reference. Except I'd like a cork as a cap instead of whatever that thing is. Really the only other thing to include is a green tint to the bottle.
Anything else? Things to include or exclude, comments, specific requests? I think I put all my extra requests into the reference section. But one more thing. It's okay if the item sticks out of the frames a bit like on the FR ones.
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7