Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T] Sketches for Sketches (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Liatai sadly i can't draw but i still want to stop by and say "the drawing is AMAZING !"
lololol it's just sooo cute
@Liatai sadly i can't draw but i still want to stop by and say "the drawing is AMAZING !"
lololol it's just sooo cute
gwSEPwLM.jpg
@zzzhorses -- Awesome. Who would you like me to draw?

@Sindy515 - D'aww, thank you! X3 I might not be able to do "intimidating" very well, but I've got "cute" down pat, it seems. :B Would you like to be pinged if I open up an art shop?
@zzzhorses -- Awesome. Who would you like me to draw?

@Sindy515 - D'aww, thank you! X3 I might not be able to do "intimidating" very well, but I've got "cute" down pat, it seems. :B Would you like to be pinged if I open up an art shop?
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@Nikki - HighNoon is done! :D I hope she's done to your liking, she's probably the... third Guardian I've ever drawn. x3; [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/42f4f9457ae0bd65cf3651f75035c6e7/tumblr_on8vkzZSpI1t5f47lo1_500.png[/img] @thefaceradar - And here's Bluegrass! Her mask gave me some trouble, so if you want me to draw her again without it, you just say the word. Spirals are fun to draw. ^^ [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b688ed0d62f012d187807492adfedebc/tumblr_on8vkzZSpI1t5f47lo2_400.png[/img]
@Nikki - HighNoon is done! :D I hope she's done to your liking, she's probably the... third Guardian I've ever drawn. x3;

tumblr_on8vkzZSpI1t5f47lo1_500.png

@thefaceradar - And here's Bluegrass! Her mask gave me some trouble, so if you want me to draw her again without it, you just say the word. Spirals are fun to draw. ^^

tumblr_on8vkzZSpI1t5f47lo2_400.png
@Liatai

She looks really good! :)
You draw guardians way better than I do so I never would have guessed!
@Liatai

She looks really good! :)
You draw guardians way better than I do so I never would have guessed!
@Liatai
I'd love for you to do Sparkles or Ironmind :)
@Liatai
I'd love for you to do Sparkles or Ironmind :)
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Liatai
dpe69w.jpg
you like?
@Liatai
dpe69w.jpg
you like?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses - Ooh, nice -- I love the flow and sense of motion in the drawing. It looks like a partially-eroded painting you'd find on a stone wall! Just the kind of mysterious remnant Fodhubhar would love left in his wake. :3

I think Sparkles will be my model; she reminds me a bit of my own Ceotha. x3 Lady Guardian clan founders with their clan as their Charge for the win!
@zzzhorses - Ooh, nice -- I love the flow and sense of motion in the drawing. It looks like a partially-eroded painting you'd find on a stone wall! Just the kind of mysterious remnant Fodhubhar would love left in his wake. :3

I think Sparkles will be my model; she reminds me a bit of my own Ceotha. x3 Lady Guardian clan founders with their clan as their Charge for the win!
@Liatai
awesome!
@Liatai
awesome!
@Liatai SURE !!!! that's amazing
@Liatai SURE !!!! that's amazing
gwSEPwLM.jpg
@Latai
Just do as you please, I love seeing other people's interpretations :)
@Latai
Just do as you please, I love seeing other people's interpretations :)
wMXAg3w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7