Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T] Sketches for Sketches (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Liatai

I would be willing to do one! Feel free to go check out my art shop if you want some examples of my work.
I am working on some crazy full color sketches right now so I need a break to do a quick sketch. Who would you like me to draw?
@Liatai

I would be willing to do one! Feel free to go check out my art shop if you want some examples of my work.
I am working on some crazy full color sketches right now so I need a break to do a quick sketch. Who would you like me to draw?
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@doodledraw -- Oh, sure! Who would you like me to draw? :3

Any of my dragons with lore, really -- Foxfire has a link to all of them in her bio. (Though she has lore, too! :3) Any breeds or personalities in particular you like to draw?
@doodledraw -- Oh, sure! Who would you like me to draw? :3

Any of my dragons with lore, really -- Foxfire has a link to all of them in her bio. (Though she has lore, too! :3) Any breeds or personalities in particular you like to draw?
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@I would love it if you drew Likan or Jacque. Sorry they're both crystal. If you don't want to do a shimmer or crystal gene you can draw anyone from the first page :)
@I would love it if you drew Likan or Jacque. Sorry they're both crystal. If you don't want to do a shimmer or crystal gene you can draw anyone from the first page :)
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@Liatai She looks amazing! Thanks so muich ^-^ Ok...I'm so sorry for this but i tried them both and they turned out differently and possibly odd... [img]http://imgur.com/C4n2vUv.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/RwiXwt1.jpg[/img] Thanks so much for doing this trade with me, it was great practice with those breeds! i hope you get a lot more trades to come~
@Liatai
She looks amazing!
Thanks so muich ^-^
Ok...I'm so sorry for this but i tried them both and they turned out differently and possibly odd...
C4n2vUv.jpg
RwiXwt1.jpg
Thanks so much for doing this trade with me, it was great practice with those breeds! i hope you get a lot more trades to come~
@thefaceradar -- Eeee! I love them, thank you!! Peantair looks so goshdarn cute with her paintbrush! And I love how you did Lanntair's scarf. |D You are very welcome! Any day I get to draw a Spiral is a good day. If you (or anyone else) wants to do another trade with me, you just say the word. :3 Keep on drawing!
@thefaceradar -- Eeee! I love them, thank you!! Peantair looks so goshdarn cute with her paintbrush! And I love how you did Lanntair's scarf. |D You are very welcome! Any day I get to draw a Spiral is a good day. If you (or anyone else) wants to do another trade with me, you just say the word. :3 Keep on drawing!
@Youko -- I'm hitting a creative wall trying to draw Kuren, sorry. ^^; Do you have any dragons with lore or personalities you'd rather I draw? If not, if you don't mind, I'll hop over to Hooligan to try drawing him. Chocolate Cherub looks fun to draw. :3
@Youko -- I'm hitting a creative wall trying to draw Kuren, sorry. ^^; Do you have any dragons with lore or personalities you'd rather I draw? If not, if you don't mind, I'll hop over to Hooligan to try drawing him. Chocolate Cherub looks fun to draw. :3
@Liatai
That's fine, just have fun with it :)
@Liatai
That's fine, just have fun with it :)
wMXAg3w.png
@Liatai [quote name="doodledraw" date=2017-03-23 19:02:12] I would love it if you drew Likan or Jacque. Sorry they're both crystal. If you don't want to do a shimmer or crystal gene you can draw anyone from the first page :) [/quote] I don't know if you ever saw this, so I'll quote it, and I finished your sketch. I hope you like it! [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/858a73d14e69271a834abbc987c7cfd8/tumblr_onlmqtvz821vlfhofo1_1280.png[/img]
@Liatai
doodledraw wrote on 2017-03-23:
I would love it if you drew Likan or Jacque. Sorry they're both crystal. If you don't want to do a shimmer or crystal gene you can draw anyone from the first page :)
I don't know if you ever saw this, so I'll quote it, and I finished your sketch. I hope you like it!
tumblr_onlmqtvz821vlfhofo1_1280.png
@doodledraw - Bweee! It's Felicity! So happy to see one of the trans twins! :D :D :D

I did see, sorry! ^^; I have a reference pic of Likan saved already, I love her attire, and Steel Crystal needs more love in general. It's just been a rough week, and I got caught up in festival stuff, too. :B

Planning to devote the weekend to knocking my three owed sketches out, if not sooner!
@doodledraw - Bweee! It's Felicity! So happy to see one of the trans twins! :D :D :D

I did see, sorry! ^^; I have a reference pic of Likan saved already, I love her attire, and Steel Crystal needs more love in general. It's just been a rough week, and I got caught up in festival stuff, too. :B

Planning to devote the weekend to knocking my three owed sketches out, if not sooner!
@Liatai

Cool! I look forward to seeing the result! Glad you like the art!
@Liatai

Cool! I look forward to seeing the result! Glad you like the art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7