Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@ChakotayDgryphon
Can I be on the waitlist?
@ChakotayDgryphon
Can I be on the waitlist?
Yokai.gif
@Sacite

Sure can! I'll open all 5 slots again when I get caught up on the rest of this worklist. :)
@Sacite

Sure can! I'll open all 5 slots again when I get caught up on the rest of this worklist. :)
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon I'd like to be on the waitlist as well, please, if that's all right. ^^'
@ChakotayDgryphon I'd like to be on the waitlist as well, please, if that's all right. ^^'
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
@Digipup

You certainly may~
@Digipup

You certainly may~
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey so I was my friend got some art from you and I saw it and I really like your art! I see your full, but do you have a waiting list? I would love to get one of your art for one of my dragons!
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey so I was my friend got some art from you and I saw it and I really like your art! I see your full, but do you have a waiting list? I would love to get one of your art for one of my dragons!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta

Yep~ ;)
@Natta

Yep~ ;)
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey~ can i be added to the waiting list ^-^
@ChakotayDgryphon

Hey~ can i be added to the waiting list ^-^
fUHWFTE.png sRypL2U.png
@Rasenth

lol! So soon?! xD Wow! I am flattered~ -^_^- Sure, I can put you on the list too~
@Rasenth

lol! So soon?! xD Wow! I am flattered~ -^_^- Sure, I can put you on the list too~
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Ok I'm sorry, but me and Rasenth want to do a joint art for one of are couple dragons. Thats why they wanted to be ping list. Don't get me wrong thought. We both LOVE your art. I just don't want any confusion. Is there any chance we could just put us together?
@ChakotayDgryphon Ok I'm sorry, but me and Rasenth want to do a joint art for one of are couple dragons. Thats why they wanted to be ping list. Don't get me wrong thought. We both LOVE your art. I just don't want any confusion. Is there any chance we could just put us together?
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta

It's fine. Both your names are on it either way. We can hash out the details when I get some of my other orders completed. :)
@Natta

It's fine. Both your names are on it either way. We can hash out the details when I get some of my other orders completed. :)
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23