Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LvF] Lightning Foddart & Foddcents
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41
@zaphyrae I don't think I ever placed my order ^^; Would you prefer I post a new post or edit my original one?
@zaphyrae I don't think I ever placed my order ^^; Would you prefer I post a new post or edit my original one?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Yea, I was gonna ask you about that, but I kept on forgetting...?? /(^v^")

You can note me or make a new post, either is fine~ =3=
@Xairathan
Yea, I was gonna ask you about that, but I kept on forgetting...?? /(^v^")

You can note me or make a new post, either is fine~ =3=
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae

Let me know you'd prefer another request or if you've got any questions/concerns ^^

Request: Asuka/Rei from Evangelion wearing the outfits from Tron

Rei-
Character Ref: Link 1 - Link 2
Outfit Ref: Link 1 - Link 2

Asuka

Pose Ref: The pose from the last scene of the movie if possible (edited for bust requirements, ofc), Link
@zaphyrae

Let me know you'd prefer another request or if you've got any questions/concerns ^^

Request: Asuka/Rei from Evangelion wearing the outfits from Tron

Rei-

Asuka

Pose Ref: The pose from the last scene of the movie if possible (edited for bust requirements, ofc), Link
vnfnSuk.gif
@TeenyTinyDragon Yes! Sorry, I've been rather busy! How about these 4? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29269115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292692/29269115_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28971619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289717/28971619_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27929851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279299/27929851_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29608603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296087/29608603_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TeenyTinyDragon
Yes! Sorry, I've been rather busy!
How about these 4?

29269115_350.png

28971619_350.png

27929851_350.png

29608603_350.png
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Sure! (And oh gosh golly they are BEAUTIFUL)
@Aehdncl
Sure! (And oh gosh golly they are BEAUTIFUL)
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@TeenyTinyDragon
Ahhhhh, thanks! I'll likely send payment sometime tomorrow - I'm FRT +3 and just remembered I have an assignment to finish for tomorrow lol
@TeenyTinyDragon
Ahhhhh, thanks! I'll likely send payment sometime tomorrow - I'm FRT +3 and just remembered I have an assignment to finish for tomorrow lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Xairathan
Okies, gotcha, I'll go and see what I can do~ =3=
@Xairathan
Okies, gotcha, I'll go and see what I can do~ =3=
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae Thanks a ton ^^
@zaphyrae Thanks a ton ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Zaphyrae she's lovely! Sorry for the slow response to this, somehow the alert must have slipped past me. Thank you so much :)
@Zaphyrae she's lovely! Sorry for the slow response to this, somehow the alert must have slipped past me. Thank you so much :)
@VoidDeluz

Here you go! This boy was lovely and intriguing to write, please let me know if you'd like more.
Quote:
It’s a tradition passed down in the clan. Spirits are strong in the clan, and within them. It’s because of these strong spiritual bonds that they are masters of the world beyond. Those with strong spirits, ones with the willpower and strength and stamina, are chosen to carry on with the tradition.

Unnamed was selected at birth for this very reason. He remembers the older dragons conversing with each other, one looking to be in tears, and the other a scowl on their jaws, yet a touch of pride on their faces. He remembers a larger dragon with glowing bulbous yellow eyes, scanning all of them with the same searching gaze. He remembers the dragon’s eyes roving over his brother, before pausing, as if contemplating him. He remembers how the dragon’s eyes freezing on his sister, a satisfaction growing from within the orbs.

He remembers how he did a final cursory check on him, before the satisfaction was replaced with awe, then calculation, then a final emotion of acceptance. He remembers how his small body was lifted out of the nest with the strong, yet firm claws of the lead dragon, his large eyes shining with acceptance as he lead him away.

He was inducted into the monastery the very next day, immediately put under the tutelage of the head monk for his strong, unwavering spirit. His youth, strength and vitality added to his credence, and soon he was out in the graveyard watching the mounds of dirt shiver, before claws would break through to the surface, the hatchling scrabbling to get above ground.

The monks were forbidden to interfere, he was told; it was a miracle of life, and so he would watch, and once they broke free of the surface and he was free to move, he would dust them off, before wrapping them in his cloak and bringing them to the monastery, where the other monks would care for the children, until they grew to adults, some remaining as monks and the others relocating.

Unnamed found this fitting, and it was so that he settled in as a scouting monk, the one who would search the graveyard for the miracles of life, become the one who would bring them to a new home, and be their silent protector for their time in the monastery.
@VoidDeluz

Here you go! This boy was lovely and intriguing to write, please let me know if you'd like more.
Quote:
It’s a tradition passed down in the clan. Spirits are strong in the clan, and within them. It’s because of these strong spiritual bonds that they are masters of the world beyond. Those with strong spirits, ones with the willpower and strength and stamina, are chosen to carry on with the tradition.

Unnamed was selected at birth for this very reason. He remembers the older dragons conversing with each other, one looking to be in tears, and the other a scowl on their jaws, yet a touch of pride on their faces. He remembers a larger dragon with glowing bulbous yellow eyes, scanning all of them with the same searching gaze. He remembers the dragon’s eyes roving over his brother, before pausing, as if contemplating him. He remembers how the dragon’s eyes freezing on his sister, a satisfaction growing from within the orbs.

He remembers how he did a final cursory check on him, before the satisfaction was replaced with awe, then calculation, then a final emotion of acceptance. He remembers how his small body was lifted out of the nest with the strong, yet firm claws of the lead dragon, his large eyes shining with acceptance as he lead him away.

He was inducted into the monastery the very next day, immediately put under the tutelage of the head monk for his strong, unwavering spirit. His youth, strength and vitality added to his credence, and soon he was out in the graveyard watching the mounds of dirt shiver, before claws would break through to the surface, the hatchling scrabbling to get above ground.

The monks were forbidden to interfere, he was told; it was a miracle of life, and so he would watch, and once they broke free of the surface and he was free to move, he would dust them off, before wrapping them in his cloak and bringing them to the monastery, where the other monks would care for the children, until they grew to adults, some remaining as monks and the others relocating.

Unnamed found this fitting, and it was so that he settled in as a scouting monk, the one who would search the graveyard for the miracles of life, become the one who would bring them to a new home, and be their silent protector for their time in the monastery.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41