Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@litleos

no, mixed payment is totally fine! what are you after?
@litleos

no, mixed payment is totally fine! what are you after?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru perfect, thank you! id love bust for my oc here!
@orru perfect, thank you! id love bust for my oc here!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@litleos

sweet! i'll get to it asap; though it might end up being postponed to tomorrow since i have some uni work to get through first. send payment via cr when you're ready!
@litleos

sweet! i'll get to it asap; though it might end up being postponed to tomorrow since i have some uni work to get through first. send payment via cr when you're ready!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[font=book antique]@litleo whew!! sorry about the wait; university work whacked me over the head. anyway, here's your boy!! he's beautiful and i love him [img]http://i.imgur.com/MPm8r1x.png[/img]
@litleo

whew!! sorry about the wait; university work whacked me over the head.

anyway, here's your boy!! he's beautiful and i love him

MPm8r1x.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru

Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with your artstyle! Are you willing to take payment in items? Because I'd like to pay with a Coatl breed change scroll, and I thought I'd ask first;;
@Orru

Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with your artstyle! Are you willing to take payment in items? Because I'd like to pay with a Coatl breed change scroll, and I thought I'd ask first;;
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Orru Could I have a slot?
@Orru Could I have a slot?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

yeah absolutely!! what are you after?

@pigeonpanhandle

ohh man yeah no i'm 100% down with that! that can get you like a good 4 busts, or two waist-ups or i could take a stab at a fullbody for you (fair warning; legs are not my forte)
@isolt

yeah absolutely!! what are you after?

@pigeonpanhandle

ohh man yeah no i'm 100% down with that! that can get you like a good 4 busts, or two waist-ups or i could take a stab at a fullbody for you (fair warning; legs are not my forte)

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru

Oh! I think I'll do four busts (I get the legs thing, I run a headshot-only art shop for a reason;;). I'd like gijinkas of my dragons Arathana, Fragment, Mars, and Columba! Unfortunately I haven't drawn any refs up for them yet unfortunately, so I'd have to draw 'em up for you really quickly and PM them to you;;
@Orru

Oh! I think I'll do four busts (I get the legs thing, I run a headshot-only art shop for a reason;;). I'd like gijinkas of my dragons Arathana, Fragment, Mars, and Columba! Unfortunately I haven't drawn any refs up for them yet unfortunately, so I'd have to draw 'em up for you really quickly and PM them to you;;
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Orru could I have a bust of this guy? BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29620580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296206/29620580_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Orru could I have a bust of this guy?

BBCode:

29620580_350.png
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

sure thing! send a one-way cr with payment and i'll get right onto it as soon as i get home.

@pigeonpanhandle

sounds good!! when youre ready, send over the refs :>
@isolt

sure thing! send a one-way cr with payment and i'll get right onto it as soon as i get home.

@pigeonpanhandle

sounds good!! when youre ready, send over the refs :>

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18